BY ESSENCE #85 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Jannet S.
New Caney
I heard this was a great product! I really want to try this since I heard iOS things about it.
Natalia D.
Texas, Irving
it is so good for your eyes, and it stay for along time, the price is really good for everyone
Jazmin S.
Forest Park, GA
I heard this is a really good product for eyebrows! It's also not expensive, very good price
Marleny G.
Brooklyn , NY
I really like the size of this. I use them as eye shadows and they are great I do recommend.
Sally S.
Sterling Heights, MI
I really wanna try this out! Hopefully I can purchase this soon! The colors looks very nice
Kristie L.
I love this product and so far I really like all the products of theirs that I have tried.
Riley J.
Mustang, OK
Loves these colors . I bought one for my sister to have and she lives it too . Love it !
Maria F.
Bayonne, NJ
I love this product it a must have can't wait to buy it again lady must try it I love it
Ashley M.
I love this product. The shadows are very pigmented. This product is well worth the price
Holly N.
Lexington, KY
Great eye shadow. Blends really well. Recommend this to anyone who likes eyeshadows!!
Does this wear for a long time?
Jessica George O.
Cibolo, TX
Is this a good palette? Are colors chalky? Does it stay all day on your brows? Is it easy to control color?
Madisson G.
Is it pigmented for all day wear?
Alison M.
Lagrange , KY
I'm a total eyeshadow dummy ... Maybe it's the brushes I use that prevent me from getting the nice blended look. I purchased this pallet but can't get the right look. Suggestions or tips?
Gemma B.
I'm looking for nice dark eyeshadows and I was wondering how pigmented these colours were.