BY ESSENTIAL HOME

Glassware & Beverage Dispenser - The contemporary design in wine glasses today is sans stem and made in America. High-quality tempered glassware with gently-curved bowl allows an easy grip to appreciate the body and intense aroma of wine. A little known secret of sommeliers, these stemless wine glasses allow the balanced grip to swirl, release and taste the refreshing light crispness of Riesling, richness of Cabernet Sauvignon or intensity of Bordeaux. The perfect drinking glasses for wine tasting, enabling guests to concentrate on the intricate aromas and tastes of carefully-selected wines with cheeses. With smooth defined rim, gentle curvature and solid base, durable stemless glasses are the perfect weight and balance for serving Sangria or Prosecco. Elegant glassware for smoothies or tropical beverages. Ideal for special event entertaining and buffets, stemless glasses with comfortable grip are an innovative alternative to preventing spills and stains. Lead-free. Made in the USA. Dishwasher-safe. Product Features R - Specifications Material: tempered glass Made in the USA 15-oz. Model: G9957 3 1/2" Dia. x 4 1/4" H Weight: 6-oz. (each) 21-oz. Model: G9958 3 3/4" Dia. x 4 3/4" H Weight: 8-oz. (each) Care and Use Dishwasher-safe see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Miranda K.
Buffalo, NY
I love stemless wine glasses, they are durable and easy to entertain with! They are my go to glass for wine.
Bere A.
mexico
Estoy encantada con este tipo de vawo, son lo mejor , cualquier bebida se ve hermosa en esto
Loryn W.
Morrisville, NC
I honestly love the stemless glasses so much better than the regular ones. They are just so much easier to handle when you have had a bit too much! In my opinion I think they look better too. Out with the old wine glasses in with the stemless!
Ashlee S.
I love my stemless wine glasses! They don't get knocked over as easily, and they just feel great in your hand. They are a lot easier to clean too! I don't have to worry about the stems getting knocked off if they bump against anything.
Del Marie G.
Durango, CO
Love these wine glasses. Got them for a great price and they are elegant but much less spill prone and less likely to break than wine glasses with stems!
Amanda V.
Ever since these stemless wineglasses became popular I've never been able to enjoy wine from a regular glass! I love them and I feel the wonderful tastes so much better. We have a huge assortment of them in my home.
Desiree D.
Brantford, Ontario
I seriously would use this for wine and what not but I think it would look killer on display on my shelves in my living room. Would use for both honestly. don't tell anyone that though :)
Georgi B.
Avon Park, FL
I love this glass . Even if I don't drink wine in it, it comes in handy when my whiskey is involved (; straight on the rocks
Jillian H.
These glasses are wonderful! They are more sturdy than wine glasses with stems. It is much harder to spill these. They fit nicely in your hand.
Emily G.
Plainsboro, NJ
My mom and I use these at home as normal glasses. They fit perfectly in your hand and you don't have to be so careful putting them down like normal stemmed wine glasses.
Jessica M.
Winter Park, FL
Are these dishwasher safe ?
maria jose s.
Doral, FL
where can I buy?
Heather L.
Mayville, NY
I love the looks of these! Where can I find them for the best price?
ModernDeaux o.
When you get home from a long busy day...what do you do to relax? A nice glass of red wine works for me. Essential Home Cachet Stemless Wine Glass - 15 Ounce