BY ESSENTIA

Essentia® Super Hydrating Water™.
9.5 pH.
+ Hydrate.
+ Restore.
+ Balance.
Purified water and electrolytes for taste. see more...

• Anyone else addicted to this water?!? 🤣🤣🤣2 Answers
  • I've heard that artificially alkaline water is bad for you. Is th...1 Answers
  • Where do you guys buy your Essentia?4 Answers
Josephine M.
Fresh Meadows, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This water's claims of a 9.5 ph level is absolutely correct. Was curious about ph levels in my local tap water and tested this out as well. Has a crisp taste and my mouth didn't feel dry or leave it with a residue after drinking. What is there to say really besides that it's a clean water!
Becky L.
This is the best water for bottled that I have tried. These no flavor but freshness! It has electrolytes to mix w our bodies naturally. Its affordable and good for our bodies. I recommend this to everyone.
Shavba T.
Plano , TX
Essentia is by far my favorite bottled water brand, I've honestly searched high and low for water bottle brands and compared ph levels of brands but nothing comes close to compare to the taste of essentia
Rachel P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I have yet to find an alkaline water that tastes better than Essentia. It is the most delicious bottled water that I have ever had. It is expensive but worth the price.
Kenyada W.
Jacksonville, FL
One water that you can actually taste the difference!
Pure taste and restoring feel after a vigorous workout. The high PH is good for the body preventing toxicity.
Tonya P.
Elizabethtown, KY
I have a bladder condition called Intestinal cystitis or IC so for me regular water can cause a lot of pain and discomfort. I came across Essentia water when I was testing the PH level of other bottle water. the Essentia water tested right at 9.5 just like the bottle suggest. It taste great and it very refreshing. can be more on the pricey side but for someone like me, I will pay more to be out of pain. Since the Essentia water is more on the alkaline side with electrolytes it's perfect for someone exercising or a super hot day. For me it's one of the few brands of water I will drink.
Mallorie V.
Snohomish, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My favorite bottled water. I total didn't believe all the hype surrounding ph water but man after having a bottle of this I can't even begin to explain how much better I felt. I drink it all the time now and it has helped me feel more hydrated and is honestly delicious. I used to hate drinking water at all and would typically reach for a soda but since finding this water I am much much more likely to reach for a bottle of water instead.
Destini W.
Birmingham , AL
Besides the price, this water is great. It has a great taste and keeps me hydrated during my intense workouts. It took me a while you try because I didn't think it would make a difference...compared to other waters but you can definitely taste and feel the difference
Chantee W.
Arlington, TX
I literally crave the taste of this water. It goes on sale at sprouts every so often for 99 cents a liter and I stock up! It's ph balanced and super hydrating. I would absolutely recommend trying this water if you're used to drinking Gatorade
Ashley J.
Chestertown , MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I am a huge fan of this water. You can definitely taste the difference and I know it's more of a pure water. It is extremely affordable and definitely worth every penny. I would most definitely recommend this product to anyone.
Royshada S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is this water actually purified?
Nik C.
Cleveland, OH
Where do you guys buy your Essentia?
cassandra o.
Austin, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Anyone else addicted to this water?!? 🤣🤣🤣
Ashlie C.
I've heard that artificially alkaline water is bad for you. Is this naturally or artificially alkaline?
Haley B.
Winnsboro, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does anyone know where I can find this in bulk? I can only ever find it at CVS in the coolers. I want to buy it in cases but I hate ordering online. If anyone knows of a store that carries it, please share!