Add a Photo

Photos (4)
member-5ebce43e3
member-5ebce43e3
Shelbyville tn

I love this product so much and it's pigments are amazing I can't believe how affordable this is it compares really well to urban decay naked palette's they are so pretty
Kristie L.
Kristie L.

I love this product and so far I really like all the products of theirs that I have tried.
Natalia D.
Natalia D.
Texas, Irving

it is so good for your eyes, and it stay for along time, the price is really good for everyone
Hardly do I find a brow product with enough pigment and hold to hold my crazy untamed brows thank GOD I found this product. Seriously a life changer. The packaging is a little big and I have to use my own brush but the product is actually amazing!
Sofia S.
Sofia S.
Medley, FL

Excelente producto para su precio! La presentación me parece un poco maquillaje para niñas pero la calidad es muy buena. Las sombras son de colores muy útiles y necesarios.
Christina G.
Christina G.
Stratford, CT

Love these shades of eyeshadow. They're a perfect neutral to wear with anything! And they stay on all day. I am a first time user and cannot wait to buy more! They're super easy to apply and would recommend them to all my friends.
Kimberly B.
Kimberly B.
Columbia, MO

Really good eyeshadow for the price! Shows up pretty good and doesn't really leave any lines on your lids. They have great colors.

laura a.
laura a.
Mercedes, TX

I love this eye shadow i like that it has a mire. It has good and pretty colors i really like this product.
Beatriz R.
Beatriz R.
Whittier, CA

I love Lucy episode list of pretty and everything because of the best thing in the whole wide world because they're pretty and beautiful
Vanessa M.
Vanessa M.
Tustin, CA

This is one of my favorite plaits ever! I apply it every day and it's just so amazing. My eye color is brown and it really makes my eyes pop. This product is easy to apply and yes I recommend it to everyone. You have to try it .
Does this wear for a long time?
Jessica George O.
Jessica George O.
Cibolo, TX

Is this a good palette? Are colors chalky? Does it stay all day on your brows? Is it easy to control color?
Madisson G.
Madisson G.

Is it pigmented for all day wear?
Alison M.
Alison M.
Lagrange , Ky

I'm a total eyeshadow dummy ... Maybe it's the brushes I use that prevent me from getting the nice blended look. I purchased this pallet but can't get the right look. Suggestions or tips?
Gemma B.
Gemma B.

I'm looking for nice dark eyeshadows and I was wondering how pigmented these colours were.

Join Now