BY ESSENCE

The make-up range with a super delicate mousse texture gives your face a smooth and natural-looking matt complexion while allowing your skin to breathe freely. Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Always read instructions. see more...

Lex R.
I love this so much I have quite a bit of redness to my skin and little bit of acne and this covers it right up without any concealer it it very build-able and the texture is amazing I set it with the air-spun powder and it keeps it in place alllll day and that way it doesn't transfer cause if you don't set it it definitely will transfer it's also very easy to reapply if needed cause it's a matte finish and if it's a tiny spot you don't need to reset that touch up if you have very oily skin this might not wear very long on you cause I have combo skin and the top of my nose always wears away but that's only have 10+ hours I love this foundation so much
Yvette L.
This is my first time using the essence of touch mousse, it blends well into my skin. I had to combine the (3)matt honey and the (06) matt almond so we can match my skin.
Jordan T.
Pensacola, FL
Are used to use this product back in high school and loved the Texter because it went on well with application by finger or brush or sponge. I don't like liquid foundation so the moose type formulas are perfect for me
Vilma V.
Catches on dry spots, despite using moisturizer. Caused me to break out in cystic acne. Some drugstore matte foundations tend to do this unfortunately. Will be returning this for a refund.
Papia H.
This product has really good light-medium coverage with a mousse texture. This colour also colour matched me really well. However, the dry areas become more noticeable and it also has broken me out. I would not recommend it for people with dry/combination skin.
Sebastian E.
Santiago, Chile
I like te finish that it gives to my skin. Aren´t so loaded and yes it are some soft. But, even when i seal the makeup, it smeared in my neck.Reaching the point of staining my clothes.The price and the quality are so chord. I cost 4.38. It is not the best option but is very economical.
I recommend it if you do not have much budget. But not quality
Lina C.
El mejor mousse que he probado, realmente me fascina el acabado que le da a nuestro maquillaje, ademas de tener una textura suave te hace sentir como si no tuvieses nada en el rostro.
Carmen
This was the first musse I bought and it sitll been full so I haven't liked it at all. Maybe it my skin tone but it looks awful on me the texture and the colour. I do not like it at all
Sarah B.
Birkirkara, Malta
It's a good product, it's a perfect coverage the only problem is that is thick and it clogs your pores other than that I buy this product regularly and it's at a very good price!
Ilenia D.
Fiorano Modenese
I love the finish of this fondation, the mousse really mash up with the skin, the matt result is fantastic and very bright
Antonella N.
Puerto Colombia
How is this for oly skin???? Did abyone experience a breakout with this???? How's yhe coverage????