BY ESSENTIAL HOME

Durable mesh construction opens in seconds. Stands up and stays open, features a side pocket. Measures 14" L x 22" W x 14" H. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Mae G.
San Antonio, TX
I love this thing! I just wish it was more durable. When I was pregnant I bought this to transfer my clothing from my upstairs room to my down stairs laundry room. I would drag it on the floor, but I have carpet. after 6 months it did start to rip and I had to throw it a way. I would defiantly buy again if i get prego again.
Michelle G.
Farmington, NM
Considering I've had mine for years its held up pretty well. I use one for my big bulky towels so its pretty torn and some of the metal frame is bent. These are perfect if you want something simple and a space saver.
Nou L.
I still have mine from 5 yrs ago. I admit it is kind of beat up lol. I think it works great considering that it's so cheap. Like others have said, it's not great for using frequently. I only do my laundry like every other weekend so that helped.
Carmen V.
Minneola, FL
Love it, easy to store, great product. I got 5 of them. Since is easy to fold and store in closet after each use. Great for people who has to go do laundry outside the house.
Amy M.
Galion, OH
This product is great for college or a small bedroom. I wouldn't use it for everyday use simply because they aren't that durable and do rip easily. But they are cheap, so you get what you pay for.
Aquie H.
Decorator Expert
Love them. takes up hardly any space and holds plenty :) They fold down and you can store them when not in use. We have a whole bunch in my house!
Olivia P.
Muskegon, MI
I love these because it's easy to pop up and fold back down when you're not using it! I have a couple of these I use around the house!
Jessica  C.
This product is great for traveling with or even camping. It folds up small and just pops right up when you need to use it.
Kalin W.
These hampers are necessary for any room to keep all the laundry tidy and out of the way! Great for college too
Tanisha O.
Manchester , NH
Love these work great for going in and out of the house to do laundry! The only bad part is they brake easy!