Add a Photo

#106 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders
Photos (4)
Kassi H.
Kassi H.

Great product with a good range of brow shades. Super cheap and super cute packaging. Worth it!
Natalia D.
Natalia D.
Texas, Irving

it is so good for your eyes, and it stay for along time, the price is really good for everyone
Johanna M.
Johanna M.

Por su precio y su formula es excelente, su tamaño lo hace un producto fácil de llevar en la cartera para cuando quieras retocar
muy bueno te deja bellisima me encnta sus productos lo amo 100% recomendable
Aleksandra M.
Aleksandra M.

Little goes a long way with this, very pigmented and buildable. However not many choices of shades.
Didikukiie I.
Didikukiie I.

Essence products are so cheap and affordable. There mascara and eyeliner is not the best but for that price i think it's good. They match perfect with my dark brown eye color.
Anastasija S.
Anastasija S.

This little pallette is really pretty and the packaging is lovely+price is affordable so it was the reason I bought it. It does really good work with my brows and eyes and it has grest texture. It is very pigmented and easy to use. I would recommend it to everyone.
Marija C.
Marija C.

This is my absolutely favorite eyebrow and eyeshadow kit the pigmentation is really good i use this palette almost every day the highliter in this palette is really good i have used all of it and i would definitely recommend it! :)
Naomi d.
Naomi d.
Alkmaar

It's a nice pallet you got everything at one spot. A cream, a highlighter. The brush is smal and realy precize i love that!
Luisana H.
Luisana H.
Miami, Florida

The colors are very pigmented. I did not think they would be. I really love them because they are really good.
Does this wear for a long time?
Jessica George O.
Jessica George O.
Cibolo, TX

Is this a good palette? Are colors chalky? Does it stay all day on your brows? Is it easy to control color?
Madisson G.
Madisson G.

Is it pigmented for all day wear?
Alison M.
Alison M.
Louisville , Ky

I'm a total eyeshadow dummy ... Maybe it's the brushes I use that prevent me from getting the nice blended look. I purchased this pallet but can't get the right look. Suggestions or tips?
Gemma B.
Gemma B.

I'm looking for nice dark eyeshadows and I was wondering how pigmented these colours were.

Join Now