Essentia Super Hydrating Water 1.0 Liter

by Essentia

Essentia® Super Hydrating Water™.
9.5 pH.
+ Hydrate.
+ Restore.
+ Balance.
Purified water and electrolytes for taste.

What do you guys think of this water? Has anyone tried it before. If so, what are you options on it?
Does anyone know where I can find this in bulk? I can only ever find it at CVS in the coolers. I want to buy it in cases but I hate ordering online. If anyone knows of a store that carries it, please share!
Anyone else addicted to this water?!? 🤣🤣🤣
Start your review of Essentia Super Hydrating Water 1.0 Liter!
Brooklyn, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Rite Aid
This is basically my only water that I choose to drink. It tastes so good and has a PH balance of 9.5 or higher (like it says on the bottle). I only drink waters that are either neutral or more alkaline. I can’t stand the thought of drinking water that I know is acidic, like Poland Spring or Dasani. I have to pay a little more to drink this water, but’s it surely worth it.
Minneapolis
Essentia Super Hydrating Water 1.0 Liter uploaded by S J.
I drink this brand of water daily. Not only does it provide me with the essentials my body needs during and after a workout, such as assisting in replenishing electrolytes, but keeps me hydrated. Unlike some waters Essentia has a fresh taste and smell. I have recommended this water to many people and all have been greatly satisfied and impressed by its taste and quality.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Hands down for me thee BEST water especially on the scale for alkaline. I love this water because it taste authentically pure and makes me feel the most hydrated. The only con I have for it is the price! It’s so expensive. I was almost charged $5 for a liter in a mall convenience store!
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Publix
The Essentia super hydrating water is so good and refreshing. It has a smooth taste unlike any water! The one thing I don’t like is the cost, it’s a little high.
Moline, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Essentia Super Hydrating Water 1.0 Liter uploaded by Kira C.
Essentia Super Hydrating Water 1.0 Liter uploaded by Kira C.
Extremely hydrating and replenshing! Essentia is 99.9% pure! All acidic ions are removed from the water in the ionization process, leaving a ph of 9.5 to redyrate you better. Especially refreshing after a run or workout but I drink them just sitting at home too. People who say all water is the same have no idea what an alkaline water like Essentia can do for you!
Dothan, AL
Purchased at: Walmart
Call me what you will, but I'm a water snob. I like expensive Alkaline waters and normally just get gross purified water but I WILL NEVER GET SRPING WATER. All in all, this isn't terrible and it's definitely on the great scale but still not my favorite unless we're talking about it's affordable price and universal availability pretty much.
Purchased at: Walgreens
This is a must when you have super hot and humid days. We loose electrolytes when we swat and thus is a great way to put it back!! Tastes fine. Helps me to feel hydrated fast!
Titusville, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Purchased at: Publix
Water is water I guess. Not as good as Zephryhills, not as gross as Dasani or Aquafina. Slight chemical/harsh taste. Gave a 4 because I would but over some other brands. But at almost $2 a bottle, 33.8oz, not super worth it. Decided to try when it was on sale and for money back with ibotta. I do really like that the cap is bigger than some water bottles, sturdier. And the bottle plastic is thicker and holds up better when I took it on my walk.
This might sound a little crazy to say but this water seriously changed my life! It has such a refreshing taste and I love the fact that it is not acidic at all! I think the water is totally worth it. It tastes amazing and is super good for you! I normally order it in bullk from Amazon but you can also find it in most grocery stores.
Rocky Hill , CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Walmart
I think this has been a game changer for me skin! Everyone always says that drinking water is the number one key to healthy skin. But I really think that the high level of pH has a major influence on the benefits of the water. It doesn’t have a funny taste and just really makes me feel hydrated. I would by it by the case! If you see it in the store, give it a try!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...