Add a Photo

Photos (5)
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Toulon, IL

The reason why I first bought this product was because of the beautiful packaging and the cheap pricing. The colors are so pigmented and long lasting. The quality compares to the high end, expensive products.
Devra L.
Devra L.
Mount Vernon, IN

This nice on the skin and the colors are pigmented and well worth the money i would buys this again
Beatriz R.
Beatriz R.
Whittier, CA

I love Lucy episode list of pretty and everything because of the best thing in the whole wide world because they're pretty and beautiful
Kaylee S.
Kaylee S.

Got this palette at Ulta the other day on clearance for only 10 dollars! Love that it has powder and wax to go over the brows. Have to say this is my favorite kit so far eyebrow wise. Just wish it had stencils for different eyebrow shapes for beginners
Essence es una marca muy buena, que utilizo en la mayoría de mis productos, no es muy cara, yo suelo encontrarla en Mercadona o en cualquier tienda de maquillaje. El diseño es bastante bonito, muy llamativo. Cada vez que se me acaba un producto voy a comprar más.
Valeria S.
Valeria S.

I love these beautiful shadows, always when I want to make a subtle but cute makeup and you see in dark colors I use this little palette. Or if all of a sudden I have to make up quick makeup I use it to do something fast but that is cute. I always get out of troubles, I recommend it is very good and the shadows mark very well and last all day
audrey a.
audrey a.
Norman, OK

I'm not sure why I have read so many negative reviews. I loved this. I thought it was perfect. Everyone has different tastes but everything you need for an eye look is right there. Quality was as expected. Was it the best ever? No. But it was darn good.
Johanna M.
Johanna M.

Por su precio y su formula es excelente, su tamaño lo hace un producto fácil de llevar en la cartera para cuando quieras retocar
Sofia S.
Sofia S.
Medley, FL

Excelente producto para su precio! La presentación me parece un poco maquillaje para niñas pero la calidad es muy buena. Las sombras son de colores muy útiles y necesarios.
Kendra C.
Kendra C.
Charlotte nc

Beautiful I love it very pigmented and I use it almost every day good for the evening .. good value
Does this wear for a long time?
Jessica George O.
Jessica George O.
Cibolo, TX

Is this a good palette? Are colors chalky? Does it stay all day on your brows? Is it easy to control color?
Madisson G.
Madisson G.

Is it pigmented for all day wear?
Alison M.
Alison M.
Lagrange , Ky

I'm a total eyeshadow dummy ... Maybe it's the brushes I use that prevent me from getting the nice blended look. I purchased this pallet but can't get the right look. Suggestions or tips?
Gemma B.
Gemma B.

I'm looking for nice dark eyeshadows and I was wondering how pigmented these colours were.

Join Now