BY ESSENCE

Jazmin S.
Jazmin S.
Forest Park, GA
Review for: essence Shape & Shadows
I heard this is a really good product for eyebrows! It's also not expensive, very good price
Kaylee S.
Kaylee S.
Review for: essence Shape & Shadows
Got this palette at Ulta the other day on clearance for only 10 dollars! Love that it has powder and wax to go over the brows. Have to say this is my favorite kit so far eyebrow wise. Just wish it had stencils for different eyebrow shapes for beginners
Sally S.
Sally S.
Sterling Heights, MI
Review for: essence Shape & Shadows
I really wanna try this out! Hopefully I can purchase this soon! The colors looks very nice
Dionna M.
Dionna M.
Glendale, AZ
Review for: essence Shape & Shadows
Love love love! Seriously stays on all day! I like to use the darker shade for my brows and comes out so great! This is definitely worth trying!
Natalia D.
Natalia D.
Texas, Irving
Review for: essence Shape & Shadows
it is so good for your eyes, and it stay for along time, the price is really good for everyone
Sylvia M.
Sylvia M.
Dallas, TX
Review for: essence Shape & Shadows
This palette is amazing for a soft not to dramatic look ! I have been using this palette for almost 1 year now . Looooooooove it :D
Sofia S.
Sofia S.
Medley, FL
Review for: essence Shape & Shadows
Excelente producto para su precio! La presentación me parece un poco maquillaje para niñas pero la calidad es muy buena. Las sombras son de colores muy útiles y necesarios.
Christina G.
Christina G.
Stratford, CT
Review for: essence Shape & Shadows
Love these shades of eyeshadow. They're a perfect neutral to wear with anything! And they stay on all day. I am a first time user and cannot wait to buy more! They're super easy to apply and would recommend them to all my friends.
laura a.
laura a.
Mercedes, TX
Review for: essence Shape & Shadows
I love this eye shadow i like that it has a mire. It has good and pretty colors i really like this product.
Génesis B.
Génesis B.
Review for: essence Shape & Shadows
Compré esta paleta hace algunos dias agras y estoy maravillada con la pigmentacion. Es magnifica. Comoaraada con otras opciones mas costosas. Tiene todo lo que necesito y es facil de llevar
Does this wear for a long time?
Jessica George O.
Jessica George O.
Cibolo, TX
Is this a good palette? Are colors chalky? Does it stay all day on your brows? Is it easy to control color?
Madisson G.
Madisson G.
Is it pigmented for all day wear?
Alison M.
Alison M.
Lagrange , KY
I'm a total eyeshadow dummy ... Maybe it's the brushes I use that prevent me from getting the nice blended look. I purchased this pallet but can't get the right look. Suggestions or tips?
Gemma B.
Gemma B.
I'm looking for nice dark eyeshadows and I was wondering how pigmented these colours were.