Hair CareHair ProductsHaircare SetsSchwarzkopf

Full size shampoo and conditioner set

Once my hair is hydrated, will this make my hair look greasy halfway through the day?
Start your review of Essence Ultime w/Luxurious Pearl Essence Shampoo & Conditioner Set (Gold - Omega Repair & Moisture)!
Ashley B.
Mansura, LA
I actually received a same of this shampoo and conditioner in a beauty box and fell in love! My hair looked great after I used it. It was smooth and moisturized and it smells great.
laura lisciel J.
Taylorsville
Excelente me encantan las fragancias y olor que dejan. Perfectos para cualquiera en diferentes ocasiones
Samantha A.
genesee, mi
This shampoo makes my course dry hair feel so smooth and soft, it surprised me. I love their professional salon products and their drugstore shampoo and conditioners really live up to those more expensive products. Great price too and can be found at Walmart.
Denise S.
Prnc Frederck, MD
I always have this shampoo and conditioner in my shower. It's nice to use for a few days straight but after that I need to switch it up and use something different. The conditioner doesn't feel like it's good enough when you put it in your hair but it is just fine. Makes my hair super soft.
Britney S.
Jackson, OH
Love this shampoo and conditioner! Smells good and leaves your hair soft! It's the best.
Tianna F.
My new favorite shampoo and conditioner. Leaves hair feeling amazing, moisturized, weightless, and worth the affordable price.
Sarah G.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
1,951 reviews
Could be better it says it's a pearl essence but I get no feeling of shimmery soft pearls with it maybe it's just me
Adriana L.
Lake Placid, FL
Love the way Mi hair feels. So soft and I love the sweet smell and feels fresh all day I love using shampoos that leave my hair with the fabulous feels
Krystal L.
Brooklyn, NY
I received a sample of these in my Walmart subscription box a few months ago and decided to give it a try.I was not a fan of the formula and it was not moisturizing enough for my hair and left my hair feeling frizzy and weighed own.The packaging was nice and easy to get product out but it just did not work for me and my hair type.
Rachel E.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
I love everything about this except the strong can be a little on the strong side. The results are amazing!