BY ESSENCE

Shine bright! “The Glow Must Go On” palette has three different bronzers in warm shades and can be used individually or in combination to create a fresh glow, while the two eyeshadows offer eye make-up styles with a glam factor. The highlighter emphasizes the best facial features and can easily be applied and blended with the mini-brush – just like the bronzer.

Shade I

Ingredients: Mica, Talc, Magnesium Stearate, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Polyisobutene, Synthetic Wax, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Tin Oxide, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)

Shade Ii

Ingredients: Talc, Mica, Magnesium Stearate, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Polyisobutene, Synthetic Wax, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Ci 77491 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77492 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides)

Shade Iii

Shade Iv

Ingredients: Mica, Talc, Magnesium Stearate, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Polyisobutene, Synthetic Wax, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Tin Oxide, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Ci 77491 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77492 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)

Shade V

Shade Vi

Kristie H.
I use this pretty much eveyday for a simple makeup look. The shadows are very pigmented. The highlight is amazing. It is buildable which I love. However, the bronzer is too dark for my very fair skin so I don't use it. Also, it ends up looking more reddish in color on my face than brown or bronze. Plus, it is a very affordable palette and is super cute.
Melissa B.
1,062 reviews
Great palette! Love the colors offered and the shimmer! The bronzer is richly pigmented and shimmery. The eyeshadows are softly pigmented and has alot of fallout. The palette is really affordable and good quality.
francceca P.
Miami , FL
This palette is my favorite I use it a lot, almost every day has my favorite colors for a daily makeup contains a mirror its design is beautiful the colors have good pigmentation and fade well the illuminator that brings is my favorite I would love to take a version Individual, one of my favorites 2016.
LEAR32539 | KAYLA U.
I LOVE IT! The packaging is too cute, the bronzer and highlighter are super pigmented and the 2 eyeshadows are excellent shadows to give depth to the eyes
Jenneffer d.
I bought this product because I like the packaging and what a surprise looks really good,very pigmented,love the colors and you can bit the price..
Jennifer M.
Odessa, FL
1,319 reviews
I wanted the physician's formula one but it was much More pricey. So for a fraction of the price I got this. It was reduced too
Cvt #8200 Jackie Y.
Doral, FL
The bronzer and eyeshadows are amazing but, the highlight is not for me, I disliked it so bad. This palette is for light skin
Ashley T.
Thermal, CA
Love this product so pigmented. also the packaging is so addorable. I just wish it they sold this product in drugstores
Alisha K.
Katy Texas
Apples good and also gives u that instant and natural glow and it is best for tan skin and for a everyday glow
Vanessa B.
This is a great product. I love all the color options. You can pretty much do your whole face with it.
Sunny K.
How pigmented is this product?
Nikki H.
Has anyone else tried this product? I picked it up last night at the store because it was a great value and swatched really well. I wouldn't likely use the bronzer as a bronzer but more the lighter two shades as highlights as they are very frosted.