BY ESSENCE

The super soft formula of the sheer & shine lipsticks feels pleasantly light on your lips and provides them with gorgeous, subtle color with a fantastic shine in the wanna-have shades nude, brown and pink. The translucent cap is the same color as the lipstick inside so it’s easy to reach for your favorite shade. sheer, shine and oh so stylish.

Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Polybutene, Octyldodecanol, Candelilla (Euphorbia Cerifera) Wax, Polyethylene, Ethyl Vanillin, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Sodium Saccharin, Aroma (Flavor), Benzyl Alcohol, Ci 15850 (Red 7 Lake), Ci 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), Ci 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Ci 77492 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide).

• Is this creamy or matt ???3 Answers
  • Como faço para ganhar esse batom maravilho?e quanto a dur...1 Answers
  • I'm really interested in the essence brand overall. I am ...3 Answers
Essence Sheer & Shine Lipstick
  • "What's not to love about Essence lipsticks? They are moisturizing, easy to wear and very, very affordable. The color range is pretty good and while the packaging is a bit on the cheap side, it's sturdy enough to withstand being tossed around in your handbag. You really can't go wrong with these" in 19 reviews
  • "I love these lipsticks! I use them all the time, it is super creamy and really cheap! Although it may not last all day but thats the only con about this lipstick❤️" in 14 reviews
  • "I've never really been a lipstick fanatic, but this lipstick is great, as long as it's the long lasting type. It's super silky and soft. I can't really feel it, so I forget that I'm wearing lipstick. And the cost, is very friendly for anyone including a parent. " in 9 reviews
  • "I love Essence! And I love their lipsticks! My favorite one is "on the catwalk!". They go on smooth and silky. They are long lasting and easy to apply. They are such a steal for only $3! I use these when I want a slight pop of color on my more natural look days. " in 9 reviews
Princess M.
I enjoy lipstick to make me feel pretty but when you believe makeup makes you pretty then you lose yourself just be you its a lot more fun but that doesn't mean you can't have fun with makeup because its also enjoyable
Kayla W.
blue springs
Review for: 10 Glamour Queen, Flirty Pink more...
These are great products. I always use this color. It lasts almost all day and will only have to reapply once. It’s very easy to apply and does not cake on. This product is above and beyond on expectations and I would definitely buy this product again.
Grace C.
Walton, KY
Review for: 09 I Feel Pretty, 13 Like a Princess more...
Love love love these lipsticks! They smell really good and moisturize my lips while giving me a beautiful pop of color! These are at an extremely good value and I couldn’t ask for anything better! I would definitely recommend this to people looking for a moisturizing lipstick!
Maria O.
Review for: 10 Glamour Queen more...
It's a nice sheer lipstick definitely wasn't expecting much because of the price but it is a good lipstick for young makeup enthusiasts. It's not to overly pigmented but I would buy again because it's m a moisturizing lip color.
AjRox U.
Minot
It looks nice when on so for the dollar point its actually very good. It doesnt stsy like my other more expensive brands, but it's still pretty and looks nice for short trips out.
Veronica M.
Phoenix
Review for: 02 Cute Nude more...
This lipstick is great. I bought the mate version and I love it. It's very moisturizing, keeps my lips perfect for hours. The packaging is normal. It's not pricey at all. I had a bad experience with essence make up before, so I was a bit skeptical, but this lipstick is something else. I would definitely recommend it if you want a cheap but good lipstick.
Sarah C.
Salem, OR
This lipstick is awesome! I was pretty skeptical but it they are so moisturizing like a lip balm but definitely add some color. I have a couple shades now so I have some options. Love this for everyday when I just want moisturized pretty lips that aren't fussy. Great price point too.
Stephanie A.
Collierville, TN
Very light, sheer lip color. Feels a lot like a balm, very slick and it feels hydrating. This is shade 09 "I feel pretty", and was expecting it to be darker but I actually love how it looks on the lips. Constantly reapplying, but I don't mind it too much.
Brynn B.
Review for: 02 Cute Nude more...
Creamy hydrating nude lip color. Essence always has fair prices and I say you really do get the best bang for your buck! The colors are beautiful but I think that could be expanded. Not very long lasting, I would not buy again but I would be willing to try other products of theirs
Jennifer S.
Okay, so I think I can officially label these my new favorite lipsticks. To be honest they're definitely sheer like its name says, and almost so much that they wear like a balm, but I love lip balms anyway so that doesn't bother me. I bought three pink-ish shades (Candy Love, All About Cupcake, and BFF) which are really nice but I think the next time I go to Ulta I want to pick up some of the darker colors to see if they're just as good. They give off some shine, not as much as a gloss though, and even though they're sheer I still think they give a good pigment. Reapplications are a must throughout the day since they're definitely not matte, so if you prefer lipsticks that dry matte and don't budge, this lipstick isn't for you. It really is more of a pigmented balm. But the colors are super pretty and they're comfortable and moisturizing, so I don't mind having to reapply every so often. I'm really glad I discovered these cheap little gems at Ulta, I will definitely be getting more.
Hannah S.
Athens , TN
I'm really interested in the essence brand overall. I am a fan of elf, nyx, Maybelline, cover girl. Would you recommend this brand? Is it good quality?
Danesha J.
A good every day shade for medium deep skin tones?
Maricoiu R.
Brasov
Is this creamy or matt ???
Emily D.
If you have tried this product, what is your favorite shade or which shade(s) do you believe are worth purchasing?
Ana Paula G.
Campestre de Goiás /Go, Goiás
Como faço para ganhar esse batom maravilho?e quanto a durabilidade dele e boa ?