Essence The Velvets Eyeshadow

Like velvet! The new velvet eyeshadows have a soft, especially supple texture in colors like white, beige or grey to put the focus on the eyes. with a trendy, chequered embossment on the surface.

Talc, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Dimethicone, Mica, Lauroyl Lysine, Zinc Stearate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Dimethiconol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Ci 75470 (Carmine), Ci 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Ci 77492 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Essence The Velvets Eyeshadow!
Product Highlights
“These are so affordable, so creamy, so buttery, so pigmented, blend so well. They are truly wonderful.” in reviews
New Jersey
Essence The Velvets Eyeshadow uploaded by Barbara C.
Essence The Velvets Eyeshadow uploaded by Barbara C.
Review for: You Better Mauve!, You're the Greytest, Smooth Caramel
I received these eyeshadows as a gift. They are difficult to work with as they are really patchy and chalky. You can get them to work if you put an eyeshadow primer underneath them. I typically use the darker colors in the crease and I use the lighter eyeshadows to set my eye shadow primer. I would not put them on my entire lid. I think there are better eyeshadows at the drugstore than these.
Elgin, IL
Essence The Velvets Eyeshadow uploaded by Samantha G.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Almost Peachy!
I bought it since it was on clearance and I love it! It’s easy to blend and such a pretty color too. If you use your finger the color packs on better than a brush
Review for: You Better Mauve!, Other
I got a set of these eye shadows and it was my first time trying out essence shadows. I was pleasantly surprised to see how smooth and pigmented these shadows are, they blend out very easily and are build able. These would be good for a more natural look but you can go dramatic with the darker shades.
Providence, RI
These eyeshadows are good for a office wear and gives a subtle look. The eyeshadow are not so pigmented, you need to apply eye primer before applying the eyeshadow
Essence The Velvets Eyeshadow uploaded by Courtney T.
Review for: You Better Mauve!
Wow these are incredible. I really need to purchase more. They’re so pigmented and buttery and blend like a dream. It’s crazy how good they are for being so cheap. Great little single shadows if you’re looking for some new ones to try out.
Fort Collins, CO
AMAZING eyeshadow!!! I own almost all of these single shadows and they are so so so good! They are so so affordable, and the smoothness and pigmentation is mind blowing! This product last ALL day on my eyes, and the shade snowflake is also one of my most used highlight shades, and It lasts great on the cheekbones as well. I have hit major pan on more than one shade and will definitely buy again!
Derby, KS
I have the My Must Have eyeshadows in Cotton Candy, Let it Glow, and Tiffunny. Actually use them as highlighters for my cheekbones, and for my eyebrows. There are pretty OK on pigment, but they are a tiny bit chalky. I haven’t tried any of the other colors, so those are some of my next purchase is I will be making from this brand.
Tamarac, FL
Review for: Taupe Secret, Smooth Caramel
These eyeshadows are bomb!! I rarely use eyeshadow, but I love these little gems. It applies smoothly on my skin. I even use it as a highlighter too! Pretty much a 2-in-1 product at a great price. People are sleeping on these!
I currently have the white one that I purchased for highlighting with a matte product. It's okay, goes on okay. Not the best, not the worst.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Review for: Taupe Secret
Very pigmented and the is very cute for all over the lids. It's small which makes it easy to carry in your makeup bag.

Looking for your answer?