Add a Photo

Photos (4)
audrey a.
audrey a.
Norman, OK

I'm not sure why I have read so many negative reviews. I loved this. I thought it was perfect. Everyone has different tastes but everything you need for an eye look is right there. Quality was as expected. Was it the best ever? No. But it was darn good.
Alioth D.
Alioth D.

I love this shape & shadows , the colors are cute and the box ejerce ir comes la so pretty, i recommend this product 100%
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Toulon, IL

The reason why I first bought this product was because of the beautiful packaging and the cheap pricing. The colors are so pigmented and long lasting. The quality compares to the high end, expensive products.
Nina G.
Nina G.
Kapusany ,SR

It does its work. Its pigmented and its stays for so long. Its affordable but i would say that its almost like expensive product.
Essence es una marca muy buena, que utilizo en la mayoría de mis productos, no es muy cara, yo suelo encontrarla en Mercadona o en cualquier tienda de maquillaje. El diseño es bastante bonito, muy llamativo. Cada vez que se me acaba un producto voy a comprar más.
Valeria S.
Valeria S.

I love these beautiful shadows, always when I want to make a subtle but cute makeup and you see in dark colors I use this little palette. Or if all of a sudden I have to make up quick makeup I use it to do something fast but that is cute. I always get out of troubles, I recommend it is very good and the shadows mark very well and last all day
Soledad U.
Soledad U.
Miami, Florida

Me encanta esta paleta ya que de lo que mas me preocupo a la hora de maquillarme son mis cejas, es mejor que la mini paleta de elf, aunque cualquier sombra oscura con buena picmentacion y que concuerde con mis cejas estaría bien pero todo lo que incluye esta paleta me encanta, si la volvería a usar mil veces mas y la compre en DBS Beauty Store acá en Chile a tan solo 4.990, había dudado cuando la compre pero ahora que la tengo me encanta.
marissa e.
marissa e.

me gustan mucgi estas sombras por que cubren bien el parpado ademas duran mucho tiempo y son baratos
Carla C.
Carla C.
Brooklyn, NY

This thing it's very bad. Others essence products are really good I don't know why this one is so bad. Nice packaging. Not pigmented at all not lost lasting. Not easy to apply. Not buying again
Virginia V.
Virginia V.

I love it, it's very pretty, like me. So cute and beauty. It is my favorite pallet. Thanks for this, easy to aplicate and pigment. Hell yeah. Very nice, I look so grateful and awesome when i used, i fell safe and very well, I wanna another for me, thanks
Does this wear for a long time?
Jessica George O.
Jessica George O.
Cibolo, TX

Is this a good palette? Are colors chalky? Does it stay all day on your brows? Is it easy to control color?
Madisson G.
Madisson G.

Is it pigmented for all day wear?
Alison M.
Alison M.
LaGrange , Ky

I'm a total eyeshadow dummy ... Maybe it's the brushes I use that prevent me from getting the nice blended look. I purchased this pallet but can't get the right look. Suggestions or tips?
Gemma B.
Gemma B.

I'm looking for nice dark eyeshadows and I was wondering how pigmented these colours were.

Join Now