BeautyEyeMascaraEssence
The False Lashes Mascara Dramatic Volume Unlimited

Essence The False Lashes Mascara Dramatic Volume Unlimited

No limits! The deep black texture and the conic shape of the fiber brush creates dramatic volume for a gorgeous false lash effect.

Aqua (water), paraffin, glyceryl stearate, synthetic beeswax, stearic acid, acacia senegal gum , butylene glycol, palmitic acid, polybutene, oryza sativa (rice) bran wax, vp/eicosene copolymer, ozokerite, aminomethyl propanol, tropolone, hydrogenated vegetable oil, stearyl stearate, hydroxyethylcellulose, phenoxyethanol, ci 77499 (iron oxides).

Hee visto mucho [email protected] en algunas YouTubers y dice q es super buena ustedes q opinan?
How good is this mascara compared to the lash princess false effect mascara?
Start your review of Essence The False Lashes Mascara Dramatic Volume Unlimited!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
For less than $5 I get volume, length, and separation. I have short, straight lashes and this mascara lifts them and makes them look just lovely! I've bought high end mascaras that werent as good as this one. The one critique I have it that it gets a little less easy to use after about a month, but not enough that it bothers me.in reviews
I LOVE THIS MASCARA! I love it almost as much as I love the princess lash mascara from essence. It really lengthens my lashes and makes them look super black. Because of these two mascaras I really won't ever need to buy a high end mascara again.in reviews
...end or drug store this is definitely one of the best ones yet, I have long lashes but I can never keep them curling up, this mascara definitely keeps them up and looking fabulous, everyone ask me if I have false lashes but nope just a great mascara and it is definitely affordablein reviews
Cant say enough good things about thos volumizing lengthening mascara! It's amazing and doesnt flake at all! Holds up so perfectly against my UD perversions mascara!in reviews
Christi H.
Essence The False Lashes Mascara Dramatic Volume Unlimited uploaded by Christi H.
Coming at you today with a review on the following Essence The False Lashes Mascara Dramatic Volume. I can't say enough about this brand not only are they drug store affordable but their performance is outstanding for the price point. I've never been disappointed with any of their mascara's. Actually, I would recommend these to anyone to stand up to the test of any luxury brand mascara such as Better Than Sex which retails for almost $35. Essence mascaras retail for literally $8-10. Occasionally you may get lucky and Ulta would offer a BOGO. Absolutely the best mascara I've tried hands down. My daughter loves it too can't you tell. Well folks until next time take care of yourselves and each other 💋♥️🎯
Rebecca R.
Arlington, VA
Essence The False Lashes Mascara Dramatic Volume Unlimited uploaded by Rebecca R.
This mascara is amazing! It’s a one coat wonder. I got this on a whim on CLEARANCE at Ulta for less than a Starbucks coffee. I tried it without my usual primer and was blown away by how much length and volume it gave my lashes.
Angel O.
Oklahoma City, OK
Essence The False Lashes Mascara Dramatic Volume Unlimited uploaded by Angel O.
Purchased at: Amazon
Very pleased with this product . It’s a good thickness without feeling heavy . It’s great color and doesn’t flake or leave me with smeared eyes . And the cost is amazing !
Johannie  V.
Jersey City, NJ
Essence The False Lashes Mascara Dramatic Volume Unlimited uploaded by Johannie  V.
Purchased at: ULTA
Comparable to Thrive and it doesn’t clump, at all! I like that it leaves your lashes looking natural without overdoing it. Slight natural definition is usually what I look for when purchasing a mascara and this one does the job.
Eunice M.
Charlotte, NC
Essence The False Lashes Mascara Dramatic Volume Unlimited uploaded by Eunice M.
Purchased at: ULTA
Love !!! Putting on mascara for me is like everyone with their eyebrows !!!! It’s a MUST !! Love how long they look with this product on
Danielle T.
Hahira, GA
Essence The False Lashes Mascara Dramatic Volume Unlimited uploaded by Danielle T.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this mascara! My new holy grail mascara for all things I love and need in a mascara! I have very tiny, thin, and short eyelashes I was not a fan of any of the Lash Princess ones so I randomly chose this one to try. It holds curl, provides length, didn’t smudge, wore well all day, gave definition! I love that it’s a wet formula as well. I highly recommend if you have horrible lashes like I do. Plus for $5, you can’t beat it! (Especially since this beats out all of my high end mascaras as well)! Essence The False Lashes Mascara Dramatic Volume Unlimited
Stacey H.
Essence The False Lashes Mascara Dramatic Volume Unlimited uploaded by Stacey H.
Purchased at: Amazon
I've never used a eyelash primer until recently. I will never go without again! My lashes are real, they are not false. I am in love with this product! Essence Volume Booster Lash Primer 0.24oz, pack of 1
Regina P.
Birmingham, AL
Essence The False Lashes Mascara Dramatic Volume Unlimited uploaded by Regina P.
Purchased at: CVS
Essence The False Lashes Mascara Extreme Volume & Curl is an affordable basic mascara. It is pretty long lasting for a drugstore product. As a first time user of this mascara I was impressed. It does give both length and volume to your lashes with a few coats. The only thing I would change is a slight dryness to the product. I do recommend this mascara.
Zahily R.
West Palm Bch, FL
Purchased at: ULTA
This is such an amazing mascara at a great price point. It gives me so much volume and makes my lashes look fuller. Essence mascaras are great and this one is not exception. I always repurchase this because is just phenomenal. I highly recommend this.
Jamie B.
mobile, AL
Essence The False Lashes Mascara Dramatic Volume Unlimited uploaded by Jamie B.
Purchased at: ULTA
Seriously my favorite mascara ! I have bought every mascara I can to start trying to find one that’s worth it and this is by far the best !
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
TsTs A.
New Castle, DE
il y a 2 ans
Essence The False Lashes Mascara Dramatic Volume Unlimited Have you ever tried this one ??? I am thinking about buying and please help ❤️😊🤩
Tori I. il y a 15 jours