BY ESSENCE

Rich color in one swipe! Essence Ultra Last Instant Colour Lipstick provides rich high color impact and a comfortable lightweight feeling on the lips that lasts. The lipstick range unites high-coverage and colour-dispersion with just one application and a feathery, light feeling on the lips. The creamy texture is longlasting and won’t dry out the lips.

Polybutene, octyldodecanol, hydrogenated polyisobutene, caprylic/capric triglyceride, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed wax, ozokerite, c12-15 alkyl benzoate, bis-diglyceryl polyacyladipate-2, polyethylene, hydrogenated polycyclopentadiene, tocopherol, pentaerythrityl tetra-di-t-butyl hydroxyhydrocinnamate, aroma (flavor), ci 15850 (red 6), ci 15850 (red 7 lake), ci 42090 (blue 1 lake), ci 77492 (iron oxides), ci 77891 (titanium dioxide)

Essence Ultra Last Instant Colour Lipstick
  • "Great lipsticks! Very creamy on the lips and they need just a little bit of fixing through the day. Overall, I am satisfied with them and will continue to use them." in 5 reviews
Pauline M.
Das ist ein sehr schöner Lippenstift. Ich habe ihn in der Farbe 13 und bin sehr zufrieden damit. Er fühlt sich auf den Lippen sehr geschmeidig an und betont die Lippen sehr schön mit deiner starken Farbe. Natürlich hält er nicht den ganzen Tag, kann aber mühelos nachgetragen werden, selbst ohne Spiegel.
Tamryn A.
Cape Town
This is by far my favourite lipstick! At an affordable price, I can get myself a long lasting, cruelty free lipstick which also acts as a lip balm. Essence lipsticks are the only lipsticks which don't leave my lips feeling dry, cracked or "heavy" after application, but rather have the complete opposite affect. The lipstick is easily transferred into objects but it's something I can live with when I get a great range of colours to choose from, soft lips and no testing on animals! Once again - these are probably the cheapest lipsticks I've ever owned but have kept me the most satisfied and coming back for more.
Ashleigh H.
Cape Town
Review for: 08 Eternal Beauty more...
If there were ever only one lip colour I could use for the rest of my life it would be Essence’s Eternal Beauty. This is such a stunning nude pink that gives me a my-lip-but-better look. The texture is creamy, my lips feel luxurious and the pigment is beautiful, all for next to nothing cost wise!

It applies evenly and well with only a bit of bleed if I’ve applied too much balm on my lips beforehand or if I’ve had a makeup application melt down and wiped it off, ruined the foundation around my lips and reapplied.

Love this, will keep repurchasing it!
Nancy V.
ETOBICOKE, ON
Pretty average lipstick. I wouldn't call it long lasting. But it is really pigmented and moisturizing which allows for easy application. And it's great for its price point as it is super affordable. Sleek sturdy packaging. It has a bit of a sweet scent to it.
monadil a.
&
Essence lipsticks have always been a passion of mine. Ever since they released their Longlasting Lipsticks back in 2014.
they have the exact same sleek packaging but carry different names, have different colors and the design of the actual lipstick isn't the same. I would be comparing all of the shades I can recieve with the old (discontinued) Essence Lipsticks for those of you who are interested in knowing whether some of these are worth purchasing or not.
Breanna S.
Review for: Other more...
I absolutely love these lipsticks! They're moisturising and opaque in one coat. There are incredible for that price point are so easy to use. They exceeded my expectations. I would certainly recommend them and would buy them again. I have two shades (12- blush my lips and 28- time for a toffee break?)
Nori G.
Review for: 06 New-D Seduction more...
It is a very good alternative to a log lasting lipstick with the exception of it not being a fully matte 24 hour wear product, at least not for me. It is easy to apply the colorful is beautiful it just isn't as long lasting as I thought it would be
Melisa K.
Omg my favourite lipsticks ever. I use them every day and I always buy backup. They are soft and creamy they do not dry lips. Perfect color range, pigmented and cheap Love it. Essence Ultra Last Instant Colour Lipstick My favourite color is 04.
Yessmine B.
doha
Review for: 17 Bur-berry more...
First of all , it's a pleasure to use this brand , perfectly amazing with great formula and easy to apply shape . The prices are chocking, super cheap and with cute packaging. U can find essence everywhere and i truly recommend it
Rachel P.
I have 6 different shades and I think they all perform really well! They are very long lasting, but don't dry the lips at all. The colour selection is good, and the price!!! Also, easy to apply and quick to retouch if one has too!
Jennifer E.
Newport News, VA
How long does it "last" to be long lasting?
debbie d.
Pr Du Chien, WI
What is your favorite nude/natural lipstick? Essence Ultra Last Instant Colour Lipstick #4 is one I love right now......
Brookelyn W.
Cleveland, TN
Is this moisturizing or more on the dry side?
Lindsay S.
Is this lipstick worth trying out?
Rona F.
Ya'ad
How much it cost? And it stay for the all day?