Essential Home Flameless White Tea Light Candles uploaded by amanda h.Essential Home Flameless White Tea Light Candles uploaded by Emma G.Essential Home Flameless White Tea Light Candles uploaded by Emma G.

BY ESSENTIAL HOME #60 in Candles

Realistic flicker. Safe replacement for flame tea lights. see more...

Essential Home Flameless White Tea Light Candles
  • "The only thing is that the batteries don't last long and the batteries cost more than the candles." in 2 reviews
  • "Just wish they lasted longer or the batteries were more affordable." in 1 review
Terra J.
Xenia , OH
I use these in my little candle holders and sometimes around my fireplace just for looks. They’re cute, and flicker like they’re actually lit! I’ve used these for years. They’re definitely worth buying. ❤️
Samantha  R.
Decorator Expert Level 1
Perfect! Just perfect! I use this in our bedroom on our wall sconces & they give off a nice amount of light. Perfect because we don’t have to worry about blowing them out or anything getting burned.
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
Decorator Expert Level 1
These are these are nice to use if you want to safely use them inside your home especially if you have children or pets. They produce a nice light flicker and we even use these inside of our pumpkins for Halloween. They are a good price, and last for quite a while. I would definitely recommend these.
Kristen D.
These are so cute for decorating! I have one in a frosted jar that I keep on my bar a long with one in a beautiful blue bird that's supposed to hold a candle! I put the tea light in there instead and its so pretty at night! You can buy these a the dollar tree too!
Krista B.
I LOVE candles! I love to have them burning at all times in every single room! Aside from the smell I love the warm flicker a candle puts off! I love having these for those times that I just want the ambiance of a cute tea lite without having to worry about it burning out in a short period of time!
Ashley H.
we bought a bunch a while back , they dont work anymore, so we just bought more instead of replacing the batteries which costed more than the candles. but they are great for any occasion , especially for those random nights you wanna have candle light w/o the caandle to blow out!
Delaney D.
I really like these flameless candles! They are such a nice, small, convenient size! They also look fantastic in jars or containers to give a candle flickering effect without the hassle of a real flame. They also are perfect for places where candles are prohibited!
amanda h.
Fort Myers, FL
Decorator Expert Level 1
I love these little tea lights. I made a crucible candle while my son was in boot camp and I had some tea lights in a jar so I could keep it lit up all day and night and they lasted and they still work. Perfect little lights for just about anything
This makes part of my depression of house and I love it it's too cold to have it because you don't need to have a real candles if you have little children and they aren't expensive I obviously recommend this candles
Marisol Z.
Vallejo, CA
These candles are great they look like real candles when lit. They make a gorgeous way to make something look fancy. I like buying these because the battery also last for a while. These can be easily priced from 1$-5$
Marissa N.
Where can I buy these besides Kmart?
Delaney D.
How long do these last?
Tar
Do they have scented ones?
Laurel D.
Tulare, CA
How long does the batteries last in these