BY ESSENCE

Carlyn P.
Carlyn P.
Review for: essence Shape & Shadows
Me encanta este juego de sombras es súper increíble y económico además la gama de colores muy acertada
Dionna M.
Dionna M.
Glendale, AZ
Review for: essence Shape & Shadows
Love love love! Seriously stays on all day! I like to use the darker shade for my brows and comes out so great! This is definitely worth trying!
Deisy T.
Deisy T.
Review for: essence Shape & Shadows
Me encanta la pigmentacion me gusto para algo simple de dia! Muy economica definitivamente la recomiendo
Rachael L.
Rachael L.
Review for: essence Shape & Shadows
Simply my favorite pallet- base colors to a whole new level, evenly applying is super easy! And it's lasts all day!
Didikukiie I.
Didikukiie I.
Review for: essence Shape & Shadows
Essence products are so cheap and affordable. There mascara and eyeliner is not the best but for that price i think it's good. They match perfect with my dark brown eye color.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Review for: essence Shape & Shadows
I love this product. The shadows are very pigmented. This product is well worth the price
Génesis B.
Génesis B.
Review for: essence Shape & Shadows
Compré esta paleta hace algunos dias agras y estoy maravillada con la pigmentacion. Es magnifica. Comoaraada con otras opciones mas costosas. Tiene todo lo que necesito y es facil de llevar
Jannet S.
Jannet S.
New Caney
Review for: essence Shape & Shadows
I heard this was a great product! I really want to try this since I heard iOS things about it.
Kimberly B.
Kimberly B.
Columbia, MO
Review for: essence Shape & Shadows
Really good eyeshadow for the price! Shows up pretty good and doesn't really leave any lines on your lids. They have great colors.

Jazmin S.
Jazmin S.
Forest Park, GA
Review for: essence Shape & Shadows
I heard this is a really good product for eyebrows! It's also not expensive, very good price
Does this wear for a long time?
Alison M.
Alison M.
Lagrange , KY
I'm a total eyeshadow dummy ... Maybe it's the brushes I use that prevent me from getting the nice blended look. I purchased this pallet but can't get the right look. Suggestions or tips?
Jessica George O.
Jessica George O.
Cibolo, TX
Is this a good palette? Are colors chalky? Does it stay all day on your brows? Is it easy to control color?
Gemma B.
Gemma B.
I'm looking for nice dark eyeshadows and I was wondering how pigmented these colours were.
Madisson G.
Madisson G.
Is it pigmented for all day wear?