Essence Ultime w/Luxurious Pearl Essence Shampoo & Conditioner Set (Gold - Omega Repair & Moisture)

BY SCHWARZKOPF #58 in Haircare Sets

Full size shampoo and conditioner set see more...

• Once my hair is hydrated, will this make my hair look greasy half...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Samantha A.
Burton, MI
This shampoo makes my course dry hair feel so smooth and soft, it surprised me. I love their professional salon products and their drugstore shampoo and conditioners really live up to those more expensive products. Great price too and can be found at Walmart.
Meg H.
Mesa, AZ
Great shampoo and conditioner but I don’t live the way it smells. Smells a bit to much like chemicals. But it makes your hair really soft and shiny. I would recommend if you don’t mind the smell! Good price too.
Rebecca P.
I really enjoy using this shampoo and conditioner. It really makes my hair feel soft and manageable. The bottle looks pretty and it smells really good as well. It's pretty reasonable and I do enjoy using it!
Lissethhe M.
Monmouth , OR
Very smelly product and leaves my hair looking more flawless than before the shower! Doesn’t make your hair rought or dry! Definitely recommend. Leaves hair shiny and super soft
Krystal L.
Brooklyn, NY
I received a sample of these in my Walmart subscription box a few months ago and decided to give it a try.I was not a fan of the formula and it was not moisturizing enough for my hair and left my hair feeling frizzy and weighed own.The packaging was nice and easy to get product out but it just did not work for me and my hair type.
Kaitlyn p.
Montgomery
Product is amazing and love it on my hair. It makes it so smooth and not oily at all.. I have no concerns at all. It's the best for oily scalps which helped mine. I like it better than any other products.. I am very satisfied with the product, it helps so much!
Brook H.
Carthage , MS
I fell in love with this product with my very first use. The shampoo is super creamy and you can feel the quality as you wash your hair. You can also feel it immediately hydrating every strand. My hair felt unbelievable afterwards! It was worth the price and I would recommend it it to all. I found it at Walmart.
Monica J.
Dierks, AR
This shampoo and conditioner is awesome for the quality and the price. It makes your hair really smooth and soft. I like the scents and since my hair is dry, this works good. I was very satisfied and have repurchased over and over.
Dawn M.
This is a sure favorite of mine.I feel like I'm putting fantastic fragrance in my hair obviously love the smell.It works well leaving my hair tangle free.I recommend this brand.
Patricia A.
boca raton
This is the shampoo/conditioner I would use if I was going to wear my curly hair as is. It takes away all the freeze and my hair looks really nourished and healthy.
Mariya W.
Tupelo, MS
Once my hair is hydrated, will this make my hair look greasy halfway through the day?