De primer heeft een subtiele fruitige mangogeur. Dit product is vegan en vrij van parabenen.

Is this a good lash primer ?
Oooo so, what does this smell like? Does it smell like regular mascara orrr like mangos & argan oil? 🤔 I know, odd question 😄 but I'm really curious!
Start your review of Essence Volume Booster Lash Primer!
Jena L.
Syracuse, NY
Essence Volume Booster Lash Primer uploaded by Jena L.
Purchased at: ULTA
I honestly just use this as a white mascara, it works so well as such. Provides me with very nice length and volume, and you can't beat the price. Love it!
Lisa L.
Granbury, TX
Essence Volume Booster Lash Primer uploaded by Lisa L.
Purchased at: Amazon
Why did I wait so long to use a lash primer 🤦‍♀️ Wow, it truly does make a difference :))) I love this primer from essence . My lashes look so much longer when I use this before my mascara 🙌🙌Essence Volume Booster Lash Primer
Lia H.
Essence Volume Booster Lash Primer uploaded by Lia H.
Essence Volume Booster Lash Primer uploaded by Lia H.
Purchased at: ULTA
I did not see much of a difference when using this. It also made it a lot harder to put the mascara on because you have to cover all the white.  for the price it was good, but I would not buy it again. Essence Volume Booster Lash Primer
Lisa F.
Long Beach, NY
1,840 reviews
Essence Volume Booster Lash Primer uploaded by Lisa F.
Purchased at: ULTA
Ulta had a sale last week on Essences products, buy two get one free. I’ve only tried Essences Mascaras before and they have good products for inexpensive prices. So I decided to get a lip gloss, a blush and this lash primer. I usually use Lancôme Cils Booster XL Mascara Primer, and I do love it but it’s so expensive. This lash primer definitely surprised me, it works really well, but I did take away a star because a lot product comes out at once. And since it’s white I feel like you need to use more mascara because of it and it also gets on my eyelids. However, as long as I remember to remove some product by moving the brush head against the opening I should be good!
Evgeniya P.
Newberry, FL
Essence Volume Booster Lash Primer uploaded by Evgeniya P.
Purchased at: ULTA
This product is pretty great, especially considering that the price is around $5. The brush is rubbery and helps to deposit even amount of primer on lashes without clumping them. Any mascara goes on easily on top of it. I also noticed that my mascaras (not any specific brand) stays more put without smudging and builds up more. I used a lengthening mascara on top of this primer and it game me a good amount of volume too. 2 for 1. I recommend.
Katrina S.
Brazil, IN
Essence Volume Booster Lash Primer uploaded by Katrina S.
Purchased at: ULTA
For me this doesn’t necessarily add volume but it does help separate the lashes and keep them from clumping which I love. The only bad thing is that the wand usually brings out too much product. If you want a lash primer but not up for spending a whole lot this is definitely worth a try!
Amy B.
Champaign, IL
Essence Volume Booster Lash Primer uploaded by Amy B.
This product is just amazing. It makes my lashes so long and they don’t get clumpy! I curl my lashes, use this and then some essence mascara and my lashes look BOMB. No lash lift!
alexandra D.
Mount Laurel, NJ
Essence Volume Booster Lash Primer uploaded by alexandra D.
I wanted to love this because the mascara is my favorite but this was a total let down. So much product gets on the brush and can’t really scrape it off either. Maybe I’m applying it wrong but it just doesn’t work well. I discarded.
Jenny K.
Verona, WI
Essence Volume Booster Lash Primer uploaded by Jenny K.
Purchased at: Amazon
I had a sample tube of Dior lash primer and I really liked it, but not enough for Dior prices 😂 I went on the hunt and found this one from Essence, which is a brand I know and love, for $4.50. It is A-mazing and works just as well as the Dior. I only need one coat of mascara now and my lashes are longer and fuller than ever before! Essence Volume Booster Lash Primer
Ann B.
Essence Volume Booster Lash Primer uploaded by Ann B.
Purchased at: ULTA
I’m on my second tube of this and genuinely love it. I don’t plan on ever purchasing a different lash primer. I’ve tried other brands before this and could take or leave them. This one, paired with L’Oréal voluminous mascara is the perfect combo for me!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Isidora T.
il y a 8 mois
Lundi S. il y a 7 mois
I love this primer! I use it everyday:) It has been amazing for when my lashes were shorter and helped growing the growing out stage. I havent stopped using it. I am obsessed. It makes them longer and thicker