Essentia Water 21272 Water Electrolyte Enhance

ESSENTIA WATER 12x 1, 5 LTR WATER ELECTROLYTE ENHANCE, The human body, like a complex machine, requires many inter-related things to remain in balance, Today's environment, lifestyles, pollution and stress make that a difficult task, We've created Essentia Water to support vital functions that keep you feeling great, :, (Note: This product description is informational only, Always check the actual product label in your possession for the most accurate ingredient information before use, For any health or dietary related matter always consult your doctor before use, ) see more...

• I have tried several different waters that have minerals that hel...2 Answers
  • Does this water taste good? 6 Answers
  • Other than buying online, what physical stores sell this?4 Answers
Jessie B.
Colton, CA
Absolute favorite I always have one with me it keeps me hydrated and the price is just right stater brothers always has their shelves stocked I wouldn’t trade it for others
Nicole A.
Las Vegas , NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I am in love with this water!!! The way it tastes is in my opinion very different from the standard bottled water brands.👌👌
Water is super important for survival and the body's well being. I have a lot of Medical problems and all my Drs tell me to drink a lot of water. I'll admit it is so hard for me to choke even a small bottle or 2 down in a day🤢🤢
I was introduced to this water by a friend who swore by it. I decided to give it a try especially because I know keeping the body's PH balance in check is also super important. This has a 9.5ph level which is AMAZING!!
The difference in the taste it's so pure so refreshing and really helps to keep the body hydrated because it also contains electrolytes which is what we need to stay healthy..
I will admit the price is a bit high so I usually only buy them in liter size a few times a week from whole foods. Also it's harder to find in most convenient stores then other brands. I personally can only find it in green valley grocery or circle K!!!
Overall this is my 1st choice in water and now my daughters as well. When I'm sick I make a run and try to drink 2 liters a day because I dehydrate really easily!!!! If you have a hard time drinking water like I do definitely give this one a try. Here in Vegas the liters run between 2 for 4 or 2 for 6 depending where you can find them. I believe the company itself is Vegas based as well!!😄😄
Michelle H.
Roslyn, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
The best water ever! Recently I found it on sale at stop & shop and now I’m hooked. I also love that it comes in a huge size for me to take to work everyday! Love the electrolytes!
Jewels G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This water is the best water I’ve ever had in life. It takes me the whole day to drink it and I know how it leaves me feeling. Great benefits to drinking this type of water. Totally recommended and yes the price is a little up there but it’s worth it.
Nicole B.
I have GERD so this water is great to help offset my acid. My whole family drinks it. It can be pricey but only get it when it's on sale at sprouts. I think it's an effective product and tastes refreshing!
Kadi A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The best bottled water available! It is so refreshing and Taste amazing. It is pure and healthy for you. You can’t get better with any other type of bottled water. I recommend this bottle water to anyone.
Olivia F.
Valencia, CA
This is a good pH water! It has its health benefits for me. Taking medication has negative acidic side effects on the body, so the basic pH in this water helps balance it out and make my life easier. The only reason why I knocked off a star is because this is pricey and it bugs me a LOT. Trader Joe's has the same 9.5 pH water in the same 1.5 L bottles for $1.50 per bottle. It is a private label, but seriously this water is more than double the price.
Sophia L.
Raymondville, TX
I keep hearing a lot of hype over alkaline water. This water is supposed to be ionized alkaline water. The label on the bottle says it has a 9.5 pH or higher. To me, it just taste like water, which is a good thing. I don't know what else to say about it. I don't notice any change in my body. I drink about 44 to 64 ounces of water a day - and all "brands" of water not just this one. But I don't notice any anti-inflammatory changes or anything different than drinking regular off brand (and even tap!) water.
Andra L.
Love this water! however its really pricey but it taste real good. This water has many benefits and i was just trying it for a day with essentia water and dang i look hydrated the next day. If i had the money i would definitely repurchase but for now i'm staying with home boiled water. I love the bottle though! its very sturdy
Lydia M.
Columbus, GA
I drink about 160 oz of water a day so I love water. I got this water at CVS cause it was on sale 2 / $3 so I figured why not. I love the smooth clean taste. It is very refreshing and I love the size and feel of the bottle. I will definitely be purchasing this again.
Lizzie B.
Does this water taste good?
Kristen C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Other than buying online, what physical stores sell this?
Devon A.
Dallas, TX
I have tried several different waters that have minerals that help our Ph levels! Do you think this water really helps with that?