BY ESSENCE

Sun Club Matt Bronzing Powder - For a sun-kissed, natural complexion! The Essence Sun Club Matt Bronzing Powder conjures up an irresistible natural-looking tan and has a great mattifying effect at the same time! - Sun Club Matt Bronzing Powder see more...

• I have this bronzer because I say so many great reviews but when ...2 Answers
  • I love this Bronzing Powder! Is my favourite,is b... Be the first to answer!
  • Hi girls! Did anyone knows if they have more than two color of th...3 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Gina O.
Review for: Blondes/Lighter Skin 01
This is my favorite bronzer I have ever used! It smells slightly tropical and for being such an affordable product it gives such great pigment on the skin. I love how light weight it is but yet it's noticeable on the cheekbones and wherever you want to bronze.
Tris E.
Montgomery, Minnesota
Review for: Blondes/Lighter Skin 01
It smells amazing. Like coconuts. It’s a very nice bronze color for light skin tones. It’s a matte finish. It’s pretty inexpensive. It blends pretty nicely and looks good on my skin tone. It doesn’t get muddy. I would recommend.
Escutia😘 L.
Shepherd
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love their bronzer and I love how they smell like coconut well it least to me that's how they smell😌 I actually do still have it and I think they discontinued it but I absolutly love it! If I was ro ever encounter it again I would buy it again and I think others should too. It wasn't irritating like most products arw on skin and its has a very beautiful glam to it.
Zarina Z.
Glendale, AZ
Review for: Blondes/Lighter Skin 01
This is my most used bronzer in my collecting and I will say that I own a lot of them. It's not orange or red undertone. It has a nice color to it that I can put this on and look lile I got some sun and some extra dimention. And the price is right up my alley. I already got pan and will repurchase once u run out.
Noura I.
Review for: Blondes/Lighter Skin 01
I love the scent of this bronzer, it`s a kind of pinacolada, something lovely to smell while splurging an orangy powder on your face. I would use it as a blush rather than a bronzer, I have fair skin yet this doesn`t look like a bronzer on me, it is very light.
Megan B.
Lakewood, CO
Review for: Blondes/Lighter Skin 01
This is by far my favorite drugstore bronzer, I’d even say my favorite bronzer in general. It’s a great price, the pan is huge, smells amazing, durable packaging, great blendability. I can’t think of a single thing I don’t like about this bronzer.
Kayla S.
Trenton, MI
Review for: Blondes/Lighter Skin 01
Absolutely my favorite bronzer I've ever owned. Incredibly buildable so I can get the perfect look for any day, any mood. And smells so good! Like coconut, maybe some sunscreen smell, either way, I don't mind it on my face at all.
Makayla M.
maple shade
Review for: Blondes/Lighter Skin 01
It’s not my favorite bronzer but it’s not horrible. The color is a little bit orange if I apply too much, but if I go in with a light hand it looks nice. The smell is a little overwhelming. The coconut is very over powering.
Heidi E.
Minneapolis, MN
Review for: Suntanned 20
Not a super pigmented color, but does blend and sit well on the skin. I am scared to 'build' bronzer, and this may be buildable on a lighter skinned person. I am 1/4 Mexican.
Maddy L.
Cuyahoga Fls, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am newer to the world of bronzers, but have still tried my fair share. This has QUICKLY become a top favorite of mine! I have the one for lighter skin, and the packaging is a bit different than the one pictured above, but it's still massive! In the pan, it looks more orange, so I was hesitant to try it on my fair skin. But it applies and blends beautifully, and doesn't show up nearly as orange on my skin! It's fair, but not too fair, and it smells nicely too! Beautiful stuff.
Jennifer B.
Oromocto, NB
Does this have a shimmer or matte finish? I'm trying to find a bronzer to use on my face to make it look sun-kissed but obviously not fake? I find most that have shimmer make it look obvious that I have bronzer on, so id like to find a more matte color. Thanks!
Jennifer V.
Richmond, CA
How pigmented is this??????
Selah H.
Is this pigmented? Does it blend well?
Paola R.
Hi girls! Did anyone knows if they have more than two color of this bronze? I had been looking for a darker one, with no success.
vanessa s.
I have this bronzer because I say so many great reviews but when it tired to use it it just didn't work, it would look orange and patchy. Since I didn't want to give up I tried it with less product, more product. What am I doing wrong? Does anyone have tips to make this work?