Aqua (water), isododecane, glycerin, octyldodecanol, cetyl diglyceryl tris(trimethylsiloxy)silylethyl dimethicone, silica, hydrogenated tetradecenyl/methylpentadecene, disteardimonium hectorite, caprylic/capric triglyceride, tocopherol, magnesium sulfate, sorbitan sesquioleate, caprylyl glycol, propylene carbonate, diethylhexyl syringylidenemalonate, hexylene glycol, triethoxycaprylylsilane, alumina, phenoxyethanol, parfum (fragrance), linalool, limonene, geraniol, ci 42090 (blue 1 lake), ci 77499 (iron oxides), ci 77891 (titanium dioxide)

", "mpn": "925872", "brand": { "@type": "Thing", "name": "ESSENCE" }, "aggregateRating": { "@type": "AggregateRating", "ratingValue": "3.81", "reviewCount": "21" } }

BY ESSENCE

Paint the town! The Essence Vibrant Shock Lip Paint is a BOLD lip cream with instant high color coverage. Super lightweight formula that isn't sticky or drying.

Cool colors like blue, pink and grey with velvety-matt results and a light, high-coverage, non-sticky texture turn the lips into an absolute statement.

Nora W.
Tacoma, WA
A great, affordable lip paint. As the product states, it does not dry down all the way as it is not a matte lipstick. However if you let it dry for a good minute before pressing your lips together, it will adhere to your lips better. However, it is by no means smudge-proof. Looks glossy when first applied, but loses the shine as it dries
Ruma N.
Wesley chapel, FL
Review for: Other more...
I recently recieved this Lip Paint from Essence Cosmetics. It is very sheer but hydrated. I like that it doesn't dry the lips out at all. I usually wear mine with a lipliner filling my lips or a lipstick then followed by the lip paint. The color that I had was gold so it was really pretty on the colors I used it gave it more of a rose gold effect.
Tytiyonna M.
Montgomery, AL
I like it. It is great for the price. It has a light scent nothing heavy. It feels kind of watery. Almost reminds me of a lip stain. I think this was like $4.99. Its buildable with a semi matte finish in my opinion. Looks good with or without a lip liner. Very pigmented. I have the shade Red Viper
Pauline M.
Ich hab den blauen und der ist leider zu dunkel, sieht fast aus wie schwarz. Ist für den Alltag nicht zu empfehlen. Außerdem fühlt er so h auch nicht gut auf den Lippen an und ist klebrig. Dafür hält er aber sehr lange, meiner Erfahrung nach mindestens 12 Stunden
Glam D.
Whitby
I actually dont mind these at all. It's a Lip "paint" so dont go in there expecting a super long lasting liquid lip. The price is unbeatable. They dry down about 90%, just enough to have your lips feel natural but dry enough to stay on for a good bit..., at most like you have a thin layer of a moisturizing lip chap. I think they are handy little lippys for the price.
Laura V.
Mechelen
Review for: 05 Nightstalker more...
This product is very good. Looking at the color you would expect having to build op the color. Aspecialy concidering the price. Suprisingly it was realy easy to aplly and the color was really vibrant. Very pleased.
Lex D.
Glace Bay, NS
Review for: Other more...
I have the lip paint in colour 03 Red Viper and it honestly was underwhelming. It felt weird on the lips and was incredibly streaky and required multiple coats to look even remotely good which is problem since it takes a while to dry down and if you try to add more product while it's wet, it rubs the product off. Better looking for a different brand.
Kana K.
i absolutelly looove to use those lip painrs from Essence make up...have a few of those babys amd i loove them...so soft and great smell as well.recomend it to everyone
💯❤👌🙌💄💋
Allison T.
Review for: 05 Nightstalker more...
For this products price it works very well, it takes a few layers but build nicely my only complaint is I couldn’t actually get all the tint of my lips for a few days but that’s not a big deal.
Wesooooo D.
Review for: 06 Black Widow, 05 Nightstalker more...
I don’t know why I bought two colors of Essence Vibrant Shock Lip Paint I like black widow more than night stalker but I can’t go out with it I will use in Halloween only I think 😂😂😂