BY ESSENTIA

Essentia® Super Hydrating Water™.
9.5 pH.
+ Hydrate.
+ Restore.
+ Balance.
Purified water and electrolytes for taste. see more...

• Anyone else addicted to this water?!? 🤣🤣🤣2 Answers
  • I've heard that artificially alkaline water is bad for you. Is th...1 Answers
  • Where do you guys buy your Essentia?4 Answers
Dana R.
Columbus, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This water does taste fresher to me. It seems to be more crisp. Its a bit on the expensive side. I would buyit again if it were on sale.
Virginia L.
Brooklyn, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This water is so refreshing. Not sure if its because its alkaline water either it is very good for you and has passed the ph strip test
Lisagrams S.
Hudsonville, MI
Water connoisseur here! I try every water out there and this folks is refreshing 🙌🏼 overachieving H20 love it cute packaging too
Sai J.
New York
One of my favorite waters. Tastes amazing and the alkaline is perfect for drinking throughout the day when you’re on the go
Jill L.
Panama City, FL
Yummy! I buy this on the regular. it's a bit more pricey than most waters but it's got a nice clean refreshing flavor.
Shallon H.
Love the high pH. Definitely love the bottle size. Very crisp taste. It’s one of my favorites along with Voss and Fiji
Lindsey M.
Beaufort, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is a great water for trying to clean the body out. It's full with electrolytes and goes straight through you.
Cinnamin B.
Rialto, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
One of my favorite alkaline bottle waters to get. I prefer the "taste" of this over all spring bottle waters
Elisheva C.
Everett, WA
Delicious taste and very refreshing. I love that it is alkaline just for me and makes be feel really good.
Joanna M.
Las Vegas, NV
This water has a great treat from a good work out. It is also great to have when you are out and about
Royshada S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is this water actually purified?
Nik C.
Cleveland, OH
Where do you guys buy your Essentia?
cassandra o.
Austin, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Anyone else addicted to this water?!? 🤣🤣🤣
Ashlie C.
I've heard that artificially alkaline water is bad for you. Is this naturally or artificially alkaline?
Haley B.
Winnsboro, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does anyone know where I can find this in bulk? I can only ever find it at CVS in the coolers. I want to buy it in cases but I hate ordering online. If anyone knows of a store that carries it, please share!