BY ESSENCE #85 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Meghan N.
Garner
This works so good for filling in my eyebrows. It works for any color of eyebrows so my friends can use it too
Taedra B.
I honestly didn't expect to like this product. But I love it. Its lasted me about a year. Its very easy to use.
Luisana H.
MIAMI, FL
The colors are very pigmented. I did not think they would be. I really love them because they are really good.
Alannis E.
Good enough and cheap. Ideal for teens, easy to use. Lasts all day and is easy to remove.
Colourful and pretty
Rachel O.
This is my absolute go to for brows. The colors are nice and ashy to match my hair nicely. They blend nicely.
celeste v.
The product didnt really work out for me. Hope somebody else would love it but didn't really work on my face
adriana g.
Muy buena paleta para ojos completa y de buena pigmentación , recomiendo ampliamente esta marca todo es bueno
Jennifer J.
Blytheville, AR
Las sombras tienes buen pigmento no salen con el sudor, es muy práctico su estuche ... lo seguiré probando
laura a.
Mercedes, TX
I love this eye shadow i like that it has a mire. It has good and pretty colors i really like this product.
Christina F.
Montgomery, AL
I love the essence brand! I got introduced to them when I worked at ulta .. all the products are amazing
Does this wear for a long time?
Jessica George O.
Cibolo, TX
Is this a good palette? Are colors chalky? Does it stay all day on your brows? Is it easy to control color?
Madisson G.
Is it pigmented for all day wear?
Alison M.
Lagrange , KY
I'm a total eyeshadow dummy ... Maybe it's the brushes I use that prevent me from getting the nice blended look. I purchased this pallet but can't get the right look. Suggestions or tips?
Gemma B.
I'm looking for nice dark eyeshadows and I was wondering how pigmented these colours were.