Essential Amino Energy Concord Grape

by Optimum Nutrition

Essential Amino Energy from Optimum Nutrition can be used any time of day for an amino acid boost, to support pre-workout energy or post-workout. Mix two scoops of grape flavored Essential Amino Energy with 10-12 ounces of cold water to support energy and focus with a micronized amino blend and an energy blend featuring green tea extract.

[product:optimum-nutrition-essential-amino-energy-concord-grape-06-lbs] hope is the flavor on this? I love grape, but always worry about artificial flavor.
I am always Not sure about grape flavored things. Do anyone recommend it? I have tried the pineapple and raspberry but I need a new flavor.
Is better to use this before or after trainig session?
Start your review of Essential Amino Energy Concord Grape!
Letty S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
1,301 reviews
Essential Amino Energy Concord Grape uploaded by Letty S.
I take this product before my workouts at 5:30 p.m. and it gives me the kick I need after work to power through my workout. The consistency is good and tastes amazing. Also, it doesn't give you the jitters that a lot of pre-workout drinks give you and i'm able to go to sleep at 10:00 p.m. without tossing and turnin
Franklin  B.
Rosedale, NY
Essential Amino Energy Concord Grape uploaded by Franklin  B.
I've had it as a pre-workout and it's good. The concord grape flavor is real good. I get the extra boost of energy I need. I usually workout at night so I thought that consuming this would have me up all night, but it hasn't affected my sleeping schedule. I recommend this amino/energy supplement.
Maylie C.
Mobile, AL
Essential Amino Energy Concord Grape uploaded by Maylie C.
I have been using this supplement for years. The one thing I love about it is the taste as well as it giving me a ton of energy. I use it as a preworkout and just as a pick me up in the morning. The green apple flavor is also very good! I use a full scoop and sometimes 1 1/2 scoops if I feel like I need an extra boost!
Ashley L.
Wilson, NC
Essential Amino Energy Concord Grape uploaded by Ashley L.
Essential Amino Energy Concord Grape uploaded by Ashley L.
At my house we call this “purple water.” We are never ever without. To the point that I bought a small container to take on a cruise. Since #covid I’ve been trying to have better #selfcare Purple Water has helped me stay hydrated and recover from my new hobby... I’m learning to run for the first time in my life. My first goal was to run a 5k and I have now... TWICE!! I couldn’t do it without the energy and recovery Amino Energy offers. I also eat #keto and with 2 carbs per serving, it’s a double YES for me!Essential Amino Energy (Concord Grape)
Zoia S.
Bothell, WA
I bought this supplement. They act very quickly, add energy and there is a small minus a little tingled fingers. The taste is sweet. #voxbox #influenster
Ana G.
Katy, TX
Uso este producto, los aminos son muy necesarios cuando hacea dieta y ejercicio, son una buena marca y tambien buen precio, asi que los recomiendo.
Ashley J.
Hastings, NE
This is great for a pre workout or a middle of the afternoon pick me up. I live the flavor and the taste is great!!!
Stacy S.
Lake Zurich, IL
1,126 reviews
I love this stuff! I drink it before a workout for that extra boost on occasion. I also work early Saturday morning and this helps to wake me up as well. I love the grape flavoring. I've also tried a few other flavors and I love the brand! I will definitely buy this again and I recommend this to other people to try out!
Brenda M.
St Petersburg, FL
I love this product. I use it everyday! Taste great. Doesn’t give you a caffeine crash
Felicia  H.
Orange, CT
I used to take these before working out a couple years ago, they always gave me a boost before a good workout. The flavor was ok, price point ok. Overall not always a need but good to have for those tires days and better recovery!