BY ESSENTIAL HOME

Soothe your senses with the cinnamon vanilla scented candle from Essential Home. You'll love how the dual-wick design fills your home every evening with a soft glow and rich spicy aroma that make relaxing easy. During the day, you can enjoy the same wonderful fragrance by simply leaving the jar uncapped. see more...

Jennifer K.
Crescent Spgs, KY
I love these candles! The Cinnamon Vanilla smells like the holidays! I like that it really fills the room with the aroma, but it is not over powering. I wish it had a longer burning life, but I can't complain for the price. I would definitely recommend this candle and many of the scents from them.
Emma A.
Overland Park, KS
Very yummy scent. Nice and warm, not as strong as some of the more "luxury" candle brands. Would buy again because it is affordable, does not last as long as some of the nicer candles as well.
Gabby S.
Minot, ND
Again I love all these candles but this one makes my room smells so cozy and just makes me wanna curl up in bed and watch movies
Christina s.
Harriman, TN
I love this scent. We used it during thanksgiving and it covered the room in scent so well! They smell so good!
Claudia F.
Estos son mis aromas todo lo que contenga canela ese aroma que deja la canela te da un ambiente de invierno.
Erin P.
O Fallon, MO
I like the essential home jar candles. They work well and have a nice scent throw
DeAsia C.
Essential home candles smell amazing i love them they work great for any home!