BY ESSENCE

essence Shape & Shadows
Essence es una marca muy buena, que utilizo en la mayoría de mis productos, no es muy cara, yo suelo encontrarla en Mercadona o en cualquier tienda de maquillaje. El diseño es bastante bonito, muy llamativo. Cada vez que se me acaba un producto voy a comprar más.
Kimberly B.
Kimberly B.
Columbia, MO
Really good eyeshadow for the price! Shows up pretty good and doesn't really leave any lines on your lids. They have great colors.

audrey a.
audrey a.
Norman, OK
I'm not sure why I have read so many negative reviews. I loved this. I thought it was perfect. Everyone has different tastes but everything you need for an eye look is right there. Quality was as expected. Was it the best ever? No. But it was darn good.
Kassi H.
Kassi H.
Great product with a good range of brow shades. Super cheap and super cute packaging. Worth it!
Vanessa M.
Vanessa M.
Tustin, CA
This is one of my favorite plaits ever! I apply it every day and it's just so amazing. My eye color is brown and it really makes my eyes pop. This product is easy to apply and yes I recommend it to everyone. You have to try it .
Beatriz R.
Beatriz R.
Whittier, CA
I love Lucy episode list of pretty and everything because of the best thing in the whole wide world because they're pretty and beautiful
laura a.
laura a.
Mercedes, TX
I love this eye shadow i like that it has a mire. It has good and pretty colors i really like this product.
Christina G.
Christina G.
Stratford, CT
Love these shades of eyeshadow. They're a perfect neutral to wear with anything! And they stay on all day. I am a first time user and cannot wait to buy more! They're super easy to apply and would recommend them to all my friends.
Sofia S.
Sofia S.
Excelente producto para su precio! La presentación me parece un poco maquillaje para niñas pero la calidad es muy buena. Las sombras son de colores muy útiles y necesarios.
Natalia D.
Natalia D.
Texas, Irving
it is so good for your eyes, and it stay for along time, the price is really good for everyone
Does this wear for a long time?
Jessica George O.
Jessica George O.
Cibolo, TX
Is this a good palette? Are colors chalky? Does it stay all day on your brows? Is it easy to control color?
Alison M.
Alison M.
Lagrange , KY
I'm a total eyeshadow dummy ... Maybe it's the brushes I use that prevent me from getting the nice blended look. I purchased this pallet but can't get the right look. Suggestions or tips?
Gemma B.
Gemma B.
I'm looking for nice dark eyeshadows and I was wondering how pigmented these colours were.
Madisson G.
Madisson G.
Is it pigmented for all day wear?