BY ESSENTIAL SOURCE

Dietary Supplements Rapid Weight Loss Catalyst Dr. Oz Calls It&Nbsp; A &Quot;Miracle Fat Burner&Quot; Speed Up Metabolism* Safe Dosage Of 100Mg* Sublingual Liquid For Fast Absorption It Is Important To Use A Multi Vitamin During Any Weight Loss Program.&Nbsp; This Can Help Give The Nedded Energy To Excell, On Lower Amounts Of Fuel (Food).&Nbsp; Our Max Effect Liquid Multi Vitamin Helps Promote A Heavy Metabolism, And Can Help To Improve The Results Of This Program As Well.* 1-877-879-9966 *&Nbsp; This Product Is Not Intended To Diagnose, Treat, Cure, Or Prevent Any Disease. see more...

• How does this help with weight loss? Does it suppress your appetite?2 Answers
  • Does this make you burn ketones instantly upon taking it? Current...2 Answers
  • I'm very interested in this. How does it work?1 Answers
Leslie M.
Clifton, NJ
One of my favorite products that I've ever purchased. I love to do exercise but this gave me an extra boost on the days i would get a bit lazy! It gave me a lot of energy and boosted my metabolism and i lost about 10lbs by taking this and working out! Recommend this!
Lisa T.
Albuquerque, NM
I absolutely love this product ! It really helped me along my weight loss journey. For me it took a while to notice a change but then it seemed each week I was dropping inches. Of course diet and exercise play a big role as well.
Amber S.
It Is okay. Dr. Oz doesn't recommend this brand or any products. If you watch his show he says it every time. That he doesn't give out endorsements.
jennifer L.
Bellflower, CA
Read this helps get you pregnant so I got it and have been trying fingers crossed I get to say yes this works and I am having a baby
jennell r.
Helps a lot with weight loss been using this and it helps a lot I recommend this to anyone who is looking to lose weight
Emily H.
Conway, AR
Great Stuff! Keytones are a good supplement while trying to lose weight. They flavor is good and it is affordable!
Lancy D.
Lancaster
Keeps appetite suppressed and helps with weight loss! Ketones are a good product and not too expensoce
Sarah K.
['East Aurora', 'NY'], NY
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
How does this help with weight loss? Does it suppress your appetite?
Veronica J.
Menifee, CA
Does this make you burn ketones instantly upon taking it? Currently trying to get fat adapted.
Jay R.
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
I'm very interested in this. How does it work?