BY ESSENTIA

Essentia® Super Hydrating Water™.
9.5 pH.
+ Hydrate.
+ Restore.
+ Balance.
Purified water and electrolytes for taste. see more...

• Anyone else addicted to this water?!? 🤣🤣🤣2 Answers
  • I've heard that artificially alkaline water is bad for you. Is th...1 Answers
  • Where do you guys buy your Essentia?4 Answers
Anna T.
I'm fairly sure that this water has saved my life in many instances. I didn't believe the hype about alkaline water and thought it was nonsense, but a few sips of this when I was horrendously hungover, and I felt like a new person.
Cherry J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
After hearing great things about this water I decided to try it! I love it! I love that it's alkaline and the best part is that it doesn't have a weird taste. Most water has a weird taste to me but this one just tastes fresh and clean!
Rachel C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
So I suck at drinking water, but I love drinking this! I actually find that if I spend a little more on water, I drink all of it because I don’t want to waste my money. Sounds silly but it works for me! Can’t speak to the science behind it, but the taste is incredibly crisp and it doesn’t leave any aftertaste!
Shae C.
This completely changed my mind about the bottled water I was previously drinking! Although it's on the more expensive side, the taste is absolutely worth the money difference. It really quenches your thirst and tastes so clear! It is exactly how water is supposed to taste.
Shishandra D.
Tallahassee, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Hands down the most purest cleanest tasting bottled water. I purchased it from Fresh Market and this was a first. Yet, I was looking for water with a PH of 8 or higher and this was recommended. I would recommend it.
Iris R.
BROOKLYN, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love this water. I am always dehydrate and this water helps me a.lot. when I tried for the first time I honestly felt a boost, since then I always buy it when I nedd the boost Essentia Water 1.5 Liter, 6-Count
Cynthia H.
San Antonio, TX
Best pH balenced water. Keep a pack at home always. Helps me stay hydrated and I love the taste even tho it's just water. My sons are athletes and I Feel it helps them as well. Staple on my grocery list.
Tia M.
Everett, WA
One of my favorite waters to drink it doesn’t have a taste and is refreshing!!! Its ionized and has a ph of 9.5 it important to me to stay hydrated but also to ph my body as natural as I can and water is definitely one of those ways!!!
rania s.
Hanover , MD
This is the best water i have ever tried so far. You can actually taste the difference, not only that but you feel more hydrated from this. 1 of these bottles makes me feel more hydrated than 6 of the regular water bottles
Macy M.
Spring , TX
The best and most hydrating water out there. Doesn’t have that overwhelming mineral taste like others with a high PH factor tend to have. Crisp and refreshing this one I have been buying for years and it’s never dissapointed!
Royshada S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is this water actually purified?
Nik C.
Cleveland, OH
Where do you guys buy your Essentia?
cassandra o.
Austin, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Anyone else addicted to this water?!? 🤣🤣🤣
Ashlie C.
I've heard that artificially alkaline water is bad for you. Is this naturally or artificially alkaline?
Haley B.
Winnsboro, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does anyone know where I can find this in bulk? I can only ever find it at CVS in the coolers. I want to buy it in cases but I hate ordering online. If anyone knows of a store that carries it, please share!