BY ESSENCE

Katy W.
Belleville , ON
Amazing find!!! Love it and the price was fantastic! The colours were great & it lasted
Luisa B.
Esto es lo que siempre uso para hacer mis cejas ademas de que me permite hacer diferentes looks en mis ojos, es fácil de aplicar y son bastante pigmentados, los compre en una farmacia local, los compre cuando salieron pero como era edición limitada no creo que los pueda comprar otra vez, lo cual me pone super triste. pero lo he disfrutado muchísimo, lo recomiendo 1000% a todas.
Jessica Y.
I love essence products because they are not expensive and the kwality are good. What iove about this palette is they are eye shadow and eyebrown in one anddd it is easy to just put it in your bags if u go somewhere!!
Marissa S.
Winnipeg
I absolutely love this product ! I use it everyday ! Every matte shade can be used together to get different shades. Or each shade can be used for a subtle look or a dramatic look. The fix and prime wax is also amazing ! If you want to use a little product and make it go a long way apply the wax before you apply the powder. The quality is amazing. Little to no fallout and lasts all day long ! essence Shape & Shadows
Natalia R.
It's a palette that anyone can use, it has 4 shades of brown so you can match your tone and a highlighter for under the eyebrow. I think it's a product that it's not pricey but it is really good.
Marija C.
This is my absolutely favorite eyebrow and eyeshadow kit the pigmentation is really good i use this palette almost every day the highliter in this palette is really good i have used all of it and i would definitely recommend it! :)
María G.
Me encanta está paleta de contorno de ojos, es súper pigmentada y para usarla a diario es perfecta, son tonos básicos y tiene un tono metálico y un highlighter con los que puedes hacer looks asombrosos
Rebecca M.
Barrie, ON
A good, cohesive mix of shades perfect to use for eyes or brows! I love that it's multi-use and all contained in one cute palette. But the palette is a tad bulky in my personal opinion. It houses great products and the mini double ended brush that comes inside is great!!
Leila V.
Fortaleza
Conheci essa marca quando viajei para Europa e me supreendi muito com ela, são de excelente qualidade, só não gostei dos lápis acho que para longa duração eles começam a borrar, mas os outros produtos são ótimos.
Celine P.
Groningen
Shape & Shadows from Essence is really worth buying. You can do quite long with it - it even comes with little brushes and a pincet! It's really not that pricey - I think around 12 dollars. I use it everyday and it's still perfect at the end of the day! Definetely buy again.
Does this wear for a long time?
Jessica George O.
Cibolo, TX
Is this a good palette? Are colors chalky? Does it stay all day on your brows? Is it easy to control color?
Madisson G.
Is it pigmented for all day wear?
Alison M.
Lagrange , KY
I'm a total eyeshadow dummy ... Maybe it's the brushes I use that prevent me from getting the nice blended look. I purchased this pallet but can't get the right look. Suggestions or tips?
Gemma B.
I'm looking for nice dark eyeshadows and I was wondering how pigmented these colours were.