essence Shape & Shadows uploaded by Soledad U.essence Shape & Shadows uploaded by Rebecca M.essence Shape & Shadows uploaded by Natalie B.See all 5 photos

BY ESSENCE

Photos (5)
Virginia Z.
Virginia Z.
Feb. 25, 2017, 4:24 p.m.
Review for: essence Shape & Shadows
Me gustan mucho los tonos que ofrece esta marca. Se fijan perfecto a mi maquillaje y se mantienen durante muchas horas lo que me permite despreocuparme hasta la hora que regreso a casa y veo que están tal y como cuando recién me maquillé. Una excelente experiencia.
Angelique B.
Angelique B.
Tweespruit
March 7, 2017, 8:44 a.m.
Review for: essence Shape & Shadows
I really koved this kit. But my light shades is all used up now and I can't find it again. So I am unsure if it maybe has been discontinued or whatever. But if you can find one you should go ahead and buy it. It is super cheap and the quality ia amazing.
Amber v.
Amber v.
May 25, 2017, 11:43 a.m.
Review for: essence Shape & Shadows
I loveeeeee this palette! It is Unique and from a beautyblogger, really love it. My brows are on fleek with this palette. I mixer two colors and that is the right color for me! I would definitly buy it again.
Ketki P.
Ketki P.
March 28, 2017, 3:37 p.m.
Review for: essence Shape & Shadows
Love this shadow pack for eyebrows . I like that the colour is as dark as my brow color hence I use it so often . I love that it has the browns as well as whites to really enhance that arch while giving shape . It gives a very natural look
illy e.
illy e.
April 17, 2017, 5:44 p.m.
Review for: essence Shape & Shadows
Amazing a little bit to warm for my liking! but it does work! i bought it at a local drugstore called kruidvat! i think the color could be more cool toned! it does last long! and i would buy it again.
Lenka T.
Lenka T.
May 22, 2017, 9:53 a.m.
Review for: essence Shape & Shadows
I think this palette is very good quality! I find the eye shadows really easy to blend. This palette is very good as eyeshadows, but you can also use it as highlighter and for your eyebrows.
Melanny E.
Melanny E.
Feb. 25, 2017, 5:48 p.m.
Review for: essence Shape & Shadows
he utilisado el gel sellador de cejas de essence, realmente es muy bueno te ayuda con el tono que has elegido para tus cejas y aparte essence tiene precios muy económicos para el bolsillo de las clientes
Ella J.
Ella J.
June 18, 2017, 8:34 p.m.
Review for: essence Shape & Shadows
I really like this product. It has a good shade for my eyebrows (I have blonde hair) the brush isn't great but that's ok. I've recommend this to a friend and she loves it!
Rocio M.
Rocio M.
June 2, 2017, 10:52 p.m.
Review for: essence Shape & Shadows
Love it. I get it in Chile some months ago and i fell in love with it. It have good pigments, it's easy to use. If you like the powder eyebrows makeup, I recommend you it.
Prakita B.
Prakita B.
Feb. 20, 2017, 10:05 p.m.
Review for: essence Shape & Shadows
it is a okay product for me. the pencil makes a hard line so i am not fond of hard line pencils.it is darker shade so neet to be light handed.
Does this wear for a long time?
Alison M.
Alison M.
Lagrange , KY
I'm a total eyeshadow dummy ... Maybe it's the brushes I use that prevent me from getting the nice blended look. I purchased this pallet but can't get the right look. Suggestions or tips?
Jessica George O.
Jessica George O.
Cibolo, TX
Is this a good palette? Are colors chalky? Does it stay all day on your brows? Is it easy to control color?
Gemma B.
Gemma B.
I'm looking for nice dark eyeshadows and I was wondering how pigmented these colours were.
Madisson G.
Madisson G.
Is it pigmented for all day wear?