Add a Photo

#126 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders
Photos (5)
Nina S.
Nina S.

Good colors and nice packaging, handy brush but mirror is small and blurry. Perfect for everyday using.
Menisha G.
Menisha G.

This kit is perfect and helps me everyday with my eyebrows. The brush is precise and easy to apply
Kaitlyn E.
Kaitlyn E.

Adoravle packaging works really well nothing bad to say about it i have bought it about 10 times
Scarlett G.
Scarlett G.
Arequipa

This shadows are great! I want more of this because theh are good. Its good for your eyes
Katy W.
Katy W.
Belleville, On

Amazing find!!! Love it and the price was fantastic! The colours were great & it lasted
Yana K.
Yana K.

The only eyebrows product i have used so far. I cant find any good ones sadly. But since i am using it for about 3 years now, i have to say its nice
Lenka T.
Lenka T.

I think this palette is very good quality! I find the eye shadows really easy to blend. This palette is very good as eyeshadows, but you can also use it as highlighter and for your eyebrows.
Anastasija S.
Anastasija S.

This little pallette is really pretty and the packaging is lovely+price is affordable so it was the reason I bought it. It does really good work with my brows and eyes and it has grest texture. It is very pigmented and easy to use. I would recommend it to everyone.
Alioth D.
Alioth D.

I love this shape & shadows , the colors are cute and the box ejerce ir comes la so pretty, i recommend this product 100%
Nina G.
Nina G.
Kapusany ,SR

It does its work. Its pigmented and its stays for so long. Its affordable but i would say that its almost like expensive product.
Does this wear for a long time?
Jessica George O.
Jessica George O.
Cibolo, TX

Is this a good palette? Are colors chalky? Does it stay all day on your brows? Is it easy to control color?
Madisson G.
Madisson G.

Is it pigmented for all day wear?
Alison M.
Alison M.
Lagrange , Ky

I'm a total eyeshadow dummy ... Maybe it's the brushes I use that prevent me from getting the nice blended look. I purchased this pallet but can't get the right look. Suggestions or tips?
Gemma B.
Gemma B.

I'm looking for nice dark eyeshadows and I was wondering how pigmented these colours were.

Join Now