BY ESSENTIA

Essentia® Super Hydrating Water™.
9.5 pH.
+ Hydrate.
+ Restore.
+ Balance.
Purified water and electrolytes for taste. see more...

• Anyone else addicted to this water?!? 🤣🤣🤣2 Answers
  • I've heard that artificially alkaline water is bad for yo...1 Answers
  • Where do you guys buy your Essentia?4 Answers
Chantal V.
Rio Rancho, NM
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is the best water EVER! It has such an amazing PH level which does so many great things to your body! If you get headaches a lot, it cures headaches, if you have a terrible hangover, drink this and it goes away almost immediately! It also really causes your skin to be more hydrated, I get less breakouts and just feel better all the way around since I started drinking this water! I am in love! It also tastes so good!
Iraida T.
Bronx , NY
This is the best water out there. They’ve tested its ph and it’s true to what they claim. Even before I’ve seen the results once I tasted it you can taste the difference. All water doesn’t taste the same those who drink water can tell you the difference. And even though it’s kind of pricey it’s worth it
Shyann G.
Woodland Hills, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is THE BEST WATER! I only drink water, so I've tried so many different kind. This is by far the best tasting water I have ever had. I don't think I can ever go back to drinking anything else. I refuse to even use the filter on the refrigerator. I have a case of these at work and another at home just to make sure I always have some ready.
victoria d.
This might sound a little crazy to say but this water seriously changed my life! It has such a refreshing taste and I love the fact that it is not acidic at all! I think the water is totally worth it. It tastes amazing and is super good for you! I normally order it in bullk from Amazon but you can also find it in most grocery stores.
Kemi B.
Ok I have been drinking straight alkaline water for about 5 months ( 1 bottle everyday) with the occasional random water bottle that was available at the time. I have to admit this is one of the best waters I've ever had. However once you go alkaline their is no turning back.
After coming home for the summer from college I haven't been able to drink alkaline because my parents by a different  filtered water. Spending two weeks without it has broke me out. You can most definitely tell when you are drinking pure water and when you are not. My skin feels weird and I think I'm having withdraws.

Mily Melsz B.
I love this water!  It is one of my favorite brands especially with the pH levels being one of the highest found.  Great when you are on a health kick or living a healthy lifestyle.  The affordability is also moderate which makes it well worth buying over other brands.
Jessica L.
So it's kind of pricey, but this is seriously my favorite water. Wonderful taste, I love that it's a whole liter bottle, and I know that it's important to have alkaline/ph etc. But I don't know much information about that. Definitely refreshing water. Wonderful stuff.
Johnay C.
bronx, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
One of the best affordable alkaline waters EVER! I started drinking this about two years ago when I learned the differences of alkaline vs spring and other waters.. you definitely taste the difference with Essentia! Since i’ve told everyone about it, now others drink it as well! You should too!
Tamara P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Well what can I say? It tastes like water lol! No added flavors just pure alkaline water that's beyond great for the body! I learned that alkaline water prevents and KILLS OFF cancer cells and is excellent for the colon in general! I have colitis so I try to drink alkaline water as often as possible along with a clean diet for the most part. There are other great benefits in drinking alkaline water just can't think of them right now. The only thing I don't like about this water is that it makes yourmouth a lil dry right after...doesn't really quench your thirst.
Gabrielle H.
Highland Park, MI
I love this water! It was recommended to me by a friend and I keep seeing it pop up on my Instagram feed. I love the crisp taste, it does regulate my ph balance, hydrates me, great value for how much comes in the bottle, and it’s a recyclable bottle.
Royshada S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is this water actually purified?
Nik C.
Cleveland, OH
Where do you guys buy your Essentia?
cassandra o.
Austin, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Anyone else addicted to this water?!? 🤣🤣🤣
Ashlie C.
I've heard that artificially alkaline water is bad for you. Is this naturally or artificially alkaline?
Haley B.
Winnsboro, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does anyone know where I can find this in bulk? I can only ever find it at CVS in the coolers. I want to buy it in cases but I hate ordering online. If anyone knows of a store that carries it, please share!