Essential Oils Pocket Reference uploaded by virginia p.

BY NONE

• I've only tried doterra essential oils - what is the diff...1 Answers
Sara K.
Morehead City, NC
My go to guide for questions and uses for thousands of oils and blends. Use it every single day!! Makes my life so much easier and I love that there are multiple indexes making it easy to find what I’m looking for. #giftcrush
Sarah H.
Portage, IN
I use Essential Oils on a daily basis and this is the best resource I have found to help guide me through my journey to better help. I am so thankful to have gotten this as a gift. If anyone is interested in learning more or has questions about the book, feel free to ask me!
Selma I.
Handy, and very informative. This is the first essential oils reference guide I purchased. I have the desk reference as well and love both books. Tons of historical info, detailed single oil and blend oil info, recipes, and suggestions. Best purchase I have ever done.
virginia p.
Carthage, Tx
An absolute must for any distributor consultant or lover! Such good info. Oil history and information for every oil single and blend! It's an invaluable resource for the oil beginner and the connoisseur!
Maria L.
Toronto, Ontario
I've only tried doterra essential oils - what is the difference between doterra and other brands? Why some brands are more expensive than others? Anyone knows?