BY ESSENTIA

• Were can you buy this water is it water I've heard good things ab...1 Answers
Buy on Vitamin...
Sharon P.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
This water is the absolute best it tastes good incase me hydrated alkaline it's better than some of those so-called other waters that are supposed to have alkaline in it
Allison W.
Mckinney, TX
I love this water! It has a very slight taste that I LOVE. The taste comes from the electrolytes that are added. I also love that this water has a very high PH. Most of us have very acidic bodies due to diet. Our foods and drinks are primarily acidic, now... and when our bodies have a more acidic PH rather than Alkaline, we can feel more tired, suffer with reoccurring yeast and digestion issues, etc.

This water helps add some much needed alkaline PH to our bodies, and I have found that this water hydrates my body (from my gut to my skin) than any other bottle water on the market! It also some how quenches my thirst more than anything else.

Great stuff!!! :-)
Raven T.
Marietta, GA
Okay, so I know this water CAN be pricey. However, it is 110% WORTH every single penny. This is the cleanest and purest tasting alkaline water I've tried. Once I started drinking this alkaline water, I stopped having issue with my acid reflux. I also genuinely feel better & more hydrated! I've done a lot of research on alkaline water and I highly recommend trying this out. I find this on sale at my local sprouts and stock up every time.
Sarah R.
It sounds ridiculous, but this water DOES actually taste better, and make you feel better. I purchase this product regularly now, and can usually be found at a reasonable price. Maybe it is just mental, but it has helped reduce my reflux and feels so hydrating. Only draw back is the packaging, it is in plastic bottles. I would absolutely recommend this product if the plastic does not bother you.
rania s.
Hanover , MD
This is the best water i have ever tried so far. You can actually taste the difference, not only that but you feel more hydrated from this. 1 of these bottles makes me feel more hydrated than 6 of the regular water bottles. Worth the cost!
Deanna P.
Churchville, NY
I first bought this water when it was on sale at Tops, and I need to go back for more. I love the taste and the electrolytes it has for my body. Alkaline water is so much better for you body.
Anna D.
Philadelphia, PA
This is my favorite water. It taste so good and for the price it is awesome. It so good it keep wanting to drink more. I am always going to be a repeat consumer.
Abigail  B.
E Patchogue, NY
I love this water!!!!!! It tastes so smooth and refreshing. I feel great after drinking it. I was recommended through a friend who works at a local health food store by me & she told me she drinks it during her workouts. I'm glad to be seeing it sold in more and more grocery stores & even 7-11 now. This is the best alkaline water out there. Buy this water. It settles my stomach. I need to drink more of it i regret not drinking it everyday. I wish they made a big enough jug for my water dispenser i got from Poland spring.
Anita M.
This water hydrates, restores and balances your entire body. It is ionized alkaline water with electrolytes for taste that is truly a standard in health. As a nurse, I tend to get dehydrated so I keep Essentia water around, especially during the fall!
Stephanie O.
, NJ
Love this water. Having an alkaline body is so important for fighting disease according to many studies. I use essential for that reason very often along with some other brands as well! Please be sure to check the PH of your water whenever possible.
Ruby C.
Long Beach, CA
Were can you buy this water is it water I've heard good things about the Essentia