BY ESSENTIA WATER

ESSENTIA WATER 12x 1, 5 LTR WATER ELECTROLYTE ENHANCE, The human body, like a complex machine, requires many inter-related things to remain in balance, Today's environment, lifestyles, pollution and stress make that a difficult task, We've created Essentia Water to support vital functions that keep you feeling great, :, (Note: This product description is informational only, Always check the actual product label in your possession for the most accurate ingredient information before use, For any health or dietary related matter always consult your doctor before use, ) see more...

• I have tried several different waters that have minerals that hel...2 Answers
  • Does this water taste good? 6 Answers
  • Other than buying online, what physical stores sell this?3 Answers
Crystal B.
I don't know it's just something about this water that just makes it very easy to drink
I'm not much of water drinker but I down this easily. Definitely is going to me my go to water if i want something on the go. It is a little expensive though at about $2.70 for 1.5 liters
Roshanda A.
Powder Spgs, GA
The best tasting water I've ever had. Love thats it's made in America and is very hydrating. PH is very important and this one has a high enough PH 9.5+. Essential for everyday. Everyone should be drinking water. I recommend this one.
Alejandra G.
San Antonio, TX
Love this water. This ionized alkaline water has a clean taste and is very satisfying. Would recommend taking this water on hikes, to the lake, or just lounging in your back yard.
Kat A.
Richmond, Va
I don't know what it is but I love this after. It is very easy to drink and good I feel very hydrated and I like it.
Emily P.
Conroe, TX
Love this water. I'm in my third trimester and drink it all the time to keep away leg cramps in the summer.
Jessica S.
I like this water I love when the Water is like sort of frozen and I just love to drink it like that
Umika M.
good tasting water. it has good ingredients and what not for you and it's $2 at Ross.
Nicole A.
Las Vegas , NV
I am in love with this water!!! The way it tastes is in my opinion very different from the standard bottled water brands.👌👌
Water is super important for survival and the body's well being. I have a lot of Medical problems and all my Drs tell me to drink a lot of water. I'll admit it is so hard for me to choke even a small bottle or 2 down in a day🤢🤢
I was introduced to this water by a friend who swore by it. I decided to give it a try especially because I know keeping the body's PH balance in check is also super important. This has a 9.5ph level which is AMAZING!!
The difference in the taste it's so pure so refreshing and really helps to keep the body hydrated because it also contains electrolytes which is what we need to stay healthy..
I will admit the price is a bit high so I usually only buy them in liter size a few times a week from whole foods. Also it's harder to find in most convenient stores then other brands. I personally can only find it in green valley grocery or circle K!!!
Overall this is my 1st choice in water and now my daughters as well. When I'm sick I make a run and try to drink 2 liters a day because I dehydrate really easily!!!! If you have a hard time drinking water like I do definitely give this one a try. Here in Vegas the liters run between 2 for 4 or 2 for 6 depending where you can find them. I believe the company itself is Vegas based as well!!😄😄
Nicole B.
I have GERD so this water is great to help offset my acid. My whole family drinks it. It can be pricey but only get it when it's on sale at sprouts. I think it's an effective product and tastes refreshing!
Olivia F.
Valencia, CA
This is a good pH water! It has its health benefits for me. Taking medication has negative acidic side effects on the body, so the basic pH in this water helps balance it out and make my life easier. The only reason why I knocked off a star is because this is pricey and it bugs me a LOT. Trader Joe's has the same 9.5 pH water in the same 1.5 L bottles for $1.50 per bottle. It is a private label, but seriously this water is more than double the price.
Lizzie B.
Does this water taste good?
Kristen C.
Wellness Guru Expert
Other than buying online, what physical stores sell this?
Devon A.
Dallas, TX
I have tried several different waters that have minerals that help our Ph levels! Do you think this water really helps with that?