Add a Photo

#123 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders
Photos (4)
Kassi H.
Kassi H.

Great product with a good range of brow shades. Super cheap and super cute packaging. Worth it!
Madison
Madison

This is a product I REALLY enjoy. I got this as a gift and didn't expect it to be as pigmented as it was, considering it was a drug store brand. I'm very happy with the outcome and i love that the eyebrow wax doubles as a primer, considering i have dark brows and wouldn't have used it otherwise. I would buy this again if I were to run out.
Celine P.
Celine P.
Groningen

Shape & Shadows from Essence is really worth buying. You can do quite long with it - it even comes with little brushes and a pincet! It's really not that pricey - I think around 12 dollars. I use it everyday and it's still perfect at the end of the day! Definetely buy again.
Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.
Barrie, ON

A good, cohesive mix of shades perfect to use for eyes or brows! I love that it's multi-use and all contained in one cute palette. But the palette is a tad bulky in my personal opinion. It houses great products and the mini double ended brush that comes inside is great!!
Virginia Z.
Virginia Z.

Me gustan mucho los tonos que ofrece esta marca. Se fijan perfecto a mi maquillaje y se mantienen durante muchas horas lo que me permite despreocuparme hasta la hora que regreso a casa y veo que están tal y como cuando recién me maquillé. Una excelente experiencia.
Angelique B.
Angelique B.
Tweespruit

I really koved this kit. But my light shades is all used up now and I can't find it again. So I am unsure if it maybe has been discontinued or whatever. But if you can find one you should go ahead and buy it. It is super cheap and the quality ia amazing.
Mells A.
Mells A.

Este producto es increíble Me gustaría
seguir para comprar esto y lo recomendaría a todos mis amigos y familia. Es recomendable usar las sombras de cejas y untarlo con una gotica de alcohol y 2 de agua. Te dura aun más la sombra en mi pais yo lo uso asi
Ketki P.
Ketki P.

Love this shadow pack for eyebrows . I like that the colour is as dark as my brow color hence I use it so often . I love that it has the browns as well as whites to really enhance that arch while giving shape . It gives a very natural look
Neja
Neja

it is a really good palette and you get four colors for eyebrows a higliter whitc is really good and shiyney and i think its a gel for brows too there and a brush to aply everything and brush your eyebrows
Melanny E.
Melanny E.

he utilisado el gel sellador de cejas de essence, realmente es muy bueno te ayuda con el tono que has elegido para tus cejas y aparte essence tiene precios muy económicos para el bolsillo de las clientes
Does this wear for a long time?
Jessica George O.
Jessica George O.
Cibolo, TX

Is this a good palette? Are colors chalky? Does it stay all day on your brows? Is it easy to control color?
Madisson G.
Madisson G.

Is it pigmented for all day wear?
Alison M.
Alison M.
Lagrange , Ky

I'm a total eyeshadow dummy ... Maybe it's the brushes I use that prevent me from getting the nice blended look. I purchased this pallet but can't get the right look. Suggestions or tips?
Gemma B.
Gemma B.

I'm looking for nice dark eyeshadows and I was wondering how pigmented these colours were.

Join Now