4 colors available

BY ESSENCE #79 in Blush

Sun Club Matt Bronzing Powder - For a sun-kissed, natural complexion! The Essence Sun Club Matt Bronzing Powder conjures up an irresistible natural-looking tan and has a great mattifying effect at the same time! - Sun Club Matt Bronzing Powder see more...

• I have this bronzer because I say so many great reviews but when it...2 Answers
  • I love this Bronzing Powder! Is my favourite,is b...Be the first to answer!
  • Hi girls! Did anyone knows if they have more than two color of this...3 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Columbus, GA
I think this is absoutely amazing for the price. I paid about $5 for this bronzer and it performs great. I find that it is easy to blend and has a buildable formula so I am able to use this without worrying about picking up to much product initially. I think this is great for lighter skin but if you are darker than medium this color will not do enough for you. It also smells great like coconut!
Gen M.
Gen M.
Littlerock, CA
Great product for the price. It's very affordable. I love this product. It's easy to use. It blends easily. It's a matte finish bronzer. I have the one for darker skin. I would definitely buy this product again. I recommend this product to anyone that is looking for a good affordable bronzer!
Nadia S.
Nadia S.
This bronzer is unbeatable for the price. It looks so nice on the skin and blends out easily. Very easy to build up and still looks natural. I can use this directly on top of foundation or after powdering and it blends out well either way. It's a near-perfect bronzer that everyone should try.
Brandy G.
Brandy G.
Gastonia, NC
I love this bronzer for my daily look! I have very pale skin and this complements me nicely without making me look muddy. I do have to build it up a little more when contouring my cheeks but the color is perfect for lining the rest of my face. I have also used it as an eyeshadow color!
Kelsey S.
Kelsey S.
This is my favorite bronzer right now! I love that it isn't too harsh and works great for both bronzing and contouring! It's also really easy to blend and looks great with my warm toned skin. I've been wearing this practically every day, it's so perfect for spring and summer!
Kaylin D.
Kaylin D.
Hayward, CA
I think essence is a great affordable brand. I love this bronzer. It makes my skin look super warm but not orange. It smells super clean like coconuts and sun screen. The packaging is a bit cheap but the product is so high quality that I can get passed that!!
Erica D.
Erica D.
Pensacola, FL
I really enjoy this bronzer not only for the price point, but because it has no shimmer and a matte finish. I can't tell how many time I have bought bronzer that is more glitter/shimmer than actual color. Great product for the perfect price.
Kelly B.
Kelly B.
Holliston, MA
I found this at ulta about a year back and I have only gone through 2 of them! Super long lasting and is great! I use it all over my face and neck to get the right tone as the rest of my body. I love this bronzer and will continue to use it.
Cecilia D.
Cecilia D.
Ogden, UT
It is one of my favorite bronzer, and amazing prize. I have fair skin and this bronzer complement my skin better the Hoola, It cosmetics and others. The only down size is it is not long lasting , so you will need to reply it after lunch.
jessie b.
jessie b.
N Royalton, OH
This is the perfect everyday bronze. I am really pale but it really gives me great color without looking orange like some tend to do. The scent to this product is great as well! I usually purchase it at Ulta for less than 5 dollars!
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Waterside, New Brunswick, NB
Does this have a shimmer or matte finish? I'm trying to find a bronzer to use on my face to make it look sun-kissed but obviously not fake? I find most that have shimmer make it look obvious that I have bronzer on, so id like to find a more matte color. Thanks!
Jennifer V.
Jennifer V.
Richmond, CA
How pigmented is this??????
Paola R.
Paola R.
Hi girls! Did anyone knows if they have more than two color of this bronze? I had been looking for a darker one, with no success.
Selah H.
Selah H.
Is this pigmented? Does it blend well?
vanessa s.
vanessa s.
I have this bronzer because I say so many great reviews but when it tired to use it it just didn't work, it would look orange and patchy. Since I didn't want to give up I tried it with less product, more product. What am I doing wrong? Does anyone have tips to make this work?