Essential Oxygen Plus Peppermint Brushing Rinse, 16 Ounce -- 2 per case. uploaded by Hallie P.

BY ESSENTIAL OXYGEN

• Do we see or feel any effect of using it?1 Answers
  • Do we see or feel any effect of using it?1 Answers
Hallie P.
Dayton, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Original Review: Essential Oxygen Organic Brushing Rinse- I misunderstood what this was at first, thinking it was some kind of mouthwash and toothpaste combo. However this is a pre-rinse before brushing your teeth. It is a safe to use peroxide with a hint of mint flavor. It is not overpowering at all. I like the idea of rinsing before brushing to help remove all the bad stuff in your mouth so you aren't scrubbing it all around your teeth when brushing. #gotitfree

Reply from the company: You're not wrong! It IS a mouthwash + toothpaste combo :) For 10 years we've only brushed with BR, but just a few weeks ago launched our new organic toothpaste. However; for folks who love to brush with just BR, it is still a great way to keep your teeth clean, no need for toothpaste. Since it's a liquid, it does a superior job of getting bacteria from EVERYWHERE in your mouth, not just where your toothbrush gets the toothpaste (think cheeks, under tongue, in between way back teeth). We hope you enjoy the BR and don't feel like you have to use it as a pre-rinse, it can still be a standalone oral care product!

My reply: Thank you for letting me know! I originally thought that's what it was, but when I saw the pamphlet and the 3 step system, I then thought I misunderstood it. I will have to try the rest of the sample as a stand-alone now and see how I like it that way.

Final Information from the company: we want folks to be able to use our 3 pristine protocol products however they wan depending on the needs of your personal oral care. But if the Brushing Rinse alone works for you, that's all you need (maybe with an occasional abrasive like tooth polish or backing powder, but maybe not!).
Zuly G.
San Diego, Ca
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love this! I have been using this for about a year now and have noticed my teeth are whiter. I went to the dentist and the hygienist asked me what I was using to keep my teeth so clean and white. I will definitely keep using this product.
Jitka K.
LEEDS, LEEDS
this warer mounht wash is good to use before u brush ur tooth its help to rinse ur dirt out food..and its pepermint taste ok
Olenka B.
East Hanover, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do we see or feel any effect of using it?
Olenka B.
East Hanover, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do we see or feel any effect of using it?