Essence Sheer & Shine Lipstick

The super soft formula of the sheer & shine lipsticks feels pleasantly light on your lips and provides them with gorgeous, subtle color with a fantastic shine in the wanna-have shades nude, brown and pink. The translucent cap is the same color as the lipstick inside so it’s easy to reach for your favorite shade. sheer, shine and oh so stylish.

Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Polybutene, Octyldodecanol, Candelilla (Euphorbia Cerifera) Wax, Polyethylene, Ethyl Vanillin, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Sodium Saccharin, Aroma (Flavor), Benzyl Alcohol, Ci 15850 (Red 7 Lake), Ci 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), Ci 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Ci 77492 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide).

Grace C.
Walton, KY
Review for: 09 I Feel Pretty, 13 Like a Princess more...
Love love love these lipsticks! They smell really good and moisturize my lips while giving me a beautiful pop of color! These are at an extremely good value and I couldn’t ask for anything better! I would definitely recommend this to people looking for a moisturizing lipstick!
Maria O.
Review for: 10 Glamour Queen more...
It's a nice sheer lipstick definitely wasn't expecting much because of the price but it is a good lipstick for young makeup enthusiasts. It's not to overly pigmented but I would buy again because it's m a moisturizing lip color.
Sarah C.
Salem, OR
This lipstick is awesome! I was pretty skeptical but it they are so moisturizing like a lip balm but definitely add some color. I have a couple shades now so I have some options. Love this for everyday when I just want moisturized pretty lips that aren't fussy. Great price point too.
Stephanie A.
Collierville, TN
Very light, sheer lip color. Feels a lot like a balm, very slick and it feels hydrating. This is shade 09 "I feel pretty", and was expecting it to be darker but I actually love how it looks on the lips. Constantly reapplying, but I don't mind it too much.
Jennifer S.
Okay, so I think I can officially label these my new favorite lipsticks. To be honest they're definitely sheer like its name says, and almost so much that they wear like a balm, but I love lip balms anyway so that doesn't bother me. I bought three pink-ish shades (Candy Love, All About Cupcake, and BFF) which are really nice but I think the next time I go to Ulta I want to pick up some of the darker colors to see if they're just as good. They give off some shine, not as much as a gloss though, and even though they're sheer I still think they give a good pigment. Reapplications are a must throughout the day since they're definitely not matte, so if you prefer lipsticks that dry matte and don't budge, this lipstick isn't for you. It really is more of a pigmented balm. But the colors are super pretty and they're comfortable and moisturizing, so I don't mind having to reapply every so often. I'm really glad I discovered these cheap little gems at Ulta, I will definitely be getting more.
Nicole L.
Las vegas, NV
You girls have to try this! It can be purchased on the Ulta site or in store. Not sure if target still carries essence brand. It's not long lasting but it's smooth and pretty. Great for everyday. Not something that will last through dinner.
Dania P.
Review for: 12 Candy Love more...
Beautiful color! Also, I love wearing this whenever I don't want to have a lot of focus on my lip or to have a subtle color. This adds almost like a tint to your lips and it is long wearing.
Janice F.
Columbus, OH
OBSESSED! I got this in the shade All About Cupcake because it was on clearance at Ulta and I loved it so much that I bought another one to throw in my purse so I can always have access to it. It applies sheer but smooth. It is a beautiful color that makes my lips look naturally supple and gorgeous. Even when I bought it full price, I didn't mind, because it was less than $4! I love it so much and it has quickly become a staple for me. It was my first product from the Essence line but I have already bought more from them and have been impressed. So far the lipstick, highlighter, lip liner, and another lipstick. I will definitely purchase more of their products.
LydiEm Y.
Review for: 02 Cute Nude more...
This is ok..they're sheer and not transfer proof..but the thing is it's moisturizing to the lips and you can't really beat the price. So affordable just good for beginners.
Cassie K.
I really can't complain about this little lipstick (i have about five of them). They're super cheap, but the formula is quite nice. They're all smooth, semi opaque, and have a nice sweet scent (personally reminds me of bubblegum). I've never had a problem with the plastic packaging breaking either. I don't think most people expect long wear times with $1-3 lipsticks, but these last for a few hours, and can hold their own against the typical drugstore brands that range up to $8.
Hannah S.
Soddy Daisy , TN
I'm really interested in the essence brand overall. I am a fan of elf, nyx, Maybelline, cover girl. Would you recommend this brand? Is it good quality?
Danesha J.
A good every day shade for medium deep skin tones?
Maricoiu R.
Is this creamy or matt ???
Emily D.
If you have tried this product, what is your favorite shade or which shade(s) do you believe are worth purchasing?
Ana Paula G.
Campestre de Goiás /Go, Goiás
Como faço para ganhar esse batom maravilho?e quanto a durabilidade dele e boa ?