BY ESSENTIA

Essentia® Super Hydrating Water™.
9.5 pH.
+ Hydrate.
+ Restore.
+ Balance.
Purified water and electrolytes for taste. see more...

• Anyone else addicted to this water?!? 🤣🤣🤣2 Answers
  • I've heard that artificially alkaline water is bad for you. Is th...1 Answers
  • Where do you guys buy your Essentia?4 Answers
Chantee W.
Arlington, TX
I literally crave the taste of this water. It goes on sale at sprouts every so often for 99 cents a liter and I stock up! It's ph balanced and super hydrating. I would absolutely recommend trying this water if you're used to drinking Gatorade
Anna T.
I'm fairly sure that this water has saved my life in many instances. I didn't believe the hype about alkaline water and thought it was nonsense, but a few sips of this when I was horrendously hungover, and I felt like a new person.
jessica b.
Long Beach, NY
This keeps me hydrated at my intense workout classes! I love how fresh this water taste and it is in a very cute bottle. I really do feel a difference in this water when I drink it you can taste the cleanness
Jamie H.
Lake Ann, MI
First of all this water tastes wonderful. I know that sounds crazy but try this vs Dasani and you'll understand. Second it's so good for you! Best bottled water out there!
Miguel C.
Jersey City, NJ
Best alkaline water, EVER! I can't even begin to describe the magic Essentia water has done for me. I stock up like a hoarder at my local Target! The taste is clean & crisp. My body actually feels cleaner, my skin is clearer (it glows, y'all!), and it prevents hangovers (for when I'm feeling like a wild night out). I have recommended Essentia to all of my friends & family, and they love it, too. I can't believe I was drinking regular bottled water this whole time!  Essentia Purified WaterEssentia Super Hydrating Water 1.0 Liter
Kayla N.
Tyler, TX
My favorite water of all time. When I first met my fiancè he was into this water called akaline water. I was skeptical because I hate the taste of water but you can feel the purity in this water. I suffer from acne and this water keeps my acne balanced. We always keep extra bottles around the house. I would definitely recommend only con is that not every Walmart has this water so you might have to go to a grocery store that might be out of your way but its worth every drop.
Tonya P.
Elizabethtown, KY
I have a bladder condition called Intestinal cystitis or IC so for me regular water can cause a lot of pain and discomfort. I came across Essentia water when I was testing the PH level of other bottle water. the Essentia water tested right at 9.5 just like the bottle suggest. It taste great and it very refreshing. can be more on the pricey side but for someone like me, I will pay more to be out of pain. Since the Essentia water is more on the alkaline side with electrolytes it's perfect for someone exercising or a super hot day. For me it's one of the few brands of water I will drink.
Toni R.
Tucker
Love Essentia Super Hydrating Water!!!  I keep a bottle on my desk at work, one by my bed, one in my daily tote bag and one on the counter in my kitchen... I'm not going to make any miracle claims but I will say I notice a difference in how my body works when I run out and drink a brand different than this or the Essence pH10 water.
Justine A.
Everett, WA
I started drinking essentia water because my cousin mentioned to me how much it changed her like! Essentia water is alkaline water and since drinking alkaline water I feel my energy is higher, my skin is clear and bright, my hair is growing beautifully and healthy. And I really feel like it's because of the essentia water!
Kourtney A.
IM OBSESSED WITH THIS WATER, I feel gross if I drink any other water. When you take into consideration how much better it is for you than all the rest, the $2.29 is nothing. They actually sell bigger bottles so you get your money's worth. It's BPA free and most other water bottles are not. I refuse to drink any other water
Royshada S.
Is this water actually purified?
Nik C.
Cleveland, OH
Where do you guys buy your Essentia?
cassandra o.
Austin, TX
Anyone else addicted to this water?!? 🤣🤣🤣
Ashlie C.
I've heard that artificially alkaline water is bad for you. Is this naturally or artificially alkaline?