BY ESSENTIA

Essentia® Super Hydrating Water™.
9.5 pH.
+ Hydrate.
+ Restore.
+ Balance.
Purified water and electrolytes for taste. see more...

• Anyone else addicted to this water?!? 🤣🤣🤣2 Answers
  • I've heard that artificially alkaline water is bad for you. Is th...1 Answers
  • Where do you guys buy your Essentia?4 Answers
Toni R.
Clarkston, GA
Love Essentia Super Hydrating Water!!!  I keep a bottle on my desk at work, one by my bed, one in my daily tote bag and one on the counter in my kitchen... I'm not going to make any miracle claims but I will say I notice a difference in how my body works when I run out and drink a brand different than this or the Essence pH10 water.
Leslie W.
Richardson, TX
This is my new favorite water! I have always loved water, but this water is so smooth and refreshing. I love that it is alkaline and has a higher pH than most water brands on the market.
Kourtney A.
IM OBSESSED WITH THIS WATER, I feel gross if I drink any other water. When you take into consideration how much better it is for you than all the rest, the $2.29 is nothing. They actually sell bigger bottles so you get your money's worth. It's BPA free and most other water bottles are not. I refuse to drink any other water
Lei C.
Austin
Hands down the best high ph water! My boyfriend and I buy this constantly and can't go without. My boyfriend swears by it! He has alot of health issues and say this water has definitely improved his health. Water has no funny taste! Great product! Would recommend to all health enthusiasts!
Allison M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I buy these 1 liter bottles in bulk and make sure I drink one every single day! It is also BPA, Fluoride and Chlorine free! How can you beat that?  I have gotten so used to drinking this water I cannot stand the taste of other brands.  This is my GO TO for every day life!
Tinika R.
Sherwood, AR
My goodness!  This is the best water!  I only drink this brand.  I have been learning more and more about the benefits of Alkaline water.  I have noticed a huge difference in my overall health and skin.   I don't feel as drained and the taste is good.  Besides, the costs,  it is definitely recommended.
Michelle H.
Roslyn, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My favorite water! It taste so crisp and I love that it is ionized water and has electrolytes in it! I drink many of these everyday! Usually buy them for 2 for $5 or 3 for $5. Not insanely expensive but I love it!!!
Haley B.
Winnsboro, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My absolute favorite water. It’s so hydrating and has a wonderful taste. I drink water all throughout the day so I’m always trying to find new brands that are better than my current favorite. I honestly don’t think that I am going to find one that tops this.
Taylor G.
If you drink a lot of water, you know they don’t taste the same. This is the best bottled water hands down, and the PH level is great. I keep my fridge stocked with this all the time. Worth it!!
C M.
Austin, TX
New favorite water. I usually hate drinking water but from the moment I took my first sip I was addicted. Never have a problem finishing my bottle and keeps ultra hydrated.
Royshada S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is this water actually purified?
Nik C.
Cleveland, OH
Where do you guys buy your Essentia?
cassandra o.
Austin, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Anyone else addicted to this water?!? 🤣🤣🤣
Ashlie C.
I've heard that artificially alkaline water is bad for you. Is this naturally or artificially alkaline?
Haley B.
Winnsboro, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does anyone know where I can find this in bulk? I can only ever find it at CVS in the coolers. I want to buy it in cases but I hate ordering online. If anyone knows of a store that carries it, please share!