BY ESSENCE

Leila V.
Leila V.
Fortaleza
Review for: essence Shape & Shadows
Conheci essa marca quando viajei para Europa e me supreendi muito com ela, são de excelente qualidade, só não gostei dos lápis acho que para longa duração eles começam a borrar, mas os outros produtos são ótimos.
Celine P.
Celine P.
Groningen
Review for: essence Shape & Shadows
Shape & Shadows from Essence is really worth buying. You can do quite long with it - it even comes with little brushes and a pincet! It's really not that pricey - I think around 12 dollars. I use it everyday and it's still perfect at the end of the day! Definetely buy again.
Virginia Z.
Virginia Z.
Review for: essence Shape & Shadows
Me gustan mucho los tonos que ofrece esta marca. Se fijan perfecto a mi maquillaje y se mantienen durante muchas horas lo que me permite despreocuparme hasta la hora que regreso a casa y veo que están tal y como cuando recién me maquillé. Una excelente experiencia.
María G.
María G.
Review for: essence Shape & Shadows
Me encanta está paleta de contorno de ojos, es súper pigmentada y para usarla a diario es perfecta, son tonos básicos y tiene un tono metálico y un highlighter con los que puedes hacer looks asombrosos
Angelique B.
Angelique B.
Tweespruit
Review for: essence Shape & Shadows
I really koved this kit. But my light shades is all used up now and I can't find it again. So I am unsure if it maybe has been discontinued or whatever. But if you can find one you should go ahead and buy it. It is super cheap and the quality ia amazing.
Amber v.
Amber v.
Review for: essence Shape & Shadows
I loveeeeee this palette! It is Unique and from a beautyblogger, really love it. My brows are on fleek with this palette. I mixer two colors and that is the right color for me! I would definitly buy it again.
Ketki P.
Ketki P.
Review for: essence Shape & Shadows
Love this shadow pack for eyebrows . I like that the colour is as dark as my brow color hence I use it so often . I love that it has the browns as well as whites to really enhance that arch while giving shape . It gives a very natural look
illy e.
illy e.
Review for: essence Shape & Shadows
Amazing a little bit to warm for my liking! but it does work! i bought it at a local drugstore called kruidvat! i think the color could be more cool toned! it does last long! and i would buy it again.
Lenka T.
Lenka T.
Review for: essence Shape & Shadows
I think this palette is very good quality! I find the eye shadows really easy to blend. This palette is very good as eyeshadows, but you can also use it as highlighter and for your eyebrows.
Melanny E.
Melanny E.
Review for: essence Shape & Shadows
he utilisado el gel sellador de cejas de essence, realmente es muy bueno te ayuda con el tono que has elegido para tus cejas y aparte essence tiene precios muy económicos para el bolsillo de las clientes
Does this wear for a long time?
Jessica George O.
Jessica George O.
Cibolo, TX
Is this a good palette? Are colors chalky? Does it stay all day on your brows? Is it easy to control color?
Madisson G.
Madisson G.
Is it pigmented for all day wear?
Alison M.
Alison M.
Lagrange , KY
I'm a total eyeshadow dummy ... Maybe it's the brushes I use that prevent me from getting the nice blended look. I purchased this pallet but can't get the right look. Suggestions or tips?
Gemma B.
Gemma B.
I'm looking for nice dark eyeshadows and I was wondering how pigmented these colours were.