BY ESSENTIAL TOOLS

Buy on Walmart
Megan H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I wasn’t too happy about this cleaner. I followed instructions and still found myself re-washing my brushes a second time because they still weren’t clean. And still weren’t after that. You have to use a lot of product just to get somewhere close to clean and then it’s difficult to get the product off the brush. Save your money, I don’t recommend at all.
S B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
i’m only giving this 3 starts because i’ve only used it once and i’m still skeptical about this, i have to give it a couple more tries and i’ll be able to see if i like it or not.
Allison B.
Florence, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this at Walmart for the first time a few weeks ago...let's just say, I still have dirty brushes. I did not care for the consistency of the gel, I followed the directions and my brushes were still dirty. I will not be buying this again.
Elisha B.
I really don't like this product because it stinks to me. Not so bad that it's overbearing but it could smell better. It's a clear thick solution that smells like a cleaner. Idk how to explain it but if I can find better I will most def be buying something else. What it looks like is in the pics.
Jaylee D.
Terre Haute, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Eh, this could be a better product. It's really heavy, almost has a hair gel consistency, that I did not like. I had to use most of the products for 1 wash. My brushes didn't feel that clean after. I'll probably finish out the product but I won't repurchase
Mary M.
Norfolk, VA
This stuff sucks. Are you sure you ladies really used this product?! It's thick and I had to use so much to even feel like it was getting into my brushes. Not cool Walmart, stop selling this crap!
Taylor B.
Wahoo, NE
This is an OK product for cleaning makeup brushes! I just feel like I have to use sooooo much of the soap in order to get my brushes fully clean! I am still searching for the perfect brush cleaner! Will not repurchase.
Marria M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These is by far my favorite product to use to clean my brushes & even to clean my beauty blended. It gets all the makeup out, and has an amazing smell to it. Your brushes & beauty blenders will look brand new after washing them!! 👍🏼👍🏼
Shelby H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm so incredibly shocked by how many people said this was awesome!? My foundation brush would absolutely not come clean no matter how much I used of this product, went back to my old way of apple cider vinegar and dawn and BAM it's back to perfect. Such a waste of 5 bucks.

It does however smell good. But that's it.
emo s.
Pros:
✨cleans up my brushes EXCELLENTLY
✨no mess
✨easy to use
fortunately there are no cons on this list, everyone i know who uses this product thinks it's amazing and i tried it myself and I'm VERY satisfied and i do recommend to buy