BY ESSENCE

Jannet S.
New Caney
I heard this was a great product! I really want to try this since I heard iOS things about it.
Jazmin S.
Forest Park, GA
I heard this is a really good product for eyebrows! It's also not expensive, very good price
Kristie L.
I love this product and so far I really like all the products of theirs that I have tried.
Sally S.
Sterling Heights, MI
I really wanna try this out! Hopefully I can purchase this soon! The colors looks very nice
Riley J.
Mustang, OK
Loves these colors . I bought one for my sister to have and she lives it too . Love it !
Maria F.
Bayonne, NJ
I love this product it a must have can't wait to buy it again lady must try it I love it
Ashley M.
I love this product. The shadows are very pigmented. This product is well worth the price
Gaby R.
Blythe
This is so beautiful I want to try this so bad! I have heard great things omggg
muy bueno te deja bellisima me encnta sus productos lo amo 100% recomendable
Nicole L.
Miami
Muy hermoso, me encanta me fascina es muy lindo y pigmenta muy bien! Lo amo.
Does this wear for a long time?
Alison M.
Lagrange , KY
I'm a total eyeshadow dummy ... Maybe it's the brushes I use that prevent me from getting the nice blended look. I purchased this pallet but can't get the right look. Suggestions or tips?
Jessica George O.
Cibolo, TX
Is this a good palette? Are colors chalky? Does it stay all day on your brows? Is it easy to control color?
Gemma B.
I'm looking for nice dark eyeshadows and I was wondering how pigmented these colours were.
Madisson G.
Is it pigmented for all day wear?