Essential Tools Step 2 Eyes Total Eye Makeover Makeup Brush Set, 6 pc

by Essential Tools

The Essential Tools Step 2 Eyes Total Eye Makeover Makeup Brush Set is one of the essential tools to define eyes. First, use eye shading with cream or pressed shadow over eye lid. Dip foam tip applicator to add darker shadow to corners for dimension....

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Essential Tools Step 2 Eyes Total Eye Makeover Makeup Brush Set, 6 pc!
Queens
Purchased at: Walgreens
This are great everyday tool for makeup. Mostly eyeshadow. They are easy to apple and stuff but they aren’t the best quality you know. However for everyday on the go. This is perfect.
Atlanta, GA
Essential Tools Step 2 Eyes Total Eye Makeover Makeup Brush Set, 6 pc uploaded by Arrianne J.
I absolutely adore these brushes. I don't know what I'd do without them!!! They also come in a cute little makeup pouch!!
Meyersdale, PA
Work greatly and are super soft just bought them and got to use them they are a lot better than my expensive ones