BY ESSENCE #85 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Destiny G.
Don't know about tarte never purchased from ulta, does it last long? Or does it get smeared​ everywhere?
Christina F.
Montgomery, AL
I love the essence brand! I got introduced to them when I worked at ulta .. all the products are amazing
Carlyn P.
Me encanta este juego de sombras es súper increíble y económico además la gama de colores muy acertada
Danielle R.
Buffalo, NY
I love the eyeshadow that comes with it the eyeliner doesn't smudge or doesn't come off during the day
Anjelica C.
Lobe the colors.the quality is great stays on long time.not too powdery.looks great with all outfits
Jaqueline C.
Georgetown, TX
Me encanta este producto, excelente y es por eso que le doy 5 estrellas por la calidad del producto!!
Kendra C.
Charlotte nc
Beautiful I love it very pigmented and I use it almost every day good for the evening .. good value
Devra L.
Mount Vernon, IN
This nice on the skin and the colors are pigmented and well worth the money i would buys this again
Karen J.
Brownsville, TX
Stays on for the entire day! Very blendable and not too powdery! Been using it for a while now.
Kassi H.
Great product with a good range of brow shades. Super cheap and super cute packaging. Worth it!
Does this wear for a long time?
Jessica George O.
Cibolo, TX
Is this a good palette? Are colors chalky? Does it stay all day on your brows? Is it easy to control color?
Madisson G.
Is it pigmented for all day wear?
Alison M.
Lagrange , KY
I'm a total eyeshadow dummy ... Maybe it's the brushes I use that prevent me from getting the nice blended look. I purchased this pallet but can't get the right look. Suggestions or tips?
Gemma B.
I'm looking for nice dark eyeshadows and I was wondering how pigmented these colours were.