BY PUREOLOGY

Arielle M.
Arielle M.
Middletown, CT
This conditioner is absolutely the best there is out there! I love the smell - not too girly, which is nice. But I love the smell. My boyfriend is a fan too! I always buy the biggest sizes, and it takes me over a year to work through the entire bottle. A little goes a long way, so you get a lot of bang for your buck. I swear by this stuff and don't use any other regular conditioner!
Scarlett D.
Scarlett D.
Greeley, CO
I find that is is a good all around conditioner. It helps with my color damage, split ends, fullness, and texture of my hair. I get it from my salon and it's always a sad day when I run out, but I really don't think I could ever stop using this. I just the the results I get.
Marcy S.
Marcy S.
Rock Falls, IL
My hair is dry and damaged and this does a great job and reviving it! I use it once a week and the next day is always the best. I don't usually use my shine products because this helps enough.
Christy D.
Christy D.
I cannot say enough about this conditioner. It's smooth and strengthens hair gently. It is not greasy or waxy and gives your hair a beautiful protected shine.
Katie C.
Katie C.
Warner Robins, GA
This conditioner has worked for me and my curly but fine hair. It is a little more pricey than the average drugstore brand, but it can be found at Target.
Berenise S.
Berenise S.
Dallas, TX
First of all my hair was extremely damaged because I decided to dye my own hair-_- this conditioner helped get my hair to a better state than before!
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Derry, NH
Its a great condtioner and qirks very well but its not worth the money its very expensive and disent work as good for what you pay
Kaylee C.
Kaylee C.
Lincoln, NE
I love the smells of this conditioner and how it makes my hair feel. I recommend this conditioner for dry hair needed a boost.
Jolene K.
Jolene K.
Kearney, NE
Great creamy conditioner. That helps smooth damaged hair. Noticed a big difference in the texture of my hair after a month.
Donielle R.
Donielle R.
Volo, IL
This was my favorite conditioner ever!! All the products in the essential repair line are great and do what they claim!