BY ESSENTIA

Essentia® Super Hydrating Water™.
9.5 pH.
+ Hydrate.
+ Restore.
+ Balance.
Purified water and electrolytes for taste. see more...

• Anyone else addicted to this water?!? 🤣🤣🤣2 Answers
  • I've heard that artificially alkaline water is bad for you. Is th...1 Answers
  • Where do you guys buy your Essentia?4 Answers
Marques M.
Dallas, TX
Im an water drinker i drink water ALL the time everyday i was drinking walmart brand water and other random bottle water before i learned about ph balance and i thought i was doing good until about a year ago i found out bottle water is nothing but tap water with minerals for tatse i mean duh it says it right on bottle so i found essenita it taste great and has a high ph balance and after drinking this water ive been feeling better even going to restroom better i love this water
Miguel C.
Jersey City, NJ
Best alkaline water, EVER! I can't even begin to describe the magic Essentia water has done for me. I stock up like a hoarder at my local Target! The taste is clean & crisp. My body actually feels cleaner, my skin is clearer (it glows, y'all!), and it prevents hangovers (for when I'm feeling like a wild night out). I have recommended Essentia to all of my friends & family, and they love it, too. I can't believe I was drinking regular bottled water this whole time!  Essentia Purified WaterEssentia Super Hydrating Water 1.0 Liter
Emily H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I really love drinking water and have tried numerous brands throughout the years, but this year I happened to try Essentia. Majority of people I feel like say that all water tastes the same, but I am one of those that definitely disagrees. There is not a metallic taste or a bitter taste it is just clean pure water. The only negative is that it is a bit pricey, but you can definitely get it on sale if you watch for it and then stock up. Just a warning though, once you try it it will become your favorite brand!
Cookie L.
Tyler, TX
My favorite water of all time. When I first met my fiancè he was into this water called akaline water. I was skeptical because I hate the taste of water but you can feel the purity in this water. I suffer from acne and this water keeps my acne balanced. We always keep extra bottles around the house. I would definitely recommend only con is that not every Walmart has this water so you might have to go to a grocery store that might be out of your way but its worth every drop.
Naomi V.
Tigard, OR
Listen, I get it - water is just water. But not with Essentia; believe the hype and essentials in this water. This actually keeps me feeling hydrated and refreshed throughout my day. It's a bit on the pricier side, but I always pick this up when its on sale at my local Whole Foods (which is usually quite often!). You can seriously taste the difference and it tastes just as good when it's warm or at room temperature, which is never the case with any other water.
Mary P.
Greenville, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
An acquaintance introduced me to alkaline water several months ago, suggesting it may help balance my ph. Since then I've been trying various brands and Essentia one of the best I've had thus far. It's one of the purest tasting waters on the market and has all the extra hydrating benefits of alkaline water.
Cara P.
Medina
I love this water. As someone with GERD (so I am sensitive to acid), I have found that I can't drink some bottled waters like Aquafina because they upset my stomach. I like Aquafina because of the taste, Essentia has a similar taste but a higher pH so no stomach ache! The added minerals give it a clean, crisp taste that I look for in water. A little more expensive, but well worth the price.
Nicole J.
Ft Worth, TX
Omg I love this water! It's all I drink now. Since I've started drinking it I no longer have heartburn and I just feel better over all. As a cancer patient this is a lot cheaper than buying a machine that creates ionized alkaline water. Essentia Super Hydrating Water 1.0 Liter
Justine A.
Everett, WA
I started drinking essentia water because my cousin mentioned to me how much it changed her like! Essentia water is alkaline water and since drinking alkaline water I feel my energy is higher, my skin is clear and bright, my hair is growing beautifully and healthy. And I really feel like it's because of the essentia water!
Sandra W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
LOVE this water. It would be the one to replace all others except it's a bit pricey. Every so often Sprouts Farmers Market will have them really cheap during a sale. Other than that, I can't afford to stock up. The alkalinity is great. It's hard to find water that tastes as smooth and clean as this one. Super refreshing!!!
Royshada S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is this water actually purified?
Nik C.
Cleveland, OH
Where do you guys buy your Essentia?
cassandra o.
Austin, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Anyone else addicted to this water?!? 🤣🤣🤣
Ashlie C.
I've heard that artificially alkaline water is bad for you. Is this naturally or artificially alkaline?
Haley B.
Winnsboro, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does anyone know where I can find this in bulk? I can only ever find it at CVS in the coolers. I want to buy it in cases but I hate ordering online. If anyone knows of a store that carries it, please share!