BY ESSENTIAL HOME

Glassware & Beverage Dispenser - The contemporary design in wine glasses today is sans stem and made in America. High-quality tempered glassware with gently-curved bowl allows an easy grip to appreciate the body and intense aroma of wine. A little known secret of sommeliers, these stemless wine glasses allow the balanced grip to swirl, release and taste the refreshing light crispness of Riesling, richness of Cabernet Sauvignon or intensity of Bordeaux. The perfect drinking glasses for wine tasting, enabling guests to concentrate on the intricate aromas and tastes of carefully-selected wines with cheeses. With smooth defined rim, gentle curvature and solid base, durable stemless glasses are the perfect weight and balance for serving Sangria or Prosecco. Elegant glassware for smoothies or tropical beverages. Ideal for special event entertaining and buffets, stemless glasses with comfortable grip are an innovative alternative to preventing spills and stains. Lead-free. Made in the USA. Dishwasher-safe. Product Features R - Specifications Material: tempered glass Made in the USA 15-oz. Model: G9957 3 1/2" Dia. x 4 1/4" H Weight: 6-oz. (each) 21-oz. Model: G9958 3 3/4" Dia. x 4 3/4" H Weight: 8-oz. (each) Care and Use Dishwasher-safe see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Del Marie G.
Durango, CO
Love these wine glasses. Got them for a great price and they are elegant but much less spill prone and less likely to break than wine glasses with stems!
Miranda K.
Buffalo, NY
I love stemless wine glasses, they are durable and easy to entertain with! They are my go to glass for wine.
Bere A.
mexico
Estoy encantada con este tipo de vawo, son lo mejor , cualquier bebida se ve hermosa en esto
Loryn W.
Morrisville, NC
I honestly love the stemless glasses so much better than the regular ones. They are just so much easier to handle when you have had a bit too much! In my opinion I think they look better too. Out with the old wine glasses in with the stemless!
Desiree D.
Brantford, Ontario
I seriously would use this for wine and what not but I think it would look killer on display on my shelves in my living room. Would use for both honestly. don't tell anyone that though :)
Georgi B.
Avon Park, FL
I love this glass . Even if I don't drink wine in it, it comes in handy when my whiskey is involved (; straight on the rocks
Ashlee S.
I love my stemless wine glasses! They don't get knocked over as easily, and they just feel great in your hand. They are a lot easier to clean too! I don't have to worry about the stems getting knocked off if they bump against anything.
Ashley H.
Woodland Park, CO
Stemless wine glasses are so great to have for get togethers, we actually not only serve wine in them but other drinks instead!
April P.
Greenfield, WI
I really love my stemless wine glasses. They are perfect for casual get togethers and are super easy to clean.
Know My Stuff R.
Richmond Hill, NY
Essential Home Cachet Stemless Wine Glass are my favorite shaped glasses. They don't get knocked over easily like stemware. That's a plus at my house we have floors that if anything falls on them it shatters! I'll be finding glass in the oddest places for months to come. Try them they fit perfect in your hand but still delicate.
Jessica M.
Winter Park, FL
Are these dishwasher safe ?
maria jose s.
Doral, FL
where can I buy?
Heather L.
Mayville, NY
I love the looks of these! Where can I find them for the best price?
ModernDeaux o.
When you get home from a long busy day...what do you do to relax? A nice glass of red wine works for me. Essential Home Cachet Stemless Wine Glass - 15 Ounce