BY ESSENTIA

Essentia drinking water is purified through micro-filtration, UV lighting and reverse osmosis; No chlorine or flouride; Enhanced with pure minerals; Restructured through ionic separation Silky smooth taste; Hydrates better; Electrolyte infused; Best available pH at 9.5 Convenient and portable in BPA and Phthalate free recyclable bottles Essentia Water is source independent; Can be produced anywhere in the world there is a water supply making it sustainable and reducing carbon footprint Great New Look, Same Great Taste see more...

Samie L.
West Palm Bch, FL
I'm very picky about water, I find most waters have a plasticy or weird taste. I only drank Fiji until I tried essentia & I actually like essentia better! It taste amazing! I seen a video also and essentia is one of the highest ph levels and is absolutely NON acidic!
Samantha S.
Saddle river, Nj
I absolutely love Essentia. I've watched videos regarding the Ph balance of various water brands and Essentia always ranks highest for being alkaline & fluoride free. I can literally taste the difference when I drink Essentia compared to other brands; to the point I don't feel nearly as healthy now if I drink a different brand. Essentia is truly #1 for me when it comes to bottled water. A+ product!
rania s.
Ashburn, VA
This is the best water i have ever tried so far. You can actually taste the difference, not only that but you feel more hydrated from this. 1 of these bottles makes me feel more hydrated than 6 of the regular water bottles. Worth the cost!
Danielle L.
Massapequa , NY
I just finally found this water I've been hearing about! It's amazing! I have horrible acid reflux, did a PH test on about 12 waters and this one lit up blue with flying colors! No more heart burn, no acid reflux! Will buy a million times over! Worth every penny!