BY ESSENCE #46 in Bronzer

Sun Club Matt Bronzing Powder - For a sun-kissed, natural complexion! The Essence Sun Club Matt Bronzing Powder conjures up an irresistible natural-looking tan and has a great mattifying effect at the same time! - Sun Club Matt Bronzing Powder see more...

• I have this bronzer because I say so many great reviews but when ...2 Answers
  • I love this Bronzing Powder! Is my favourite,is b... Be the first to answer!
  • Hi girls! Did anyone knows if they have more than two color of th...3 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Gina O.
Review for: Blondes/Lighter Skin 01 more...
This is my favorite bronzer I have ever used! It smells slightly tropical and for being such an affordable product it gives such great pigment on the skin. I love how light weight it is but yet it's noticeable on the cheekbones and wherever you want to bronze.
Sarah P.
Mission, TX
I LOVE this stuff! It’s wallet friendly, it gives a great glow, and it smells like coconut! I love it! I had to smell it every single time before I applied it. If you aren’t into coconut or if makeup scents bother you, then this isn’t the one for you. It’s subtle, but you can definitely smell it.
Jenna M.
Manhasset, NY
Review for: Brunettes/Darker Skin 02 more...
Love this!! Essence is so underrated because it’s so cheap yet they have some really great products that work just as good as pricey makeup products! It’s super easy to blend and the colour match is great to look naturally bronzed, i would deffinatley recommend!
Ricki B.
Harlingen, TX
Review for: Blondes/Lighter Skin 01 more...
I purchased the mat for lighter skin formula yesterday and I absolutely love it.
I'm very fair pale so with bronzers it's kind of tricky sometimes finding one that doesn't make my skin look gray or ashy.
It's very smooth very light formula. And it Blends amazing.
Jackie F.
This bronzer is so good for the price! I got it as a part of a buy one get one free at Ulta, and I didn’t honestly have high hopes for it, but it delivers! It does have a decent amount of fall out, but for product of this price I don’t really care.
Brittney D.
Review for: Brunettes/Darker Skin 02 more...
This product is one of my favorite bronzers. It looks so natural on my skin and gives me a nice soft glow. It’s high quality and a low price. The best part is the scent! It’s smells like a tropical paradise!
Cassie D.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This bronzer has been my go to for years! I’ve had the same single bronzer for quite some time now. It has an amazing smell, such a simple and easy blending application, and looks flawless on the skin.
Tris E.
Montgomery, Minnesota
Review for: Blondes/Lighter Skin 01 more...
It smells amazing. Like coconuts. It’s a very nice bronze color for light skin tones. It’s a matte finish. It’s pretty inexpensive. It blends pretty nicely and looks good on my skin tone. It doesn’t get muddy. I would recommend.
Marintya A.
This works great and is very affordable. I recommend starting off with a tiny bit to apply. It's really pigmented and as I'm in the medium to dark shade it can really make you look bronzed
Escutia😘 L.
Shepherd
I love their bronzer and I love how they smell like coconut well it least to me that's how they smell😌 I actually do still have it and I think they discontinued it but I absolutly love it! If I was ro ever encounter it again I would buy it again and I think others should too. It wasn't irritating like most products arw on skin and its has a very beautiful glam to it.
Jennifer B.
Oromocto, NB
Does this have a shimmer or matte finish? I'm trying to find a bronzer to use on my face to make it look sun-kissed but obviously not fake? I find most that have shimmer make it look obvious that I have bronzer on, so id like to find a more matte color. Thanks!
Jennifer V.
Richmond, CA
How pigmented is this??????
Selah H.
Is this pigmented? Does it blend well?
Farah D.
Visoko
I would really like to know if this bronzer is good
Paola Isabel R.
Hi girls! Did anyone knows if they have more than two color of this bronze? I had been looking for a darker one, with no success.