BY ESSENCE

Jessica Y.
Jessica Y.
I love essence products because they are not expensive and the kwality are good. What iove about this palette is they are eye shadow and eyebrown in one anddd it is easy to just put it in your bags if u go somewhere!!
Luisa B.
Luisa B.
Esto es lo que siempre uso para hacer mis cejas ademas de que me permite hacer diferentes looks en mis ojos, es fácil de aplicar y son bastante pigmentados, los compre en una farmacia local, los compre cuando salieron pero como era edición limitada no creo que los pueda comprar otra vez, lo cual me pone super triste. pero lo he disfrutado muchísimo, lo recomiendo 1000% a todas.
Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.
Barrie, ON
A good, cohesive mix of shades perfect to use for eyes or brows! I love that it's multi-use and all contained in one cute palette. But the palette is a tad bulky in my personal opinion. It houses great products and the mini double ended brush that comes inside is great!!
Leila V.
Leila V.
Fortaleza
Conheci essa marca quando viajei para Europa e me supreendi muito com ela, são de excelente qualidade, só não gostei dos lápis acho que para longa duração eles começam a borrar, mas os outros produtos são ótimos.
Celine P.
Celine P.
Groningen
Shape & Shadows from Essence is really worth buying. You can do quite long with it - it even comes with little brushes and a pincet! It's really not that pricey - I think around 12 dollars. I use it everyday and it's still perfect at the end of the day! Definetely buy again.
Virginia Z.
Virginia Z.
Me gustan mucho los tonos que ofrece esta marca. Se fijan perfecto a mi maquillaje y se mantienen durante muchas horas lo que me permite despreocuparme hasta la hora que regreso a casa y veo que están tal y como cuando recién me maquillé. Una excelente experiencia.
María G.
María G.
Me encanta está paleta de contorno de ojos, es súper pigmentada y para usarla a diario es perfecta, son tonos básicos y tiene un tono metálico y un highlighter con los que puedes hacer looks asombrosos
Angelique B.
Angelique B.
Tweespruit
I really koved this kit. But my light shades is all used up now and I can't find it again. So I am unsure if it maybe has been discontinued or whatever. But if you can find one you should go ahead and buy it. It is super cheap and the quality ia amazing.
Amber v.
Amber v.
I loveeeeee this palette! It is Unique and from a beautyblogger, really love it. My brows are on fleek with this palette. I mixer two colors and that is the right color for me! I would definitly buy it again.
Ketki P.
Ketki P.
Love this shadow pack for eyebrows . I like that the colour is as dark as my brow color hence I use it so often . I love that it has the browns as well as whites to really enhance that arch while giving shape . It gives a very natural look
Does this wear for a long time?
Jessica George O.
Jessica George O.
Cibolo, TX
Is this a good palette? Are colors chalky? Does it stay all day on your brows? Is it easy to control color?
Alison M.
Alison M.
Lagrange , KY
I'm a total eyeshadow dummy ... Maybe it's the brushes I use that prevent me from getting the nice blended look. I purchased this pallet but can't get the right look. Suggestions or tips?
Gemma B.
Gemma B.
I'm looking for nice dark eyeshadows and I was wondering how pigmented these colours were.
Madisson G.
Madisson G.
Is it pigmented for all day wear?