BeveragesWaterEssentia
95 pH Drinking Water, 15 Liter, (Count of 12)

Essentia 9.5 pH Drinking Water, 1.5 Liter, (Count of 12)

by Essentia

#17 in Water

When you’re properly hydrated, you move, think and do things better, faster and smarter. Essentia’s proprietary ionization process creates a clean and smooth tasting 9.5 pH or higher alkaline water that’s better at rehydrating.* Get ionized. Drink...

Is this a good water?
Who else loves this water if you don’t tell me why ?
Do you like this water?
Start your review of Essentia 9.5 pH Drinking Water, 1.5 Liter, (Count of 12)!
Kelly W.
Daytona Beach, FL
Essentia 9.5 pH Drinking Water, 1.5 Liter, (Count of 12) uploaded by Kelly W.
Purchased at: Walmart
This water is very tasty and clean tasting! I’d like to believe that the 9.5 ph does help your body
Isaiah D.
Tarzana, CA
Essentia 9.5 pH Drinking Water, 1.5 Liter, (Count of 12) uploaded by Isaiah D.
Purchased at: Target
Hands-down the best water ever and definitely worth the price at first I was skeptical about buying it just because of the price and I thought it was overrated in all hyped up but honestly the taste is better than any other water on the market
Venni W.
Perris, CA
Essentia 9.5 pH Drinking Water, 1.5 Liter, (Count of 12) uploaded by Venni W.
This is hands down the best water. I feel so hydrated every time I drink this. I thought I was in my head but I tried there brands and this does react differently to my body. I now but the case of these from Sam’s club. The water taste super fresh and clean. I would and have recommended this water!!
Laura E.
NY
Essentia 9.5 pH Drinking Water, 1.5 Liter, (Count of 12) uploaded by Laura E.
Purchased at: Costco
Best water for hydration! #essentia water is awesome. It is ionized hydration. Has a ph of 9.5 plus. It’s my go to! I highly recommend it. Awesome tasting water. 👍⭐️⭐️ #essentia #water #nutrition #wellness #hydration #wellnessguru Essentia 9.5 pH Drinking Water, 1.5 Liter, (Count of 12)
Dhesiay T.
Bronx, NY
Essentia 9.5 pH Drinking Water, 1.5 Liter, (Count of 12) uploaded by Dhesiay T.
Just finishing up my water bottle for the end of the day! I love this water! It has amazing taste! If you watch youtube videos on the PH balance of water! This has a great PH balance!
Ivy S.
The Woodlands, TX
Essentia 9.5 pH Drinking Water, 1.5 Liter, (Count of 12) uploaded by Ivy S.
Purchased at: Amazon
I have to say I am very impressed with the quality of this water. It tastes great and is actually as advertised. The bottle states a ph of 9.5 or higher and I am a person that has no problem paying for a premium product, but I expect that when I pay a premium price I get that premium product. That is exactly what this is. Bravo Essentia!! 👏🏼👏🏼
Claire V.
Arverne, NY
Essentia 9.5 pH Drinking Water, 1.5 Liter, (Count of 12) uploaded by Claire V.
This water has a clean taste. It is purified, pH balanced, and electrolyte enhanced.
Angelica M.
Riverside, CA
Purchased at: Target
I actually really love this water and am a self-proclaimed water snob lol my favorite is spring water, but this has such a clean smooth taste. It is very delicious and I use to get it when I would forget my water bottle at my warehouse job. I would recommend to others to have every now and then, but of course, we should all do our part to reduce our plastic usage.
Lacey W.
Oak Park, CA
Essentia 9.5 pH Drinking Water, 1.5 Liter, (Count of 12) uploaded by Lacey W.
Literally my favorite mineral water, Essentia taste amazing and we buy the bulk ones from Costco. It is a normal water and it is really healthy for you. Definitely a go to for me and my family! I love how large the bottles are
Alla B.
Brooklyn, NY
Purchased at: BJs Wholesale Club
This is the best water on the planet. And before you say all water 💦 tastes the same that is just not true. This water is smooth doesn’t have a weird after taste and very hydrating.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...