Add a Photo

#106 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders
Photos (4)
Alejandra B.
Alejandra B.

This is what I use at the moment and I love it, it leaves a very natural looking eyebrows, although I love the instagram brows these are were more suitable for an everyday look. I would buy it again.
Amparo M.
Amparo M.

Easy blending, so beautiful and stunning. It got a little bit of fall out but nothing so serious. The colors are so precious.
cathelijne v.
cathelijne v.

i like this because you can do so much with it and it gets your brows in shape just how i like it and you can choice what you wanna do.

Coral O.
Coral O.

Colores muy bonitos, pigmentación perfecta, quizás mejoraria el tamaño, un poco pequeño para mi gusto.
Jamie-Lee B.
Jamie-Lee B.

I love these beautiful shadows, always when I want to make a subtle but cute makeup and you see in dark colors I use this little palette. I also love the large mirror in the palette, it is so handy! The outcome of the essence cosmetics shape & shadows eye contouring palette are 3 matte shades which can be used as a matte eyeshadow on your lids but can double up as eyebrow shadows.
lil s.
lil s.

I can work very good with these colours and this texture.
I would call it one of my little secrets. It's great for this price and I can only recommend it.
Victoria M.
Victoria M.
Johannesburg

I really love this eye shadows because they do not irritate my eye lids like other brands nd it gives u the glitter look u want
Carla D.
Carla D.

Estas cores são mesmo fantásticas! A nível de pigmentação também são bastante boas. Recomendo sem dúvida o uso diário :)
DANIELA B.
DANIELA B.

Me gustan demasiados estos productos, tengo algunas sombras y difuminan bien, resaltan mucho, son muy chics, son economicas, si eres principiante en el maquillaje aprenderas mucho con ellas. Son buenisimas, las recomiedno
Paola G.
Paola G.
La Paz

Increíble! Pigmentan mucho y duran bastante tiempo... la paleta incluyo muy lindos colores
Does this wear for a long time?
Jessica George O.
Jessica George O.
Cibolo, TX

Is this a good palette? Are colors chalky? Does it stay all day on your brows? Is it easy to control color?
Madisson G.
Madisson G.

Is it pigmented for all day wear?
Alison M.
Alison M.
Louisville , Ky

I'm a total eyeshadow dummy ... Maybe it's the brushes I use that prevent me from getting the nice blended look. I purchased this pallet but can't get the right look. Suggestions or tips?
Gemma B.
Gemma B.

I'm looking for nice dark eyeshadows and I was wondering how pigmented these colours were.

Join Now