Personal CareEye, Ear, & OralOral CareEssential Oxygen
Plus Peppermint Brushing Rinse, 16 Ounce -- 2 per case

Essential Oxygen Plus Peppermint Brushing Rinse, 16 Ounce -- 2 per case.

by Essential Oxygen

Essential Oxygen Plus Peppermint Brushing Rinse, 16 Ounce -- 2 per case. Whiter Teeth Fresher Breath Healthier Gums. Ingredient Purified Water, Organic Aloe Vera, Food-grade hydrogen peroxide, Organic Essential Oils: peppermint, rosemary, lemon, clove,...

Do we see or feel any effect of using it?
Do we see or feel any effect of using it?
Start your review of Essential Oxygen Plus Peppermint Brushing Rinse, 16 Ounce -- 2 per case.!
Hallie P.
Dayton, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Essential Oxygen Plus Peppermint Brushing Rinse, 16 Ounce -- 2 per case. uploaded by Hallie P.
Original Review: Essential Oxygen Organic Brushing Rinse- I misunderstood what this was at first, thinking it was some kind of mouthwash and toothpaste combo. However this is a pre-rinse before brushing your teeth. It is a safe to use peroxide with a hint of mint flavor. It is not overpowering at all. I like the idea of rinsing before brushing to help remove all the bad stuff in your mouth so you aren't scrubbing it all around your teeth when brushing. #gotitfree

Reply from the company: You're not wrong! It IS a mouthwash + toothpaste combo :) For 10 years we've only brushed with BR, but just a few weeks ago launched our new organic toothpaste. However; for folks who love to brush with just BR, it is still a great way to keep your teeth clean, no need for toothpaste. Since it's a liquid, it does a superior job of getting bacteria from EVERYWHERE in your mouth, not just where your toothbrush gets the toothpaste (think cheeks, under tongue, in between way back teeth). We hope you enjoy the BR and don't feel like you have to use it as a pre-rinse, it can still be a standalone oral care product!

My reply: Thank you for letting me know! I originally thought that's what it was, but when I saw the pamphlet and the 3 step system, I then thought I misunderstood it. I will have to try the rest of the sample as a stand-alone now and see how I like it that way.

Final Information from the company: we want folks to be able to use our 3 pristine protocol products however they wan depending on the needs of your personal oral care. But if the Brushing Rinse alone works for you, that's all you need (maybe with an occasional abrasive like tooth polish or backing powder, but maybe not!).

Rosie N.
Lowell, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 7
Essential Oxygen Plus Peppermint Brushing Rinse, 16 Ounce -- 2 per case. uploaded by Rosie N.
My mouth feels way cleaner recently when I started using this rinse! I use this right before I start brushing. I gargle it for a minute or so and then spit it out. This cinnamint has a sweet minty with cinnamon taste to it without the burning sensation since it's alcohol-free. It does a wonderful job killing those oral bacteria building up throughout the day and at night. Honestly, I just hate waking up and feeling like I have morning breath but this makes me feel more confident. I use this both for am and pm. This big 32fl oz bottle goes for $20.95. And this bottle will last me a while. Overall, love it and will buy it again!
Jeana L.
Clementon, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Peppermint is the bomb. Essential oil’s are great. Together they are beyond words.
Shelly S.
Essential Oxygen Brushing Rinse is amazing. I wouldn’t use another brand. I addicted to their products.
Zuly G.
San Diego, Ca
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love this! I have been using this for about a year now and have noticed my teeth are whiter. I went to the dentist and the hygienist asked me what I was using to keep my teeth so clean and white. I will definitely keep using this product.
Jitka K.
LEEDS, LEEDS
this warer mounht wash is good to use before u brush ur tooth its help to rinse ur dirt out food..and its pepermint taste ok