11 colors available

BY ESSENCE

Sheer & Shine Lipstick - Only at ULTA!Sheer love! Essence's Sheer & Shine Lipstick is a smooth and lightweight lipstick that provides a moisturizing wash of color and shine. Buildable color with every swipe. Not tested on animals. - Sheer & Shine Lipstick see more...

Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Okay, so I think I can officially label these my new favorite lipsticks. To be honest they're definitely sheer like its name says, and almost so much that they wear like a balm, but I love lip balms anyway so that doesn't bother me. I bought three pink-ish shades (Candy Love, All About Cupcake, and BFF) which are really nice but I think the next time I go to Ulta I want to pick up some of the darker colors to see if they're just as good. They give off some shine, not as much as a gloss though, and even though they're sheer I still think they give a good pigment. Reapplications are a must throughout the day since they're definitely not matte, so if you prefer lipsticks that dry matte and don't budge, this lipstick isn't for you. It really is more of a pigmented balm. But the colors are super pretty and they're comfortable and moisturizing, so I don't mind having to reapply every so often. I'm really glad I discovered these cheap little gems at Ulta, I will definitely be getting more.
Janice F.
Janice F.
Columbus, OH
OBSESSED! I got this in the shade All About Cupcake because it was on clearance at Ulta and I loved it so much that I bought another one to throw in my purse so I can always have access to it. It applies sheer but smooth. It is a beautiful color that makes my lips look naturally supple and gorgeous. Even when I bought it full price, I didn't mind, because it was less than $4! I love it so much and it has quickly become a staple for me. It was my first product from the Essence line but I have already bought more from them and have been impressed. So far the lipstick, highlighter, lip liner, and another lipstick. I will definitely purchase more of their products.
Shannon B.
Shannon B.
Blue springs , Mo
I'm so glad to find great lipsticks, especially affordable/cheap because I'm the girl who need all the shades! I love it so much I want to have many "matching" colors for what I wear. This stayed on great! I just wore it this weekend and it lasted pretty good considering I drank from a straw and made it 5+ hours without a re-apply. I only have one of their lipsticks but also have other products from this brand and love them, can't wait to continue and expand with the products.
Lauren T.
Lauren T.
Troutdale, OR
I really love Essence's long lasting lipstick and also their sheer & shine lipstick. They're both really easy to apply and super moisturizing. My lips don't feel try while I'm wearing it and it lasts a long time. The price is also hard to beat at around $3-$5. This is a wonderful product and I can't wait to try some more colors.

I bought:
Sheer & Shine "I feel pretty" 09
Long lasting lipstick "on the catwalk!" 04
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Blacklick, OH
I absolutely love this lipstick in the shade 07 natural beauty! The formula is very light and creamy and when I pair it with the lip liner in a similar shade it lasts hours for me with very little transfer. I love this natural pink shade so much that I have purchased multiple to keep at my house, in my purse, at my desk at work, etc.....this is definitely my go to lipstick even over high end brands and formulas.
Caroline G.
Caroline G.
I really love this product. I am a fan of natural and ENHANCING products and this one is just that. I have it in glamour queen and it's the perfect color of my lips but with a beautiful shine that is not frosty! Very smooth and moisturizing. Lasts an hour or two, but I am ok with reapplying. Keeps my lips from looking shriveled up and dry. Just lovely and so inexpensive! Nice job essence!
Angela G.
Angela G.
Mukwonago, WI
Having discovered this affordable brand I decided to check out a few of the lipsticks and was surprised how well they were pigmented and actually felt nice on the lips. They have a pretty nice range I do thibk they could add more as they become more popular. If you're missing a color in your lip collection check this brand out.
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
Boardman, OH
These are such a bargain! I purchased 2 shades at Ulta, and they exceeded my expectations. They are sheer, but had more pigment than I expected. They feel very comfortable on the lips. I find that the formula is very lightly moisturizing. It's not sticky or heavy. I love these, and will most definitely purchase more shades.
Layla D.
Layla D.
Muncie , IN
Essence makes spectacular lipsticks! Wear time could be fixed but the rest is absolutely amazing super creamy and easy to apply. This can be found online and at ulta. The thing I like about these lipsticks is they don't emphasize dry lines in your lips. ❤️ This product!
Veronica B.
Veronica B.
I really liked the color of the lipstick I got but I hated the smell!! It smelled so chemically and gross! I haven't used it again since and I'm really sad about it. Love other products from Essence. But I didn't like this at all. Disappointed!!
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
Soddy Daisy , TN
I'm really interested in the essence brand overall. I am a fan of elf, nyx, Maybelline, cover girl. Would you recommend this brand? Is it good quality?
Danesha J.
Danesha J.
A good every day shade for medium deep skin tones?
Maricoiu R.
Maricoiu R.
Brasov
Is this creamy or matt ???
Emily D.
Emily D.
If you have tried this product, what is your favorite shade or which shade(s) do you believe are worth purchasing?
Ana Paula G.
Ana Paula G.
Campestre de Goiás /Go, Goiás
Como faço para ganhar esse batom maravilho?e quanto a durabilidade dele e boa ?