BY ESSENTIAL TOOLS #58 in Makeup Tool Cleaners

Buy on Walmart
Megan H.
I wasn’t too happy about this cleaner. I followed instructions and still found myself re-washing my brushes a second time because they still weren’t clean. And still weren’t after that. You have to use a lot of product just to get somewhere close to clean and then it’s difficult to get the product off the brush. Save your money, I don’t recommend at all.
Lacey R.
Cullowhee, NC
I love this makeup brush cleaner. It was super cheap but works really well. It suds up really well when you scrub your brushes and rinses out nicely too! It also has a light nice smell to it which I enjoyed.
S B.
i’m only giving this 3 starts because i’ve only used it once and i’m still skeptical about this, i have to give it a couple more tries and i’ll be able to see if i like it or not.
Mary M.
Norfolk, VA
This stuff sucks. Are you sure you ladies really used this product?! It's thick and I had to use so much to even feel like it was getting into my brushes. Not cool Walmart, stop selling this crap!
Allison B.
Florence, AL
I bought this at Walmart for the first time a few weeks ago...let's just say, I still have dirty brushes. I did not care for the consistency of the gel, I followed the directions and my brushes were still dirty. I will not be buying this again.
Taylor B.
Wahoo, NE
This is an OK product for cleaning makeup brushes! I just feel like I have to use sooooo much of the soap in order to get my brushes fully clean! I am still searching for the perfect brush cleaner! Will not repurchase.
Elisha B.
I really don't like this product because it stinks to me. Not so bad that it's overbearing but it could smell better. It's a clear thick solution that smells like a cleaner. Idk how to explain it but if I can find better I will most def be buying something else. What it looks like is in the pics.
Bridget Y.
When I was cleaning my make up brushes the other day I ran out of my brush cleaner. So I went to Walmart because Ulta was closed and I bought this and this works better than the spray I bought or twenty dollars. When I used it on the brushes I had just cleaned with my spray I got more product out of them. The brushes looked new again. Love this product and it is a great buy.
Jaylee D.
Terre Haute, IN
Eh, this could be a better product. It's really heavy, almost has a hair gel consistency, that I did not like. I had to use most of the products for 1 wash. My brushes didn't feel that clean after. I'll probably finish out the product but I won't repurchase
Marria M.
These is by far my favorite product to use to clean my brushes & even to clean my beauty blended. It gets all the makeup out, and has an amazing smell to it. Your brushes & beauty blenders will look brand new after washing them!! 👍🏼👍🏼