BY ESSENCE

Carla C.
This thing it's very bad. Others essence products are really good I don't know why this one is so bad. Nice packaging. Not pigmented at all not lost lasting. Not easy to apply. Not buying again
Christina F.
Montgomery, AL
I love the essence brand! I got introduced to them when I worked at ulta .. all the products are amazing
Soledad U.
Miami, Florida
Me encanta esta paleta ya que de lo que mas me preocupo a la hora de maquillarme son mis cejas, es mejor que la mini paleta de elf, aunque cualquier sombra oscura con buena picmentacion y que concuerde con mis cejas estaría bien pero todo lo que incluye esta paleta me encanta, si la volvería a usar mil veces mas y la compre en DBS Beauty Store acá en Chile a tan solo 4.990, había dudado cuando la compre pero ahora que la tengo me encanta.
Valeria S.
I love these beautiful shadows, always when I want to make a subtle but cute makeup and you see in dark colors I use this little palette. Or if all of a sudden I have to make up quick makeup I use it to do something fast but that is cute. I always get out of troubles, I recommend it is very good and the shadows mark very well and last all day
Essence es una marca muy buena, que utilizo en la mayoría de mis productos, no es muy cara, yo suelo encontrarla en Mercadona o en cualquier tienda de maquillaje. El diseño es bastante bonito, muy llamativo. Cada vez que se me acaba un producto voy a comprar más.
Luisana H.
MIAMI, FL
The colors are very pigmented. I did not think they would be. I really love them because they are really good.
audrey a.
NORMAN, OK
I'm not sure why I have read so many negative reviews. I loved this. I thought it was perfect. Everyone has different tastes but everything you need for an eye look is right there. Quality was as expected. Was it the best ever? No. But it was darn good.
Neja
it is a really good palette and you get four colors for eyebrows a higliter whitc is really good and shiyney and i think its a gel for brows too there and a brush to aply everything and brush your eyebrows
Eva V.
ulvenhout
Really Nice packaging, its spooo cute! I love the colours, they're Natural looking, they are pperfect for me! I love the pallet, its compact but really Nice and handy to use!
Nina S.
Good colors and nice packaging, handy brush but mirror is small and blurry. Perfect for everyday using.
Does this wear for a long time?
Alison M.
Lagrange , KY
I'm a total eyeshadow dummy ... Maybe it's the brushes I use that prevent me from getting the nice blended look. I purchased this pallet but can't get the right look. Suggestions or tips?
Jessica George O.
Cibolo, TX
Is this a good palette? Are colors chalky? Does it stay all day on your brows? Is it easy to control color?
Gemma B.
I'm looking for nice dark eyeshadows and I was wondering how pigmented these colours were.
Madisson G.
Is it pigmented for all day wear?