Add a Photo

Photos (5)
Jazmin S.
Jazmin S.
Forest Park, GA

I heard this is a really good product for eyebrows! It's also not expensive, very good price
Ashley M.
Ashley M.

I love this product. The shadows are very pigmented. This product is well worth the price
member-5ebce43e3
member-5ebce43e3
Shelbyville tn

I love this product so much and it's pigments are amazing I can't believe how affordable this is it compares really well to urban decay naked palette's they are so pretty
Cori M.
Cori M.
Shelby, NC

Essence shape and shadow is amazing! I love how easy and smooth it goes on and the shadow last all day! I think that it is very affordable and easy to use! My eye color is brown and my favorite color to use it pink (:
Kristie L.
Kristie L.

I love this product and so far I really like all the products of theirs that I have tried.
Natalia D.
Natalia D.
Texas, Irving

it is so good for your eyes, and it stay for along time, the price is really good for everyone
Hardly do I find a brow product with enough pigment and hold to hold my crazy untamed brows thank GOD I found this product. Seriously a life changer. The packaging is a little big and I have to use my own brush but the product is actually amazing!
Sofia S.
Sofia S.
Medley, FL

Excelente producto para su precio! La presentación me parece un poco maquillaje para niñas pero la calidad es muy buena. Las sombras son de colores muy útiles y necesarios.
Christina G.
Christina G.
Stratford, CT

Love these shades of eyeshadow. They're a perfect neutral to wear with anything! And they stay on all day. I am a first time user and cannot wait to buy more! They're super easy to apply and would recommend them to all my friends.
Kimberly B.
Kimberly B.
Columbia, MO

Really good eyeshadow for the price! Shows up pretty good and doesn't really leave any lines on your lids. They have great colors.

Does this wear for a long time?
Jessica George O.
Jessica George O.
Cibolo, TX

Is this a good palette? Are colors chalky? Does it stay all day on your brows? Is it easy to control color?
Madisson G.
Madisson G.

Is it pigmented for all day wear?
Alison M.
Alison M.
Lagrange , Ky

I'm a total eyeshadow dummy ... Maybe it's the brushes I use that prevent me from getting the nice blended look. I purchased this pallet but can't get the right look. Suggestions or tips?
Gemma B.
Gemma B.

I'm looking for nice dark eyeshadows and I was wondering how pigmented these colours were.