BY ESSENCE

Rachel O.
This is my absolute go to for brows. The colors are nice and ashy to match my hair nicely. They blend nicely.
adriana g.
Muy buena paleta para ojos completa y de buena pigmentación , recomiendo ampliamente esta marca todo es bueno
celeste v.
The product didnt really work out for me. Hope somebody else would love it but didn't really work on my face
laura a.
Mercedes, TX
I love this eye shadow i like that it has a mire. It has good and pretty colors i really like this product.
Jennifer J.
Blytheville, AR
Las sombras tienes buen pigmento no salen con el sudor, es muy práctico su estuche ... lo seguiré probando
Destiny G.
Falls City, TX
Don't know about tarte never purchased from ulta, does it last long? Or does it get smeared​ everywhere?
Deisy T.
Me encanta la pigmentacion me gusto para algo simple de dia! Muy economica definitivamente la recomiendo
Danielle R.
Buffalo, NY
I love the eyeshadow that comes with it the eyeliner doesn't smudge or doesn't come off during the day
Devra L.
Mount Vernon, IN
This nice on the skin and the colors are pigmented and well worth the money i would buys this again
Natalia D.
Texas, Irving
it is so good for your eyes, and it stay for along time, the price is really good for everyone
Does this wear for a long time?
Jessica George O.
Cibolo, TX
Is this a good palette? Are colors chalky? Does it stay all day on your brows? Is it easy to control color?
Madisson G.
Is it pigmented for all day wear?
Alison M.
Lagrange , KY
I'm a total eyeshadow dummy ... Maybe it's the brushes I use that prevent me from getting the nice blended look. I purchased this pallet but can't get the right look. Suggestions or tips?
Gemma B.
I'm looking for nice dark eyeshadows and I was wondering how pigmented these colours were.