BY ESSENTIA

Essentia® Super Hydrating Water™.
9.5 pH.
+ Hydrate.
+ Restore.
+ Balance.
Purified water and electrolytes for taste. see more...

• Anyone else addicted to this water?!? 🤣🤣🤣3 Answers
  • I've heard that artificially alkaline water is bad for yo...1 Answers
  • Where do you guys buy your Essentia?4 Answers
Shyann G.
Woodland Hills, CA
This is THE BEST WATER! I only drink water, so I've tried so many different kind. This is by far the best tasting water I have ever had. I don't think I can ever go back to drinking anything else. I refuse to even use the filter on the refrigerator. I have a case of these at work and another at home just to make sure I always have some ready.
victoria d.
This might sound a little crazy to say but this water seriously changed my life! It has such a refreshing taste and I love the fact that it is not acidic at all! I think the water is totally worth it. It tastes amazing and is super good for you! I normally order it in bullk from Amazon but you can also find it in most grocery stores.
Kemi B.
Ok I have been drinking straight alkaline water for about 5 months ( 1 bottle everyday) with the occasional random water bottle that was available at the time. I have to admit this is one of the best waters I've ever had. However once you go alkaline their is no turning back.
After coming home for the summer from college I haven't been able to drink alkaline because my parents by a different  filtered water. Spending two weeks without it has broke me out. You can most definitely tell when you are drinking pure water and when you are not. My skin feels weird and I think I'm having withdraws.

Mily Melsz B.
I love this water!  It is one of my favorite brands especially with the pH levels being one of the highest found.  Great when you are on a health kick or living a healthy lifestyle.  The affordability is also moderate which makes it well worth buying over other brands.
tohar k.
Hollywood
This was will hydrate you right away! The taste is wonderful and purified. I would definitely Recommend this water on a hot summer day, or even in the cold of the winter. This water will make you feel like your doing something good for your body! Essentia Super Hydrating Water 1.0 Liter
Tamarah P.
Well what can I say? It tastes like water lol! No added flavors just pure alkaline water that's beyond great for the body! I learned that alkaline water prevents and KILLS OFF cancer cells and is excellent for the colon in general! I have colitis so I try to drink alkaline water as often as possible along with a clean diet for the most part. There are other great benefits in drinking alkaline water just can't think of them right now. The only thing I don't like about this water is that it makes yourmouth a lil dry right after...doesn't really quench your thirst.
Kristal C.
Bradley
Calling all pregnant women with heartburn! This stuff was a life saver for me when I was pregnant. One it helped me drink more water and helped so much with the heartburn. Tums and just about everything else made me sick and I'm very much all natural so I try to stay away from pills. Now that the pregnancy over I still reach for this because of any alkaline water I've tried I could take the taste but this stuff amazing.
Selu A.
Acworth, GA
I drink so much of this it’s insane! It really keeps my skin hydrated, my digestive system functioning and my whole body feeling good. I will say if you aren’t accustomed to alkaline water, be prepared...you will pee precisely 963 times a day! But it’s so worth that as it does taper down after your system is cleared.
Erin S.
My grandma introduced my too this great water. It's so smooth and clean. It can be a little pricey, but I usually find deals on them in certain stores like publix.
Melissa P.
Norwalk, CT
Love this water! Has absolutely no after taste. Great ph level. Does not give you acid reflux like some other waters give you. Only water that I will drink. Big size bottle, so it will keep you accountable of how much you are drinking throughout the day. Pricing is comparable to other water of this kind.
Royshada S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is this water actually purified?
Nik C.
Cleveland, OH
Where do you guys buy your Essentia?
Cassandra o.
Austin , TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Anyone else addicted to this water?!? 🤣🤣🤣
Haley B.
Tyler, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does anyone know where I can find this in bulk? I can only ever find it at CVS in the coolers. I want to buy it in cases but I hate ordering online. If anyone knows of a store that carries it, please share!
Ashlie C.
I've heard that artificially alkaline water is bad for you. Is this naturally or artificially alkaline?