BeautyLipLip MakeupEssence
Tint & Colour Shot, Powerful Perfection pack of 1

Essence Tint & Colour Shot, Powerful Perfection pack of 1

Benefits: No animal testing Vegan Paraben free Gluten free

Price of 1 pack,

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Essence Tint & Colour Shot, Powerful Perfection pack of 1!
Kookhee K.
Millville, NJ
Essence Tint & Colour Shot, Powerful Perfection pack of 1 uploaded by Kookhee K.
Review for: Powerful Perfection 01
I saw the review on this product and people don't like this lippie that much. However, I wanted to give it a try cause around $2 can't hurt me. And surprisingly I like it. They stay long enough and don't make my lips too much.
Bianca N.
White Plains, NY
Review for: Powerful Perfection 01
This product is amazing and last long time even if you go out to eat. I really recommend this product and the color is wonderful too.
Tiffany N.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: Powerful Perfection 01
For me the color (bought the pink + wine red) stays very quickly and last a longggg time. But the con is the overly chemically smell, and the drying effect...I find that I have to moisturize my lips a LOT before/after so the tinted skin on my lips isn't just peeling off. For ~$1 each though, I suppose I can't really complain. I use it primarily as a lip liner now given that area dries out much less.
Jessica K.
N Charleston, SC
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Essence Tint & Colour Shot, Powerful Perfection pack of 1
I love this stuff in every shade! I love how small the packaging is, I love the little doe foot applicator too. If you’ve ever tried gel lipsticks, they feel somewhat like that. It’s a super thin formula that feels very wet. It dries down to a stain tint. Beware: it is staining. The color payoff is good to start with, but it is also buildable. The price point is VERY budget friendly as well.
Jessica  L.
Hollister, CA
Review for: Essence Tint & Colour Shot, Powerful Perfection pack of 1
So pigmented and a nice even wear I have two colt and I like them for a no makeup look 👀 just dab on checks and blend
Chumani K.
Carson City, NV
Review for: Essence Tint & Colour Shot, Powerful Perfection pack of 1
I have the red shade tint by Essence and while I feel it works well, it isn't my go to tint. It stains very quickly so you have to be sure to apply swiftly and evenly otherwise you will get darker patches. I have others I prefer but this one is a good tint comparable to Benefit's benetint. It is also only a few dollar compared to the other tints out there.
Ciera C.
Goleta, CA
Review for: Essence Tint & Colour Shot, Powerful Perfection pack of 1
These lip stains are so pretty. They actually stain your lips. They look so pretty when you put a clear lipgloss on top of it. The price is so nice too. It’s a really good value. I highly recommend trying them out
Mary S.
Sparta, NJ
Review for: Essence Tint & Colour Shot, Powerful Perfection pack of 1
This product is super cheap and that's why I purchased it. The color is super vibrant but I found that the product doesn't really set in place at all, so it's not too long lasting. Usually for a subtle effect I'll just apply some of this product, wait a bit, then wipe it off hoping that my lips get stained a but from it.
Rachel C.
Santa Cruz, CA
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Essence Tint & Colour Shot, Powerful Perfection pack of 1
It goes on a little unevenly, but once I smooth it out looks nice. The packaging is cute and small. The price is a little cheaper. It’s great for a beginner like me! I might buy it again, but the color is a little dark for me.
Mackenzie J.
Brooklyn
Review for: Essence Tint & Colour Shot, Powerful Perfection pack of 1
This is a unique product, unlike other slip stains I’ve used. It goes on wet and dries quickly into a bitten looking stain. It looks uneven if you’re not careful when applying. It lasts a couple hours and is matte.

Looking for your answer?