BY ESSENCE #85 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Nicole L.
Miami
Muy hermoso, me encanta me fascina es muy lindo y pigmenta muy bien! Lo amo.
mayy A.
This palette is very good for traveling it has four different shades and wax, i use the dark brown shade to fill in my brow then i clean using the wax, also i can use the light brown shade as a transition shade then apply the more darker shade and blend it well so i use it for my eyebrow and eyeshadow and its very pigmented.
Mary R.
gierle
My favorite brow product ever, I don't use anything else in my brows. It's easy to apply, it's long lasting, the price-quality is great. I just love this product so much and u highly recommended it
Alana U.
I love this product, it really is very good. I use it on my clients and recommend it. In fact, all products of this brand are wonderful. I am always buying new products and new brands.
Jessica Y.
I love essence products because they are not expensive and the kwality are good. What iove about this palette is they are eye shadow and eyebrown in one anddd it is easy to just put it in your bags if u go somewhere!!
Jade M.
Co. Tipperary
Ah this product wasn’t my favourite, nothing wrong with it at all. Just found it difficult to use, the pigment wasn’t great but if all came to all I would use it again.
Marija C.
This is my absolutely favorite eyebrow and eyeshadow kit the pigmentation is really good i use this palette almost every day the highliter in this palette is really good i have used all of it and i would definitely recommend it! :)
Natalia R.
It's a palette that anyone can use, it has 4 shades of brown so you can match your tone and a highlighter for under the eyebrow. I think it's a product that it's not pricey but it is really good.
Luisa B.
Esto es lo que siempre uso para hacer mis cejas ademas de que me permite hacer diferentes looks en mis ojos, es fácil de aplicar y son bastante pigmentados, los compre en una farmacia local, los compre cuando salieron pero como era edición limitada no creo que los pueda comprar otra vez, lo cual me pone super triste. pero lo he disfrutado muchísimo, lo recomiendo 1000% a todas.
María G.
Me encanta está paleta de contorno de ojos, es súper pigmentada y para usarla a diario es perfecta, son tonos básicos y tiene un tono metálico y un highlighter con los que puedes hacer looks asombrosos
Does this wear for a long time?
Jessica George O.
Cibolo, TX
Is this a good palette? Are colors chalky? Does it stay all day on your brows? Is it easy to control color?
Madisson G.
Is it pigmented for all day wear?
Alison M.
Lagrange , KY
I'm a total eyeshadow dummy ... Maybe it's the brushes I use that prevent me from getting the nice blended look. I purchased this pallet but can't get the right look. Suggestions or tips?
Gemma B.
I'm looking for nice dark eyeshadows and I was wondering how pigmented these colours were.