BY ESSENCE #25 in Bronzer

For a sun-kissed, natural complexion! The large bronzing powder conjures-up an irresistible natural-looking tan on your face and neckline and has a great mattifying effect at the same time!

Talc, Zinc Stearate, Mica, Octyldodecanol, Caprylic/Capric/Myristic/Stearic Triglyceride, Phenyl Trimethicone, Aluminum Hydroxide, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Glyceryl Caprylate, P-anisic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Parfum (Fragrance), Coumarin, Ci 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides).

Buy on ULTA
  • "this bronzer looms really nice on my skin tone. it doesn’t look muddy nor patchy on my skin. i use a matte finish bronzer instead of shimmer, and it’s good for medium skin tones like myself. and yes, i would recommend this product to anyone. :)" in 41 reviews
  • "nice product and shade. it's possible to crate layers. i don't use it in summer or when i'm tanned because the color is too light for me. i think that it performing better on fair skin" in 20 reviews
Cristina R.
Review for: 10 Sunkissed more...
This bronzer is MUCH more orange toned that it appears. Here it looks cool or neutral but IT IS NOT. This will not work to contour. But it's a fine bronzer. It's coconut scented and smells nice every time you open the compact. The formula is soft and creamy. I like that it's sheer but can be built up. Very easy to blend.
Kendra A.
Newhall, IA
I am fairly fair skinned and cool toned, so it isn't always easy to find a bronzer that works for me. Most times bronzer turns orange on my skin and doesn't look right. Not the case with this one! It isn't super pigmented, so you can either do a light hand or build up the product for more color.
I love the coconut summery scent, it isn't super overpowering, but still smells amazing
Amy P.
I don't have a lot of experience with bronzers, but this one is quite lovely. Smooth, creamy powder with a rich, yet subtle pigment that goes on nicely without the worry of it grabbing or being patchy. On top of the excellent formula, the pan is huge! This is a lot of product for the price; I highly recommend if you're looking for an affordable, tho beautiful bronzer.
Caitlin K.
Battle Creek, MI
Review for: 10 Sunkissed more...
I absolutely love this bronzer. It is light enough for my fair skin and you get a ton of product for the price. It is pretty warm toned, but not overly orange in any way. It smells wonderful, almost like coconut. I think that it blends well and is pigmented, but not so pigmented that too much is going on at once. The packaging is simple but effective.
Marhia A.
Statesboro, GA
Review for: 10 Sunkissed more...
LOVE THIS! First of all, it smells like coconuts, and that's just fabulous lol. I am very fair skinned with a neutral undertone, and usually prefer a matte cold tone contour, but lately, I have been using this only! It's a great shade. Not orange or anything weird like that. It lasts all day and isn't blotchy at all! Definitely my favorite bronzer (I even like it more than Benefit's Hoola!!)
I recommend 100%
Sarah P.
Mission, TX
I LOVE this stuff! It’s wallet friendly, it gives a great glow, and it smells like coconut! I love it! I had to smell it every single time before I applied it. If you aren’t into coconut or if makeup scents bother you, then this isn’t the one for you. It’s subtle, but you can definitely smell it.
Deja W.
Review for: 10 Sunkissed more...
i have the light matte one and it’s a really nice neutral bronzer especially for drugstore. it’s sort of like the este lauder powder bronzer in my opinion. it’s hard to find bronzers that aren’t too warm or too cool and it’s great that this one is so cheap for such good quality
Nicole D.
Review for: 20 Suntanned more...
I love this bronzer! I find myself reaching for it more often than my other bronzers now! First of all, it smells very tropical & summery! Secondly, it’s very inexpensive & it’s a pretty big pan. There is a lot of fall out, but it doesn’t bother me. It’s goes on smoothly & evenly! 👍
ana b.
Fresno, CA
Review for: 20 Suntanned more...
I liked this bronzer, did it’s job. Wasn’t the best or something i would reach for constantly. It’s matt & i had no problem applying it, blended very well. Also, was just a bit orange on me but not so much that anyone would notice. Ok product overall.
Paola A.
Arlington, TX
The lighter shade was all that was available to me but I love how buildable the product is. Gives me a beautiful radiant glow and smells like coconuts, which is an added plus.
Jennifer B.
Oromocto, NB
Does this have a shimmer or matte finish? I'm trying to find a bronzer to use on my face to make it look sun-kissed but obviously not fake? I find most that have shimmer make it look obvious that I have bronzer on, so id like to find a more matte color. Thanks!
Jennifer V.
Richmond, CA
How pigmented is this??????
Selah H.
Is this pigmented? Does it blend well?
Farah D.
Visoko
I would really like to know if this bronzer is good
Paola Isabel R.
Hi girls! Did anyone knows if they have more than two color of this bronze? I had been looking for a darker one, with no success.