MakeupEye MakeupEyeshadow PalettesEssence
Spice Up Your Life Eyeshadow Palette

essence Spice Up Your Life Eyeshadow Palette

It's getting hot in here! The Essence Spice Up Your Life Eyeshadow Palette adds an extra kick to your eyeshadow collection. Shades inspired by rich spices in mattes, metallics and shimmers. No animal testing.

Ingredients

Talc, Mica, Magnesium Stearate, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Polyisobutene, Synthetic Wax, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, May Contain/[+/-]: CI 16035 (Red 40 Lake), CI 75470 (Carmine), CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide). And/Und: Mica, Talc, Magnesium Stearate, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Polyisobutene, Synthetic Wax, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Ethylhexylglycerin, Tin Oxide, Phenoxyethanol, May Contain/[+/-]: CI 16035 (Red 40 Lake), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), CI 75470 (Carmine), CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide). And/Und: Mica, Talc, Magnesium Stearate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Polyisobutene, Synthetic Wax, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Ethylhexylglycerin, Tin Oxide, Phenoxyethanol, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide). And/Und: Talc, Mica, Magnesium Stearate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Polyisobutene, Synthetic Wax, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides). And/Und: Mica, Talc, Magnesium Stearate, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Polyisobutene, Synthetic Wax, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide). And/Und: Mica, Talc, Magnesium Stearate, Dimethicone, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Polyisobutene, Synthetic Wax, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Tin Oxide, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide). And/Und: Talc, Mica, Magnesium Stearate, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Polyisobutene, Synthetic Wax, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Ethylhexylglycerin, Tin Oxide, Phenoxyethanol, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide).

Does it blend well? And are the colors pigmented and long lasting?
How is the pigmentation? loving the colors but wanna know how deep the colors are.
Where is this sold?
Start your review of essence Spice Up Your Life Eyeshadow Palette!
Lauren Y.
Columbus, OH
essence Spice Up Your Life Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Lauren Y.
essence Spice Up Your Life Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Lauren Y.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Seems to be good quality for being a drugstore product. Pigments are buttery and intense. I like the variety of shimmers and mattes. Nice colors for sure
Ashlee N.
Tell City, IN
Purchased at: ULTA
So for ten bucks your get such an on point color scheme for the name of the palettes! The packaging the names and the colors. A plus adorable! They claim to be highly pigmented on the package and their claims aren’t false. This is such a read hair green/hazel eyes user friendly product! The looks are endless. Wear is about normal nothing extra special there but I’m already impressed with the palette and the brand. I grabbed their spiritual gangster palette too, but between this and BH Cosmetics Zodiac Love Signs - 25 Color Eyeshadow & Highlighter Palette I have plenty of eyeshadow for my simple life.
Ashley L.
waco
essence Spice Up Your Life Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Ashley L.
It’s perfect size to travel with!! I hated carrying my big heavy makeup palettes so this is perfect for me! It’s not too dry and it’s creamy. I also like how the colors aren’t too dark or bright!!
Sarah P.
Fayetteville, NC
essence Spice Up Your Life Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Sarah P.
Purchased at: CVS
I love essence cosmetics!! They are on point with pigment. You can do lots of looks with this small palette. You get mattes & shimmers in this gorgeous palette. And it’s super affordable!! I would purchase this agin. essence Spice Up Your Life Eyeshadow Palette
Gabriella F.
Millersburg, OH
essence Spice Up Your Life Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Gabriella F.
Purchased at: ULTA
The Good: First off can we talk about how Essence has majorly stepped their game up when it comes to their makeup palettes? Each shade is pigmented and buttery with none of the shades feeling too dry or dense to pick up with a brush or swatch. I have to say I love the colors in this palette as I feel they chose shades that were different but still would look good together. The Bad: Out of the 16 shades in the palette only 5 of them are matte which might be a turn off for some people. One thing I wish they included was a nice light/medium transition shade as while the medium browns were able to sheer out, it’s still way easier to use a transition shade. Overall the shades in the palette are super pretty for fall and it’s steal for 10$ I definitely would recommend checking out the other palettes from them in this format!😊
Natasha D.
Lisbon, OH
essence Spice Up Your Life Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Natasha D.
Purchased at: ULTA
Meh. I have no idea why I purchased this palette. Most of the colors are just not my jam and don't work well with my skin tone. There are a couple of colors i will use though so im holding on to it. I don't think the formulation is as good as a lot of other brands either but the price point is low.
Arianna C.
buffalo
essence Spice Up Your Life Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Arianna C.
First of all, I love how affordable this palette is. Second of all, perfect palette for fall! I used it for all my fall looks. The colors are beautiful and pigmented, I find myself reaching for this palette often!
Kimignon T.
Grand Prairie, TX
essence Spice Up Your Life Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Kimignon T.
Purchased at: ULTA
I really like this palette, the warm colors are great for fall. The color payoff is better is packed on instead of blended. Great price point for the product!!
Cheyenne R.
Astoria, OR
Use this all the time! Nice colors good pigment blends really well💙💙 perfect for a fall look
Amanda R.
Visalia, CA
I fell in love with the packaging, name and shades of this palette when I received it. The pigment is nice but many shades start light and are very buildable which is nice for those who don’t like bold and overpowering eyeshadow or are new to makeup. Price was really good as well.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...