Essential Amino Energy (Fruit Fusion)

Essential Amino Energy (Fruit Fusion)

HooW do I connect my PayPal account?
Are there any better products than this one?
[product:optimum-nutrition-essential-amino-energy] has anyone tried the coffee series? Does it taste good ?
Start your review of Essential Amino Energy (Fruit Fusion)!
Alma A.
Slc, Ut
I absolutely LOVE me some amino energy!! I use it as a preworkout but you can definitely use it as a pick me up anytime. Love that they have a wide variety of flavors and they're spot on! My favorite is the green apple simply because it reminds me of a jolly rancher.
John S.
Ozark, AL
Tastes great!!! Great energy without the crash at the end with other products. Grape is my favorite!!
Alfonsina L.
Bronx, ny
This is how I'm able to train all week with minimal soreness.  I'm able to take bccas before or after my workout sometimes I drink it during my workout for that extra push. This one doesn't leave that dry after taste flavor as other brands tend to do.
Aldonille C.
Meriden, CT
The first powder I ever tried as pre-workout. The flavors are great - I have fruit punch and orange and both taste good without much of an after taste. They mix very well without any issues (even in very cold water). As a pre-workout, this gives me enough energy to focus on my workout & stay motivated without making me jittery like other pre-workouts I've tried. Also a good way to get your aminos in at the same time!
Princess A.
Marlin, TX
At this whizz is pretty much the bomb diggity you can drink it like tea and not over dose it give story tons of energy you can use it for a ore and post work out it contains amino acids so it’s good for muscle soreness and healing I love this stuff especially the blueberry and the cotton candy flavor
Bee G.
Tustin
My boyfriend and I sweat by these BCAAs. Optimum Nutrition is a very reputable supplement brand, which is nice because not many companies in the industry are. My boyfriend and I drink the fruit flavored product, but honestly all of the flavors taste amazing. They’re not too sugary or grainy. They have the perfect amount of sugar without being overwhelmingly sweet. Definitely a good prework to give you that extra boost!
Adrian C.
Pittsburg, CA
Optimum nutrition has the best products. They’re all safe, clean, and easy to use. And their pricing is solid. I use their brand for any of my supps I want.
Takea C.
Atlanta, GA
This is a good preworkout , it doesn’t make you have diarrhea when it kicks in like a lot of preworkouts do and I don’t have a headache when it wears off.
kass M.
Salem, OR
Essential Amino Energy (Fruit Fusion) uploaded by kass M.
This is my favorite amino acids! I use it every morning before, during and after my workouts. It helps prevent fatigue and gives me a great energy boost to keep pushing through. I feel it helps with a quick recovery so I'm able to work hard again the next day! The flavor is great also.
Cory S.
Madison, NJ
I RUN on this stuff! Every morning since I discovered it I choose to drink Amino Energy over coffee for its taste and fitness benefits. I buy mine online at the vitamin shop since shipping is free for me and I know I'm getting a good deal since it's definitely an investment. I've gotten friends hooked on it and now I don't go a day without the stuff.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Lidia M.
Phoenix, AZ
il y a 2 ans
Essential Amino Energy (Fruit Fusion) has anyone tried the coffee series? Does it taste good ?