Optimum Nutrition

2 star

1 star

5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
This is HANDS DOWN my all time favorite taste and performance in a Preworkout blend. This stuff checks every box for my needs, best Taste, easiest blend and the cleanest and most effective ingredients. Seriously when I can find this stuff on sale on Amazon I always buy the large bottle. I primarily use one scoop for light cardio days or just an energy burst. I will always use 2 scoops for a heavy workout or day when I'm playing sports. I never feel jittery or shakey with this formula. I think the biggest plus is that it actually tastes amazing , the Grape is easily my all time favorite flavor. It's refreshing and I feel the Amino component always keeps me going throughout a had workout. I use to be a huge C4 original formula fan but this stuff is so much better in my opinion. I would highly recommend this to anyone at any age wanting a healthy and great tasting boost of energy. I've even used a half scoop for late night car rides since I am not a coffee drinker. Easily a Five Star product!! Also absolutely love Optimum Nutrition Whey, hands down my favorite and most recommended Whey Protein.
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
Wow, I wasn’t expecting the flavor to be spot on. It really taste just like Welchers grape juice. My husband and I drink aminos through out the day. Love it has caffeine and helps support muscle recovery. I mix 3 scoops in 20oz of water. It’s about 150mg of caffeine but I need it.
5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
I love this flavor of powder. It’s a big favorite for me and my spouse. It never fails whenever we need a natural boost of energy without a crash.