essential oils
Vitamin C Radiance Facial Scrub 68 Floz (200 Ml)

Essential Oils Vitamin C Radiance Facial Scrub 6.8 Fl.oz (200 Ml)

by essential oils

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Essential Oils Vitamin C Radiance Facial Scrub 6.8 Fl.oz (200 Ml)!
How would you rate this product?
Julissa P.
Hasbrouck Hts, NJ
I like this product because it does contain vitamin c, and leaves your feeling great. I love my oils especially for my hair and face. This facial scrub is it! I used this product once or twice and bought it in target.
Yesica R.
Edinburg
Essential Oils Vitamin C Radiance Facial Scrub 6.8 Fl.oz (200 Ml) uploaded by Yesica R.
Sometimes my skin lacks glow, this is when I use this scrub and glow from essential oils. This is soft scrub with a very watery consistency However, it is effective. I have been using it for about 5 months now and I do see a difference in my skin tone after every use. It makes my face feel tighter.
veronica M.
Fontana, CA
I love this product, i normally use facial scrub by st Ives but ever since i came across this vitamins c radiance facial scrub at TJ maxx i had decided to give it a try. The best part about the scrub leaves the face nice and smooth on top of that has vitamin C.

Looking for your answer?