BY ESSENCE

Beatriz R.
Beatriz R.
Whittier, CA
Review for: essence Shape & Shadows
I love Lucy episode list of pretty and everything because of the best thing in the whole wide world because they're pretty and beautiful
Vanessa M.
Vanessa M.
Tustin, CA
Review for: essence Shape & Shadows
This is one of my favorite plaits ever! I apply it every day and it's just so amazing. My eye color is brown and it really makes my eyes pop. This product is easy to apply and yes I recommend it to everyone. You have to try it .
Kassi H.
Kassi H.
Review for: essence Shape & Shadows
Great product with a good range of brow shades. Super cheap and super cute packaging. Worth it!
Madison
Madison
Review for: essence Shape & Shadows
This is a product I REALLY enjoy. I got this as a gift and didn't expect it to be as pigmented as it was, considering it was a drug store brand. I'm very happy with the outcome and i love that the eyebrow wax doubles as a primer, considering i have dark brows and wouldn't have used it otherwise. I would buy this again if I were to run out.
Mells A.
Mells A.
Review for: essence Shape & Shadows
Este producto es increíble Me gustaría
seguir para comprar esto y lo recomendaría a todos mis amigos y familia. Es recomendable usar las sombras de cejas y untarlo con una gotica de alcohol y 2 de agua. Te dura aun más la sombra en mi pais yo lo uso asi
Neja
Neja
Review for: essence Shape & Shadows
it is a really good palette and you get four colors for eyebrows a higliter whitc is really good and shiyney and i think its a gel for brows too there and a brush to aply everything and brush your eyebrows
Eva V.
Eva V.
ulvenhout
Review for: essence Shape & Shadows
Really Nice packaging, its spooo cute! I love the colours, they're Natural looking, they are pperfect for me! I love the pallet, its compact but really Nice and handy to use!
Nina S.
Nina S.
Review for: essence Shape & Shadows
Good colors and nice packaging, handy brush but mirror is small and blurry. Perfect for everyday using.
Katy W.
Katy W.
Belleville, ON
Review for: essence Shape & Shadows
Amazing find!!! Love it and the price was fantastic! The colours were great & it lasted
Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.
Barrie, ON
Review for: essence Shape & Shadows
A good, cohesive mix of shades perfect to use for eyes or brows! I love that it's multi-use and all contained in one cute palette. But the palette is a tad bulky in my personal opinion. It houses great products and the mini double ended brush that comes inside is great!!
Does this wear for a long time?
Alison M.
Alison M.
Lagrange , KY
I'm a total eyeshadow dummy ... Maybe it's the brushes I use that prevent me from getting the nice blended look. I purchased this pallet but can't get the right look. Suggestions or tips?
Jessica George O.
Jessica George O.
Cibolo, TX
Is this a good palette? Are colors chalky? Does it stay all day on your brows? Is it easy to control color?
Gemma B.
Gemma B.
I'm looking for nice dark eyeshadows and I was wondering how pigmented these colours were.
Madisson G.
Madisson G.
Is it pigmented for all day wear?