Essence Silky Touch Blush

Silk skin: a fresh complexion is essential for perfect style! You can set gorgeous, natural-looking highlights in soft as well as brighter shades on your cheeks with this silky-soft blush.

Talc, Mica, Magnesium Carbonate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Zinc Stearate, Alumina, Tin Oxide, Aluminum Hydroxide, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Ci 15850 (Red 6/Red 7 Lake), Ci 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), Ci 77491, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide).

Essence Silky Touch Blush Help! Accidentally i dropped my favorite blush 😭 and now its tottaly broke, i dont want throw it away, My friend told me i can fix it with alcohol. Does it really work? Does not harm the product ?
Are these blushes quite pigmented?
Is this pigmented, will is stay on the whole day, what's your favorite shade
Start your review of Essence Silky Touch Blush!
Product Highlights
“this blush is a pretty, natural looking pink without being too bright. the pigmentation is just right for me, as i want my blush to look fresh and natural. the price point was also a selling feature, as i don't use blush that often so i don't want to feel bad if i have to toss it out after a while.” in 18 reviews
Chinquapin , NC
Essence Silky Touch Blush uploaded by Glam_Life_With_Gypsy H.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: 20 Babydoll
Y’all I’m loving this drugstore brand got at my local Ulta on sale for like under three doll hairs yes of course I’ll review it I grabbed a full face only thing couldn’t find was foundation. Loving there products the blush and bronzer smell like sweet of some sort can’t put my finger on it but I’m sold!👏🏼💯
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: 20 Babydoll
I am loving this blush! I had never heard of this brand but was walking through Ulta when I saw this pretty warm color. Has great pigment and lasts all day without looking runny or streaky. I would def. go to buy another one! They’re also very affordable.
essence blushes are super affordable, very pigmented, and long lasting. one of my first blushes ever, the blush was easy to pick up and was not overly soft. the color was bright and wearable. the finish was matte and did not appear satin on my skintype
Pepperell
Review for: 10 Adorable
It’s a very good blush that is pigmented and lasts all day. It is easy to blend and Apply’s as the true color I threw pan. I would say that this is a good blush for everyday use. Would buy again and would recommend to a friend.
Belleville, WI
Essence Silky Touch Blush uploaded by Adrianna H.
It's such a beautiful natural flushed color. At first I was hesitant cause I didn't expect it to have any color. The first few times I used the product my brush wasn't picking up any pigments and I was always so used to having over pigmented blushes that I was hesitant to really get my brush in it. Now that I've gotten used to it and gotten rid of my other blushes that were crap compared to this I've achieved such a naturally flushed look.
San Antonio, TX
I got this blush for free at an on campus event and I honestly wasn't expecting much from this blush because it was so light and I have pretty tan skin and I usually have to go for a darker dusty rose color for my blush. I decided to try it out either way and it was absolutely beautiful! I loved how natural the blush looked and it didn't look ashy or too pink on my skin which was a major plus. it was like a very light flush and it applied evenly with my blush brush and didn't fade away too easily.
santa clara, CA
Review for: 10 Adorable
for me, i don’t like to purchase high end blushes. i don’t religiously use blush like others, but sometimes it’s a nice touch to my makeup looks. This blush is VERY affordable and works nicely. it’s not patchy, isnt powdery, and blends well with other products. I like pretty much any brand that has blushes, as long as it’s not extremely pigmented (too much pigment can make you look like a clown). a light yet buildable blush is all i ask for, so that my skin has a soft tint of rosiness. i definitely recommend these along with any other essence products.
Pigmented, but blends out nicely. Gives a nice flush to the skin. Has a sheen but that isn't very visible when applied. For the price this blush is absolutely amazing! Essence makes some fantastic powders and their blushes are no exception. If you want to experiment with different blush colors, this is a great way to do so without spending a bunch of money!
I got a giftcard for Ulta as a Christmas present and decided to try Essence for the first time. I got the silky touch blush in adorable and i am so glad i did! This blush is super pretty and adds the right amount of color to the cheeks. Its really silky and smooth. I definitely recommend this blush because it is super affordable and really good!
N Ridgeville, OH
These blushes are very good, especially for the price. I like how sleek and compact the packaging is. The color ranges are nice and are a great, cheap way to try out new shades on your skin tone. They are blendable but not all shades are super pigmented, however, you can build them up!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Doral, FL
2 years ago
Tabi G. • 2 years ago
it works just crush it all up completely and put in alcohol not too much then press it down with a napkin