BY ESSENCE

Natalia D.
Natalia D.
Texas, Irving
it is so good for your eyes, and it stay for along time, the price is really good for everyone
Devra L.
Devra L.
Mount Vernon, IN
This nice on the skin and the colors are pigmented and well worth the money i would buys this again
Christina F.
Christina F.
Montgomery, AL
I love the essence brand! I got introduced to them when I worked at ulta .. all the products are amazing
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Toulon, IL
The reason why I first bought this product was because of the beautiful packaging and the cheap pricing. The colors are so pigmented and long lasting. The quality compares to the high end, expensive products.
Madison
Madison
This is a product I REALLY enjoy. I got this as a gift and didn't expect it to be as pigmented as it was, considering it was a drug store brand. I'm very happy with the outcome and i love that the eyebrow wax doubles as a primer, considering i have dark brows and wouldn't have used it otherwise. I would buy this again if I were to run out.
Mells A.
Mells A.
Este producto es increíble Me gustaría
seguir para comprar esto y lo recomendaría a todos mis amigos y familia. Es recomendable usar las sombras de cejas y untarlo con una gotica de alcohol y 2 de agua. Te dura aun más la sombra en mi pais yo lo uso asi
Neja
Neja
it is a really good palette and you get four colors for eyebrows a higliter whitc is really good and shiyney and i think its a gel for brows too there and a brush to aply everything and brush your eyebrows
Eva V.
Eva V.
ulvenhout
Really Nice packaging, its spooo cute! I love the colours, they're Natural looking, they are pperfect for me! I love the pallet, its compact but really Nice and handy to use!
Nina S.
Nina S.
Good colors and nice packaging, handy brush but mirror is small and blurry. Perfect for everyday using.
Katy W.
Katy W.
Belleville , ON
Amazing find!!! Love it and the price was fantastic! The colours were great & it lasted
Does this wear for a long time?
Jessica George O.
Jessica George O.
Cibolo, TX
Is this a good palette? Are colors chalky? Does it stay all day on your brows? Is it easy to control color?
Alison M.
Alison M.
Lagrange , KY
I'm a total eyeshadow dummy ... Maybe it's the brushes I use that prevent me from getting the nice blended look. I purchased this pallet but can't get the right look. Suggestions or tips?
Gemma B.
Gemma B.
I'm looking for nice dark eyeshadows and I was wondering how pigmented these colours were.
Madisson G.
Madisson G.
Is it pigmented for all day wear?