BY ESSENTIA

Essentia® Super Hydrating Water™.
9.5 pH.
+ Hydrate.
+ Restore.
+ Balance.
Purified water and electrolytes for taste. see more...

• Anyone else addicted to this water?!? 🤣🤣🤣2 Answers
  • I've heard that artificially alkaline water is bad for yo...1 Answers
  • Where do you guys buy your Essentia?4 Answers
Shelby C.
Azusa, CA
The BEST water on the market! No weird taste or weird after taste, it truly is the best tasting water, I can drink three of these back to back and not get bored of the flavour it has. Lifetime fan, definitely try it when you have the chance! Very good value as well.
Kristal C.
Bradley
Calling all pregnant women with heartburn! This stuff was a life saver for me when I was pregnant. One it helped me drink more water and helped so much with the heartburn. Tums and just about everything else made me sick and I'm very much all natural so I try to stay away from pills. Now that the pregnancy over I still reach for this because of any alkaline water I've tried I could take the taste but this stuff amazing.
Selu A.
Acworth, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I drink so much of this it’s insane! It really keeps my skin hydrated, my digestive system functioning and my whole body feeling good. I will say if you aren’t accustomed to alkaline water, be prepared...you will pee precisely 963 times a day! But it’s so worth that as it does taper down after your system is cleared.
Erin S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My grandma introduced my too this great water. It's so smooth and clean. It can be a little pricey, but I usually find deals on them in certain stores like publix.
Punam B.
Clifton
My sister actually got me hooked on Essentia.

She drinks it every day but I can't always buy bottled water so when I drink Essentia, its a treat! Its very smooth and it tastes really good!

Iraida T.
Bronx , NY
This is the best water out there. They’ve tested its ph and it’s true to what they claim. Even before I’ve seen the results once I tasted it you can taste the difference. All water doesn’t taste the same those who drink water can tell you the difference. And even though it’s kind of pricey it’s worth it
Chantal V.
Rio Rancho , NM
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is the best water EVER! It has such an amazing PH level which does so many great things to your body! If you get headaches a lot, it cures headaches, if you have a terrible hangover, drink this and it goes away almost immediately! It also really causes your skin to be more hydrated, I get less breakouts and just feel better all the way around since I started drinking this water! I am in love! It also tastes so good!
Erin F.
Connersville, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is my favorite water. I love that is has a ph balance of 9.5. A lot of water bottle claim to be ph balanced, but if you test them they fail. This one doesn't and therefor tastes great. I love the design of the bottles as well. Not as flimsy as others and some even have the flip top which I like. I would definitely recommend this water to anyone.
Kassandra R.
Arvin, CA
Such a great taste! Never did I think I would choose just one water! If your a obsessive water drinker you know the difference between different brands of water essentia is has amazing taste!
Leslie W.
Richardson, TX
This is my new favorite water! I have always loved water, but this water is so smooth and refreshing. I love that it is alkaline and has a higher pH than most water brands on the market.
Royshada S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is this water actually purified?
Nik C.
South Euclid, OH
Where do you guys buy your Essentia?
Cassandra o.
Austin , TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Anyone else addicted to this water?!? 🤣🤣🤣
Ashlie C.
I've heard that artificially alkaline water is bad for you. Is this naturally or artificially alkaline?
Haley B.
Winnsboro, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does anyone know where I can find this in bulk? I can only ever find it at CVS in the coolers. I want to buy it in cases but I hate ordering online. If anyone knows of a store that carries it, please share!