Add a Photo

Stephanie C.
Toulon, IL
Jan. 3, 2017, 7:36 p.m.
Review for: essence Shape & Shadows
The reason why I first bought this product was because of the beautiful packaging and the cheap pricing. The colors are so pigmented and long lasting. The quality compares to the high end, expensive products.
laura a.
laura a.
Mercedes, TX
Nov. 13, 2016, 1:21 a.m.
Review for: essence Shape & Shadows
I love this eye shadow i like that it has a mire. It has good and pretty colors i really like this product.
Dec. 20, 2016, 1:28 p.m.
Review for: essence Shape & Shadows
Essence es una marca muy buena, que utilizo en la mayoría de mis productos, no es muy cara, yo suelo encontrarla en Mercadona o en cualquier tienda de maquillaje. El diseño es bastante bonito, muy llamativo. Cada vez que se me acaba un producto voy a comprar más.
Valeria S.
Valeria S.
Dec. 5, 2016, 8:50 p.m.
Review for: essence Shape & Shadows
I love these beautiful shadows, always when I want to make a subtle but cute makeup and you see in dark colors I use this little palette. Or if all of a sudden I have to make up quick makeup I use it to do something fast but that is cute. I always get out of troubles, I recommend it is very good and the shadows mark very well and last all day
Soledad U.
Soledad U.
Miami, Florida
Dec. 2, 2016, 1:40 a.m.
Review for: essence Shape & Shadows
Me encanta esta paleta ya que de lo que mas me preocupo a la hora de maquillarme son mis cejas, es mejor que la mini paleta de elf, aunque cualquier sombra oscura con buena picmentacion y que concuerde con mis cejas estaría bien pero todo lo que incluye esta paleta me encanta, si la volvería a usar mil veces mas y la compre en DBS Beauty Store acá en Chile a tan solo 4.990, había dudado cuando la compre pero ahora que la tengo me encanta.
Kimberly B.
Kimberly B.
Columbia, MO
Nov. 14, 2016, 11:48 a.m.
Review for: essence Shape & Shadows
Really good eyeshadow for the price! Shows up pretty good and doesn't really leave any lines on your lids. They have great colors.

Carla C.
Carla C.
Nov. 27, 2016, 10:26 p.m.
Review for: essence Shape & Shadows
This thing it's very bad. Others essence products are really good I don't know why this one is so bad. Nice packaging. Not pigmented at all not lost lasting. Not easy to apply. Not buying again
Virginia V.
Virginia V.
Nov. 26, 2016, 2:38 p.m.
Review for: essence Shape & Shadows
I love it, it's very pretty, like me. So cute and beauty. It is my favorite pallet. Thanks for this, easy to aplicate and pigment. Hell yeah. Very nice, I look so grateful and awesome when i used, i fell safe and very well, I wanna another for me, thanks
Christina G.
Christina G.
Stratford, CT
Nov. 14, 2016, 9:11 p.m.
Review for: essence Shape & Shadows
Love these shades of eyeshadow. They're a perfect neutral to wear with anything! And they stay on all day. I am a first time user and cannot wait to buy more! They're super easy to apply and would recommend them to all my friends.
Sofia S.
Sofia S.
Medley, FL
Nov. 15, 2016, 2:07 p.m.
Review for: essence Shape & Shadows
Excelente producto para su precio! La presentación me parece un poco maquillaje para niñas pero la calidad es muy buena. Las sombras son de colores muy útiles y necesarios.
Does this wear for a long time?
Jessica George O.
Jessica George O.
Cibolo, TX
Is this a good palette? Are colors chalky? Does it stay all day on your brows? Is it easy to control color?
Madisson G.
Madisson G.
Is it pigmented for all day wear?
Alison M.
Alison M.
Lagrange , Ky
I'm a total eyeshadow dummy ... Maybe it's the brushes I use that prevent me from getting the nice blended look. I purchased this pallet but can't get the right look. Suggestions or tips?
Gemma B.
Gemma B.
I'm looking for nice dark eyeshadows and I was wondering how pigmented these colours were.