BY ESSENTIAL MEDICAL

Make life easier. Tilts for use as a writing and reading table. Top lies flat for use when eating. White laminated surface is easy to clean and won t stain. 22®L x 14®W x 9.5®H. Width between legs 18®. Adjustable legs make it convenient to use in bed or with wheelchairs and lift chairs. ; see more...

Tasia B.
Tasia B.
Hemet, CA
I love mine I use it for all kinds of stuff. Using it to transport crafts has been my favorite usage. I can make hair bows while sitting on the couch!
Cara S.
Cara S.
Plantation, FL
Got my hu usband one of thses for his birthday one year. he didn't know it was part of his birthday surorise until he got breakfast in bed
Sophie F.
Sophie F.
Auburn, AL
Genuinely essential for everyone. Makes a great lap desk for college students and great for serving breakfast in bed!
Sabrina C.
Sabrina C.
Las Vegas, NV
I use this bed table to my breakfast bed. I also use as lap desk when I want to switch the place to study.
Terry E.
Terry E.
Nampa, ID
This table is awesome light weight, use it in bed, sitting on the couch. Legs fold up easy to store.
Dominique T.
Dominique T.
I love this try it sits on my bed and I use it for everything mainly when I eat breakfast
Jes B.
Jes B.
Raynham, MA
Wellness Guru Expert
I bought one of these to bring my grampa his lunch and make it easier for him to eat in his chair since he wasn't very mobile. I really like how the "legs" fold up so you can choose which way is best to use it depending on the situation. Its for comfortable handles do carry it and It's also made to be easy to wipe down and clean after use. Very helpful product.
Malissa B.
Malissa B.
Kenosha, WI
Wellness Guru Expert
Like the need tables you see in the movies for breakfast in bed! A must have for a romantic sleepover