BY ESSENTIA

Essentia® Super Hydrating Water™.
9.5 pH.
+ Hydrate.
+ Restore.
+ Balance.
Purified water and electrolytes for taste. see more...

• Anyone else addicted to this water?!? 🤣🤣🤣2 Answers
  • I've heard that artificially alkaline water is bad for yo...1 Answers
  • Where do you guys buy your Essentia?4 Answers
Shishandra D.
Tallahassee, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Hands down the most purest cleanest tasting bottled water. I purchased it from Fresh Market and this was a first. Yet, I was looking for water with a PH of 8 or higher and this was recommended. I would recommend it.
Cynthia H.
San Antonio, TX
Best pH balenced water. Keep a pack at home always. Helps me stay hydrated and I love the taste even tho it's just water. My sons are athletes and I Feel it helps them as well. Staple on my grocery list.
Iris R.
BROOKLYN, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love this water. I am always dehydrate and this water helps me a.lot. when I tried for the first time I honestly felt a boost, since then I always buy it when I nedd the boost Essentia Water 1.5 Liter, 6-Count
Shae C.
This completely changed my mind about the bottled water I was previously drinking! Although it's on the more expensive side, the taste is absolutely worth the money difference. It really quenches your thirst and tastes so clear! It is exactly how water is supposed to taste.
Gabrielle H.
Highland Park, MI
I love this water! It was recommended to me by a friend and I keep seeing it pop up on my Instagram feed. I love the crisp taste, it does regulate my ph balance, hydrates me, great value for how much comes in the bottle, and it’s a recyclable bottle.
Dana F.
pittsburgh
This my favorite water to drink during work outs and running. There is no metallic taste and is very refreshing. I am addicted to this water, the bottle is very simple and clean looking. It is affordable, normally I order mine from Amazon.
Haley B.
Tyler, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My absolute favorite water. It’s so hydrating and has a wonderful taste. I drink water all throughout the day so I’m always trying to find new brands that are better than my current favorite. I honestly don’t think that I am going to find one that tops this.
Tia M.
Everett, WA
One of my favorite waters to drink it doesn’t have a taste and is refreshing!!! Its ionized and has a ph of 9.5 it important to me to stay hydrated but also to ph my body as natural as I can and water is definitely one of those ways!!!
Macy M.
Spring , TX
The best and most hydrating water out there. Doesn’t have that overwhelming mineral taste like others with a high PH factor tend to have. Crisp and refreshing this one I have been buying for years and it’s never dissapointed!
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
To me water is water. Yes this is purified and is a little more fresh in its taste. I got a free sample at a corner in the city other words I probably wouldn't have given it a second look. I likely will not but in the future.
Royshada S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is this water actually purified?
Nik C.
South Euclid, OH
Where do you guys buy your Essentia?
Cassandra o.
Austin , TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Anyone else addicted to this water?!? 🤣🤣🤣
Ashlie C.
I've heard that artificially alkaline water is bad for you. Is this naturally or artificially alkaline?
Haley B.
Tyler, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does anyone know where I can find this in bulk? I can only ever find it at CVS in the coolers. I want to buy it in cases but I hate ordering online. If anyone knows of a store that carries it, please share!

back