BY ESSENTIA

Essentia® Super Hydrating Water™.
9.5 pH.
+ Hydrate.
+ Restore.
+ Balance.
Purified water and electrolytes for taste. see more...

• Anyone else addicted to this water?!? 🤣🤣🤣2 Answers
  • I've heard that artificially alkaline water is bad for yo...1 Answers
  • Where do you guys buy your Essentia?4 Answers
Destini W.
Birmingham, AL
Besides the price, this water is great. It has a great taste and keeps me hydrated during my intense workouts. It took me a while you try because I didn't think it would make a difference...compared to other waters but you can definitely taste and feel the difference
Chantee W.
Arlington, TX
I literally crave the taste of this water. It goes on sale at sprouts every so often for 99 cents a liter and I stock up! It's ph balanced and super hydrating. I would absolutely recommend trying this water if you're used to drinking Gatorade
Justine A.
Everett, WA
I started drinking essentia water because my cousin mentioned to me how much it changed her like! Essentia water is alkaline water and since drinking alkaline water I feel my energy is higher, my skin is clear and bright, my hair is growing beautifully and healthy. And I really feel like it's because of the essentia water!
Ashley J.
Chestertown, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I am a huge fan of this water. You can definitely taste the difference and I know it's more of a pure water. It is extremely affordable and definitely worth every penny. I would most definitely recommend this product to anyone.
Reese D.
Woodbury Heights, NJ
I'm a huge fan of this brand. Love this water. It's the only one I buy and highly recommend it. First learned of this water after viewing a video about water alkalinity testing. This water passed the test and was found to be alkaline as it states on the bottle. Been buying it ever since and will continue to but it.
jessica b.
Long Beach, NY
This keeps me hydrated at my intense workout classes! I love how fresh this water taste and it is in a very cute bottle. I really do feel a difference in this water when I drink it you can taste the cleanness
Jamie H.
Lake Ann, MI
First of all this water tastes wonderful. I know that sounds crazy but try this vs Dasani and you'll understand. Second it's so good for you! Best bottled water out there!
rania s.
Ashburn, VA
This is the best water i have ever tried so far. You can actually taste the difference, not only that but you feel more hydrated from this. 1 of these bottles makes me feel more hydrated than 6 of the regular water bottles
Becky L.
This is the best water for bottled that I have tried. These no flavor but freshness! It has electrolytes to mix w our bodies naturally. Its affordable and good for our bodies. I recommend this to everyone.
Ashley N.
Kailua-Kona
I love this water it’s refreshing and tastes delicious. Perfect for the gym. Highly recommend there is no odd after taste like some waters or no chemical taste.
Royshada S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is this water actually purified?
Nik C.
South Euclid, OH
Where do you guys buy your Essentia?
Cassandra o.
Austin , TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Anyone else addicted to this water?!? 🤣🤣🤣
Ashlie C.
I've heard that artificially alkaline water is bad for you. Is this naturally or artificially alkaline?
Haley B.
Tyler, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does anyone know where I can find this in bulk? I can only ever find it at CVS in the coolers. I want to buy it in cases but I hate ordering online. If anyone knows of a store that carries it, please share!

back