Add a Photo

#123 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders
Photos (4)
illy e.
illy e.

Amazing a little bit to warm for my liking! but it does work! i bought it at a local drugstore called kruidvat! i think the color could be more cool toned! it does last long! and i would buy it again.
Eva V.
Eva V.

Really Nice packaging, its spooo cute! I love the colours, they're Natural looking, they are pperfect for me! I love the pallet, its compact but really Nice and handy to use!
Daynna Nicole B.
Daynna Nicole B.
cali

It is very good for achieving defined eyebrows and a deep look
Its texture is very good and achieves an impact eyebrows regardless of your natural eyebrow color
Yana K.
Yana K.

The only eyebrows product i have used so far. I cant find any good ones sadly. But since i am using it for about 3 years now, i have to say its nice
Prakita B.
Prakita B.

it is a okay product for me. the pencil makes a hard line so i am not fond of hard line pencils.it is darker shade so neet to be light handed.
This is good profuct but the pencil is so hard to blend. It is so so product because eye shades are very good for daily routine makeup
Nina S.
Nina S.

Good colors and nice packaging, handy brush but mirror is small and blurry. Perfect for everyday using.
Scarlett G.
Scarlett G.
Arequipa

This shadows are great! I want more of this because theh are good. Its good for your eyes
Katy W.
Katy W.
Belleville, On

Amazing find!!! Love it and the price was fantastic! The colours were great & it lasted
marissa e.
marissa e.

me gustan mucgi estas sombras por que cubren bien el parpado ademas duran mucho tiempo y son baratos
Does this wear for a long time?
Jessica George O.
Jessica George O.
Cibolo, TX

Is this a good palette? Are colors chalky? Does it stay all day on your brows? Is it easy to control color?
Madisson G.
Madisson G.

Is it pigmented for all day wear?
Alison M.
Alison M.
Lagrange , Ky

I'm a total eyeshadow dummy ... Maybe it's the brushes I use that prevent me from getting the nice blended look. I purchased this pallet but can't get the right look. Suggestions or tips?
Gemma B.
Gemma B.

I'm looking for nice dark eyeshadows and I was wondering how pigmented these colours were.

Join Now