Essentia 9.5 pH Drinking Water, 1.5 Liter, (Count of 12)

When you’re properly hydrated, you move, think and do things better, faster and smarter. Essentia’s proprietary ionization process creates a clean and smooth tasting 9.5 pH or higher alkaline water that’s better at rehydrating.* Get ionized. Drink...

I would love to promote your water!
Does anyone know where to get 6 or 12 packs of this drink? Also, how does it compare in taste or in general to other waters on the market?
I see a lot of people drinking this water. I would like to know is this the best water to drink on an everyday base? Also is this product great for while working out?
Start your review of Essentia 9.5 pH Drinking Water, 1.5 Liter, (Count of 12)!
Kalamazoo, MI
Essentia 9.5 pH Drinking Water, 1.5 Liter, (Count of 12) uploaded by Katie H.
Best balance of acidity and ph. Electrolytes help keep me hydrated. I try to buy this every time I am at the grocery store and I see it.
Wooster , OH
The best tasting water in my opinion I drink allot of water this is a very light and refreshing water doesn't taste thick with chemical
Gaithersburg, MD
MY FAVORITE WATER OUT THERE! I absolutely love the taste (yes water has diff tastes to me! Lmao). It’s so good when it’s nice and cold.
Dairy Free
My favorite smart water because it has no bad after taste and doesn’t taste thick. Easy to drink and I truly think it does the trick
Gluten Free
My absolute favorite water. The taste is so smooth and refreshing. I love the bottle it comes in as well!! I reuse it over and over!
Chicago , IL
Both my husband and I I love essentia water. Not sure if it is actually doing anything, but I always feel hydrated after drinking it.
Vegetarian
Will always grab for this brand. It’s refreshing and keeps my hydrated and energized. Something about the pH level stands out to me
College Sta, TX
The most pure tasting water! When placed up against others for taste and Ph level, this is the clear front runner for our family!
Midland , TX
This alkaline water is amazing! It feels like it hydrates so much better. It is expensive but it is definitely worth the price.
San Marcos , TX
Great taste, for someone who loathes drinking water this is my favorite brand. It’s easy for me to drink, especially when cold