Woah there, it looks like your browser is out of date.

To get the best experience, please update your browser.

essence Shape & Shadows

BY ESSENCE

4.4 out of 5 stars
  • 5 Stars55%
  • 4 Stars35%
  • 3 Stars8%
  • 2 Stars1%
  • 1 Star1%
4.43 / 5 based on 132 Reviews

Top Questions See all 41 Q&A

essence Shape & Shadows
essence Shape & Shadows
Reviews (132)
Q&A (41)
Media (9)
Leave a Review
Essence es una marca muy buena, que utilizo en la mayoría de mis productos, no es muy cara, yo suelo encontrarla en Mercadona o en cualquier tienda de maquillaje. El diseño es bastante bonito, muy llamativo. Cada vez que se me acaba un producto voy a comprar más.
Dionna M.
Dionna M.
Glendale, AZ
2 reviews
Love love love! Seriously stays on all day! I like to use the darker shade for my brows and comes out so great! This is definitely worth trying!
Carlyn P.
Carlyn P.
Miami, FL
195 reviews
Me encanta este juego de sombras es súper increíble y económico además la gama de colores muy acertada
Deisy T.
Deisy T.
4 reviews
Me encanta la pigmentacion me gusto para algo simple de dia! Muy economica definitivamente la recomiendo
Rachael L.
Rachael L.
38 reviews
Simply my favorite pallet- base colors to a whole new level, evenly applying is super easy! And it's lasts all day!
Didikukiie I.
Didikukiie I.
10 reviews
Essence products are so cheap and affordable. There mascara and eyeliner is not the best but for that price i think it's good. They match perfect with my dark brown eye color.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
21 reviews
I love this product. The shadows are very pigmented. This product is well worth the price
Génesis B.
Génesis B.
Miami, FL
79 reviews
Compré esta paleta hace algunos dias agras y estoy maravillada con la pigmentacion. Es magnifica. Comoaraada con otras opciones mas costosas. Tiene todo lo que necesito y es facil de llevar
Jannet S.
Jannet S.
New Caney
129 reviews
I heard this was a great product! I really want to try this since I heard iOS things about it.
Kimberly B.
Kimberly B.
Columbia, MO
15 reviews
Really good eyeshadow for the price! Shows up pretty good and doesn't really leave any lines on your lids. They have great colors.

Does this wear for a long time?
Jessica George O.
Jessica George O.
Cibolo, TX
55 reviews
Is this a good palette? Are colors chalky? Does it stay all day on your brows? Is it easy to control color?
Alison M.
Alison M.
Lagrange , KY
15 reviews
I'm a total eyeshadow dummy ... Maybe it's the brushes I use that prevent me from getting the nice blended look. I purchased this pallet but can't get the right look. Suggestions or tips?
Gemma B.
Gemma B.
2 reviews
I'm looking for nice dark eyeshadows and I was wondering how pigmented these colours were.
Madisson G.
Madisson G.
105 reviews
Is it pigmented for all day wear?

Join now to gain access to over 14 million product reviews, free full size samples, and the latest product news.

Get Started

Are you a Brand or Agency? Contact Us