Add a Photo

Sandy H.
Aurora
Nov. 18, 2016, 2:20 a.m.
Review for: essence Shape & Shadows
I love it !! I definitely recommend this one I love wearing night when I go on girls night out is the all nighter love the colors
Madison
Madison
Feb. 4, 2017, 6:05 p.m.
Review for: essence Shape & Shadows
This is a product I REALLY enjoy. I got this as a gift and didn't expect it to be as pigmented as it was, considering it was a drug store brand. I'm very happy with the outcome and i love that the eyebrow wax doubles as a primer, considering i have dark brows and wouldn't have used it otherwise. I would buy this again if I were to run out.
Mells A.
Mells A.
Nov. 13, 2016, 9:53 a.m.
Review for: essence Shape & Shadows
Este producto es increíble Me gustaría
seguir para comprar esto y lo recomendaría a todos mis amigos y familia. Es recomendable usar las sombras de cejas y untarlo con una gotica de alcohol y 2 de agua. Te dura aun más la sombra en mi pais yo lo uso asi
Neja
Neja
Jan. 19, 2017, 8 a.m.
Review for: essence Shape & Shadows
it is a really good palette and you get four colors for eyebrows a higliter whitc is really good and shiyney and i think its a gel for brows too there and a brush to aply everything and brush your eyebrows
Eva V.
Eva V.
Jan. 11, 2017, 10:04 a.m.
Review for: essence Shape & Shadows
Really Nice packaging, its spooo cute! I love the colours, they're Natural looking, they are pperfect for me! I love the pallet, its compact but really Nice and handy to use!
Nina S.
Nina S.
Jan. 14, 2017, 2:10 p.m.
Review for: essence Shape & Shadows
Good colors and nice packaging, handy brush but mirror is small and blurry. Perfect for everyday using.
Katy W.
Katy W.
Belleville, ON
Nov. 30, 2016, 8 p.m.
Review for: essence Shape & Shadows
Amazing find!!! Love it and the price was fantastic! The colours were great & it lasted
Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.
Barrie, ON
March 9, 2017, 8:39 a.m.
Review for: essence Shape & Shadows
A good, cohesive mix of shades perfect to use for eyes or brows! I love that it's multi-use and all contained in one cute palette. But the palette is a tad bulky in my personal opinion. It houses great products and the mini double ended brush that comes inside is great!!
Leila V.
Leila V.
Fortaleza
May 17, 2017, 9:21 a.m.
Review for: essence Shape & Shadows
Conheci essa marca quando viajei para Europa e me supreendi muito com ela, são de excelente qualidade, só não gostei dos lápis acho que para longa duração eles começam a borrar, mas os outros produtos são ótimos.
Celine P.
Celine P.
Groningen
March 29, 2017, 12:10 p.m.
Review for: essence Shape & Shadows
Shape & Shadows from Essence is really worth buying. You can do quite long with it - it even comes with little brushes and a pincet! It's really not that pricey - I think around 12 dollars. I use it everyday and it's still perfect at the end of the day! Definetely buy again.
Does this wear for a long time?
Alison M.
Alison M.
Lagrange , Ky
I'm a total eyeshadow dummy ... Maybe it's the brushes I use that prevent me from getting the nice blended look. I purchased this pallet but can't get the right look. Suggestions or tips?
Jessica George O.
Jessica George O.
Cibolo, TX
Is this a good palette? Are colors chalky? Does it stay all day on your brows? Is it easy to control color?
Gemma B.
Gemma B.
I'm looking for nice dark eyeshadows and I was wondering how pigmented these colours were.
Madisson G.
Madisson G.
Is it pigmented for all day wear?