BY ESSENTIAL HOME

Glassware & Beverage Dispenser - The contemporary design in wine glasses today is sans stem and made in America. High-quality tempered glassware with gently-curved bowl allows an easy grip to appreciate the body and intense aroma of wine. A little known secret of sommeliers, these stemless wine glasses allow the balanced grip to swirl, release and taste the refreshing light crispness of Riesling, richness of Cabernet Sauvignon or intensity of Bordeaux. The perfect drinking glasses for wine tasting, enabling guests to concentrate on the intricate aromas and tastes of carefully-selected wines with cheeses. With smooth defined rim, gentle curvature and solid base, durable stemless glasses are the perfect weight and balance for serving Sangria or Prosecco. Elegant glassware for smoothies or tropical beverages. Ideal for special event entertaining and buffets, stemless glasses with comfortable grip are an innovative alternative to preventing spills and stains. Lead-free. Made in the USA. Dishwasher-safe. Product Features R - Specifications Material: tempered glass Made in the USA 15-oz. Model: G9957 3 1/2" Dia. x 4 1/4" H Weight: 6-oz. (each) 21-oz. Model: G9958 3 3/4" Dia. x 4 3/4" H Weight: 8-oz. (each) Care and Use Dishwasher-safe see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Amanda V.
Ever since these stemless wineglasses became popular I've never been able to enjoy wine from a regular glass! I love them and I feel the wonderful tastes so much better. We have a huge assortment of them in my home.
Del Marie G.
Durango, CO
Love these wine glasses. Got them for a great price and they are elegant but much less spill prone and less likely to break than wine glasses with stems!
Miranda K.
Buffalo, NY
I love stemless wine glasses, they are durable and easy to entertain with! They are my go to glass for wine.
Jillian H.
These glasses are wonderful! They are more sturdy than wine glasses with stems. It is much harder to spill these. They fit nicely in your hand.
Emily G.
Plainsboro, NJ
My mom and I use these at home as normal glasses. They fit perfectly in your hand and you don't have to be so careful putting them down like normal stemmed wine glasses.
Know My Stuff R.
Richmond Hill, NY
Essential Home Cachet Stemless Wine Glass are my favorite shaped glasses. They don't get knocked over easily like stemware. That's a plus at my house we have floors that if anything falls on them it shatters! I'll be finding glass in the oddest places for months to come. Try them they fit perfect in your hand but still delicate.
Ashley H.
Woodland Park, CO
Stemless wine glasses are so great to have for get togethers, we actually not only serve wine in them but other drinks instead!
April P.
Greenfield, WI
I really love my stemless wine glasses. They are perfect for casual get togethers and are super easy to clean.
Kathy M.
Brooklyn, NY
I was shopping in bed bath and beyond and saw these stemless wine glasses. I bought a set of 6 glasses. I use them all the time.
Ashley S.
Crown Point, IN
Love love love my stemless wine glasses. No worries of the glass tipping over, thry fit comfortably in my hand and they look so classy and modern. They are easy to clean, sturdy and a nice weight and are easy to sip from.
Jessica M.
Winter Park, FL
Are these dishwasher safe ?
maria jose s.
Doral, FL
where can I buy?
Heather L.
Mayville, NY
I love the looks of these! Where can I find them for the best price?
ModernDeaux o.
When you get home from a long busy day...what do you do to relax? A nice glass of red wine works for me. Essential Home Cachet Stemless Wine Glass - 15 Ounce