Essential Shea Conditioner

Shop Fekkai Essential Shea Hair Conditioner at Bluemercury. SHAMPOOING AT ITS MOST SUBLIME Care for and smooth hair daily with the decadent conditioning experience of Essential Shea Conditioner. An

I heard good things about this product. is it good for curly natural hair?
Start your review of Essential Shea Conditioner!
Constance B.
Best shampoo and conditioner set ever and will never use anything else! It leaves an unbelievable scent in your hair and leaves it feeling clean and silky! It feels rather thick when using it, but once rinsed out, it leaves your hair feeling so soft.
Sadie A.
Ozark, MO
I always love products with Shea in them because they really feel like they're deep cleaning and moisturizing! This conditioner is no exception, I love how light it is and the smell is incredible!
Irene K.
Mooresville, NC
I have very damaged hair and this conditioner as well as shampoo helped put the life back into my hair and softened it to where it felt like it has never been colored before.
Jayda P.
Boston, MA
I remember as a high school student snagging this off my moms shelf in the shower and it has just always led to great results. This only store brand that I can think to compare it to is John Frieda's deep conditioner. I recommend use 2 times a week, just to maintain smoothness and over all texture.
Pamela H.
Budd Lake, NJ
Excellent conditioner. My hair was very manageable after its use. I recommend to anyone who has thicker hair. Purchased at Ulta.
Linda C.
Perrysburg, OH
.Revitalizes your hair making it soft but manageable. You won't have flyaways or any frizz with your product and you will find out it is worth the cost.
Katy L.
Boynton Beach , FL
I'm a huge fan of Fekkai hair products and this one is one of my favorites. It leaves my hair feeling silky smooth and healthy without weighing it down. I have fine, color-treated hair so I mix it up with other conditioners, but I keep coming back to this one.
Nik V.
Trenton, NJ
Smells supers good and I use on a daily basis. My favorite hair conditioner. Have been using for years.
Tori M.
Cincinnati, OH
Literally silken so and lays down my hair. I always know every time I use this conditioner it will be a good hair day!
Haley P.
Monongahela, PA
This conditioner has an interesting smell that I didn't really like at first, but it grew on me after awhile. The way it makes my hair feel vs how much it costs, I wouldn't really say it's spectacular. I would rather use Suave over this one. It didn't really impress me or make my hair feel all that great.