BY ESSENTIA

Essentia® Super Hydrating Water™.
9.5 pH.
+ Hydrate.
+ Restore.
+ Balance.
Purified water and electrolytes for taste. see more...

• Anyone else addicted to this water?!? 🤣🤣🤣2 Answers
  • I've heard that artificially alkaline water is bad for you. Is th...1 Answers
  • Where do you guys buy your Essentia?4 Answers
Ashley J.
Chestertown , MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I am a huge fan of this water. You can definitely taste the difference and I know it's more of a pure water. It is extremely affordable and definitely worth every penny. I would most definitely recommend this product to anyone.
Reese D.
Woodbury Heights, NJ
I'm a huge fan of this brand. Love this water. It's the only one I buy and highly recommend it. First learned of this water after viewing a video about water alkalinity testing. This water passed the test and was found to be alkaline as it states on the bottle. Been buying it ever since and will continue to but it.
jessica b.
Long Beach, NY
This keeps me hydrated at my intense workout classes! I love how fresh this water taste and it is in a very cute bottle. I really do feel a difference in this water when I drink it you can taste the cleanness
Jamie H.
Lake Ann, MI
First of all this water tastes wonderful. I know that sounds crazy but try this vs Dasani and you'll understand. Second it's so good for you! Best bottled water out there!
Dominique S.
Clearwater, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
My favorite water! A crisp and refreshing taste, doesn't taste like plastic bottle. I love that it has a high pH. It helps me when I get heartburn at night.
Julia T.
Bronx, NY
Best water I tasted in a long time. It keeps me refresh and doesn't have a after taste. #Essentia #EssentiaNation #Water #H2O #Hydration #GetHydrated
Hayley K.
Jersey City , NJ
May be odd to rate water. But I was suggested this at Whole Foods and am addicted. It doesn’t have a soft flavor and for that reason- it’s my go to
Da Lady C. J.
TEMPLE HILLS, MD
Its getting harder to keep this stocked at my local grocery store....its great with no after taste! The akaline keeps me perfectly hydrated.
Tara R.
Long Is City, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is my other favorite water besides SmartWater. It has a nice neutral and natural taste. No aftertaste. I usually buy one once a day!!!!
Autumn B.
Redford, MI
Essentia is the only water I will drink. It doesn't taste like metal and isn't expensive. They also have tiny bottles all the way to 1.5L too
Royshada S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is this water actually purified?
Nik C.
Cleveland, OH
Where do you guys buy your Essentia?
cassandra o.
Austin, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Anyone else addicted to this water?!? 🤣🤣🤣
Ashlie C.
I've heard that artificially alkaline water is bad for you. Is this naturally or artificially alkaline?
Haley B.
Winnsboro, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does anyone know where I can find this in bulk? I can only ever find it at CVS in the coolers. I want to buy it in cases but I hate ordering online. If anyone knows of a store that carries it, please share!