Add a Photo

Photos (4)
Victoria M.
Victoria M.
Johannesburg

I really love this eye shadows because they do not irritate my eye lids like other brands nd it gives u the glitter look u want
lil s.
lil s.

I can work very good with these colours and this texture.
I would call it one of my little secrets. It's great for this price and I can only recommend it.
Alexandra G.
Alexandra G.
Lima

Has a good finish, good pigmentation the colors are low and beautiful, I like that mark as it is economical and good
Aida A.
Aida A.

I love anything that Essenes has to offer all affordable and great quality and has a wide variety of products
Jamie-Lee B.
Jamie-Lee B.

I love these beautiful shadows, always when I want to make a subtle but cute makeup and you see in dark colors I use this little palette. I also love the large mirror in the palette, it is so handy! The outcome of the essence cosmetics shape & shadows eye contouring palette are 3 matte shades which can be used as a matte eyeshadow on your lids but can double up as eyebrow shadows.
Coral O.
Coral O.

Colores muy bonitos, pigmentación perfecta, quizás mejoraria el tamaño, un poco pequeño para mi gusto.
Megan J.
Megan J.

Can I just start out by saying that essence is killing it? Like literally. Buy this for a fraction of the price of some similar products. The packaging is adorable, reminds me of high end benefit packaging. A MIRROR. who doesn't need another mirror in their lives?! Like yes please. 100% just do it.
cathelijne v.
cathelijne v.

i like this because you can do so much with it and it gets your brows in shape just how i like it and you can choice what you wanna do.

Amparo M.
Amparo M.

Easy blending, so beautiful and stunning. It got a little bit of fall out but nothing so serious. The colors are so precious.
tengo muchos producto de essense la verdad son exelente por el precio solo tiene que saber usarlo y cuidarlo muy bien
Does this wear for a long time?
Jessica George O.
Jessica George O.
Cibolo, TX

Is this a good palette? Are colors chalky? Does it stay all day on your brows? Is it easy to control color?
Madisson G.
Madisson G.

Is it pigmented for all day wear?
Alison M.
Alison M.
Lagrange , Ky

I'm a total eyeshadow dummy ... Maybe it's the brushes I use that prevent me from getting the nice blended look. I purchased this pallet but can't get the right look. Suggestions or tips?
Gemma B.
Gemma B.

I'm looking for nice dark eyeshadows and I was wondering how pigmented these colours were.

Join Now