Essence Silky Touch Blush

Silk skin: a fresh complexion is essential for perfect style! You can set gorgeous, natural-looking highlights in soft as well as brighter shades on your cheeks with this silky-soft blush.

Talc, Mica, Magnesium Carbonate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Zinc Stearate, Alumina, Tin Oxide, Aluminum Hydroxide, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Ci 15850 (Red 6/Red 7 Lake), Ci 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), Ci 77491, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide).

doo u like this product Essence Silky Touch Blush?
does this product last long and is it easy to work with? i’ve never really bought blush and i’m trying to find some that are worth to buy.
Essence Silky Touch Blush Help! Accidentally i dropped my favorite blush 😭 and now its tottaly broke, i dont want throw it away, My friend told me i can fix it with alcohol. Does it really work? Does not harm the product ?
Start your review of Essence Silky Touch Blush!
Product Highlights
this blush is a pretty, natural looking pink without being too bright. the pigmentation is just right for me, as i want my blush to look fresh and natural. the price point was also a selling feature, as i don't use blush that often so i don't want to feel bad if i have to toss it out after a while.in reviews
Frosina  E.
Buxtehude, Niedersachsen
Love it. Definitely recommended. I love the colors, very cute. Must try 10/10.
Love it. Definitely recommended. I love the colors, very cute. Must try 10/10.
Li S.
Calw
Those blushes are an all time favorite of mine. There is a color for every look and skin color, they are well pigmented, easy to work with and the finish is beautiful. You can also layer this product, for a more dramatic look
Helena V.
This one owns my heart!!! I'm using it for straight 3 years and I'm still loving it! The textrue is just suuuper silky and smooth, it's super blendable and (what may be a downside to many) it's not too pigmented. Like it is still buildable and it shows off quite well, but you still just get that natural feel.
Sina D.
Edewecht, Niedersachsen
Review for: 30 Secret It-Girl
Das Produkt ist perfekt für Schmink Anfänger. Durch die leichte Pigmentierung lässt es sich easy aufbauen und ist nicht gleich so kräftig.
Julide S.
Review for: 20 Babydoll
One of the best blushes that I ever used stays for a long time it not too pigmented so you don’t look like a clown when you use it but it’s not too shear so you need to put too much effort to it like I said it is one of the best blushes out there and it’s very affordable
Kim B.
Düsseldorf
This product (the color) looks cute from the outside but on the cheek it’s not showing. When I swatch it it’s nonexistent. It’s not pigmented. I mean the color is cute but it’s not working for me.
Verena E.
Review for: 30 Secret It-Girl, Other
I use this Blush everyday and it's easy to build Up and it blends effortless. The colours are pretty cute and Look good on everyone. It's a simple Natural and everyday Blush and i'll keep on using it, since it's so affordable. My sister uses The Same Blush since a phew years too.
Michaela L.
Oberhausen
Review for: 10 Adorable
I like it because it is a nice colour, matches my skin type and it has a matt finish look. It stays all day long and it applies very nicely. It only costs 2.45€/$2.79. I would definitely recommend this product!
Nahalilo A.
Berlin
Good gor daily use good shades available in all stores stay good time and good for all skin types
Amina B.
Very nice color. Good pigmented and a little shimmery. For every day use very good. For the price definitly worth trying
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Nino M.
Oreyda Urquijo C.
Doral, FL
il y a 4 ans
Tabi G. il y a 4 ans
it works just crush it all up completely and put in alcohol not too much then press it down with a napkin