essence Shape & Shadows uploaded by Soledad U.essence Shape & Shadows uploaded by Rebecca M.essence Shape & Shadows uploaded by Natalie B.See all 5 photos

BY ESSENCE

Photos (5)
Nov. 15, 2016, 7:11 p.m.
Review for: essence Shape & Shadows
Hardly do I find a brow product with enough pigment and hold to hold my crazy untamed brows thank GOD I found this product. Seriously a life changer. The packaging is a little big and I have to use my own brush but the product is actually amazing!
Virginia V.
Virginia V.
Nov. 26, 2016, 2:38 p.m.
Review for: essence Shape & Shadows
I love it, it's very pretty, like me. So cute and beauty. It is my favorite pallet. Thanks for this, easy to aplicate and pigment. Hell yeah. Very nice, I look so grateful and awesome when i used, i fell safe and very well, I wanna another for me, thanks
Christina F.
Christina F.
Montgomery, AL
Nov. 17, 2016, 7:28 p.m.
Review for: essence Shape & Shadows
I love the essence brand! I got introduced to them when I worked at ulta .. all the products are amazing
Sandy H.
Sandy H.
Aurora
Nov. 18, 2016, 2:20 a.m.
Review for: essence Shape & Shadows
I love it !! I definitely recommend this one I love wearing night when I go on girls night out is the all nighter love the colors
Luisana H.
Luisana H.
Jan. 23, 2017, noon
Review for: essence Shape & Shadows
The colors are very pigmented. I did not think they would be. I really love them because they are really good.
Dec. 20, 2016, 1:28 p.m.
Review for: essence Shape & Shadows
Essence es una marca muy buena, que utilizo en la mayoría de mis productos, no es muy cara, yo suelo encontrarla en Mercadona o en cualquier tienda de maquillaje. El diseño es bastante bonito, muy llamativo. Cada vez que se me acaba un producto voy a comprar más.
Valeria S.
Valeria S.
Dec. 5, 2016, 8:50 p.m.
Review for: essence Shape & Shadows
I love these beautiful shadows, always when I want to make a subtle but cute makeup and you see in dark colors I use this little palette. Or if all of a sudden I have to make up quick makeup I use it to do something fast but that is cute. I always get out of troubles, I recommend it is very good and the shadows mark very well and last all day
audrey a.
audrey a.
Norman, OK
Jan. 9, 2017, 6:47 p.m.
Review for: essence Shape & Shadows
I'm not sure why I have read so many negative reviews. I loved this. I thought it was perfect. Everyone has different tastes but everything you need for an eye look is right there. Quality was as expected. Was it the best ever? No. But it was darn good.
Devra L.
Devra L.
Mount Vernon, IN
Nov. 16, 2016, 1:54 p.m.
Review for: essence Shape & Shadows
This nice on the skin and the colors are pigmented and well worth the money i would buys this again
Didikukiie I.
Didikukiie I.
Feb. 5, 2017, 11:29 a.m.
Review for: essence Shape & Shadows
Essence products are so cheap and affordable. There mascara and eyeliner is not the best but for that price i think it's good. They match perfect with my dark brown eye color.
Does this wear for a long time?
Alison M.
Alison M.
Lagrange , KY
I'm a total eyeshadow dummy ... Maybe it's the brushes I use that prevent me from getting the nice blended look. I purchased this pallet but can't get the right look. Suggestions or tips?
Jessica George O.
Jessica George O.
Cibolo, TX
Is this a good palette? Are colors chalky? Does it stay all day on your brows? Is it easy to control color?
Gemma B.
Gemma B.
I'm looking for nice dark eyeshadows and I was wondering how pigmented these colours were.
Madisson G.
Madisson G.
Is it pigmented for all day wear?