BY ESSENTIA

Essentia® Super Hydrating Water™.
9.5 pH.
+ Hydrate.
+ Restore.
+ Balance.
Purified water and electrolytes for taste. see more...

• Anyone else addicted to this water?!? 🤣🤣🤣2 Answers
  • I've heard that artificially alkaline water is bad for you. Is this...1 Answers
  • Where do you guys buy your Essentia?4 Answers
Destini W.
Destini W.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Besides the price, this water is great. It has a great taste and keeps me hydrated during my intense workouts. It took me a while you try because I didn't think it would make a difference...compared to other waters but you can definitely taste and feel the difference
Chantee W.
Chantee W.
Arlington, TX
I literally crave the taste of this water. It goes on sale at sprouts every so often for 99 cents a liter and I stock up! It's ph balanced and super hydrating. I would absolutely recommend trying this water if you're used to drinking Gatorade
Anna T.
Anna T.
I'm fairly sure that this water has saved my life in many instances. I didn't believe the hype about alkaline water and thought it was nonsense, but a few sips of this when I was horrendously hungover, and I felt like a new person.
jessica b.
jessica b.
Long Beach, NY
This keeps me hydrated at my intense workout classes! I love how fresh this water taste and it is in a very cute bottle. I really do feel a difference in this water when I drink it you can taste the cleanness
Jamie H.
Jamie H.
Lake Ann, MI
First of all this water tastes wonderful. I know that sounds crazy but try this vs Dasani and you'll understand. Second it's so good for you! Best bottled water out there!
Tonya P.
Tonya P.
Elizabethtown, KY
I have a bladder condition called Intestinal cystitis or IC so for me regular water can cause a lot of pain and discomfort. I came across Essentia water when I was testing the PH level of other bottle water. the Essentia water tested right at 9.5 just like the bottle suggest. It taste great and it very refreshing. can be more on the pricey side but for someone like me, I will pay more to be out of pain. Since the Essentia water is more on the alkaline side with electrolytes it's perfect for someone exercising or a super hot day. For me it's one of the few brands of water I will drink.
Naomi V.
Naomi V.
Tigard, OR
Listen, I get it - water is just water. But not with Essentia; believe the hype and essentials in this water. This actually keeps me feeling hydrated and refreshed throughout my day. It's a bit on the pricier side, but I always pick this up when its on sale at my local Whole Foods (which is usually quite often!). You can seriously taste the difference and it tastes just as good when it's warm or at room temperature, which is never the case with any other water.
Cara P.
Cara P.
Medina
I love this water. As someone with GERD (so I am sensitive to acid), I have found that I can't drink some bottled waters like Aquafina because they upset my stomach. I like Aquafina because of the taste, Essentia has a similar taste but a higher pH so no stomach ache! The added minerals give it a clean, crisp taste that I look for in water. A little more expensive, but well worth the price.
Sandra W.
Sandra W.
Wellness Guru Expert
LOVE this water. It would be the one to replace all others except it's a bit pricey. Every so often Sprouts Farmers Market will have them really cheap during a sale. Other than that, I can't afford to stock up. The alkalinity is great. It's hard to find water that tastes as smooth and clean as this one. Super refreshing!!!
Ashley J.
Ashley J.
Centreville , MD
Wellness Guru Expert
I am a huge fan of this water. You can definitely taste the difference and I know it's more of a pure water. It is extremely affordable and definitely worth every penny. I would most definitely recommend this product to anyone.
Royshada S.
Royshada S.
Is this water actually purified?
Nik C.
Nik C.
Cleveland, OH
Where do you guys buy your Essentia?
cassandra o.
cassandra o.
Austin, TX
Anyone else addicted to this water?!? 🤣🤣🤣
Ashlie C.
Ashlie C.
I've heard that artificially alkaline water is bad for you. Is this naturally or artificially alkaline?