essence Shape & Shadows uploaded by Soledad U.essence Shape & Shadows uploaded by Rebecca M.essence Shape & Shadows uploaded by Natalie B.See all 5 photos

BY ESSENCE

Photos (5)
Review for: essence Shape & Shadows
Essence es una marca muy buena, que utilizo en la mayoría de mis productos, no es muy cara, yo suelo encontrarla en Mercadona o en cualquier tienda de maquillaje. El diseño es bastante bonito, muy llamativo. Cada vez que se me acaba un producto voy a comprar más.
Valeria S.
Valeria S.
Review for: essence Shape & Shadows
I love these beautiful shadows, always when I want to make a subtle but cute makeup and you see in dark colors I use this little palette. Or if all of a sudden I have to make up quick makeup I use it to do something fast but that is cute. I always get out of troubles, I recommend it is very good and the shadows mark very well and last all day
Sylvia M.
Sylvia M.
Dallas, TX
Review for: essence Shape & Shadows
This palette is amazing for a soft not to dramatic look ! I have been using this palette for almost 1 year now . Looooooooove it :D
Cori M.
Cori M.
Shelby , NC
Review for: essence Shape & Shadows
Essence shape and shadow is amazing! I love how easy and smooth it goes on and the shadow last all day! I think that it is very affordable and easy to use! My eye color is brown and my favorite color to use it pink (:
Kimberly B.
Kimberly B.
Columbia, MO
Review for: essence Shape & Shadows
Really good eyeshadow for the price! Shows up pretty good and doesn't really leave any lines on your lids. They have great colors.

audrey a.
audrey a.
Norman, OK
Review for: essence Shape & Shadows
I'm not sure why I have read so many negative reviews. I loved this. I thought it was perfect. Everyone has different tastes but everything you need for an eye look is right there. Quality was as expected. Was it the best ever? No. But it was darn good.
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Toulon, IL
Review for: essence Shape & Shadows
The reason why I first bought this product was because of the beautiful packaging and the cheap pricing. The colors are so pigmented and long lasting. The quality compares to the high end, expensive products.
Luisana H.
Luisana H.
Review for: essence Shape & Shadows
The colors are very pigmented. I did not think they would be. I really love them because they are really good.
Didikukiie I.
Didikukiie I.
Review for: essence Shape & Shadows
Essence products are so cheap and affordable. There mascara and eyeliner is not the best but for that price i think it's good. They match perfect with my dark brown eye color.
Soledad U.
Soledad U.
Miami, Florida
Review for: essence Shape & Shadows
Me encanta esta paleta ya que de lo que mas me preocupo a la hora de maquillarme son mis cejas, es mejor que la mini paleta de elf, aunque cualquier sombra oscura con buena picmentacion y que concuerde con mis cejas estaría bien pero todo lo que incluye esta paleta me encanta, si la volvería a usar mil veces mas y la compre en DBS Beauty Store acá en Chile a tan solo 4.990, había dudado cuando la compre pero ahora que la tengo me encanta.
Does this wear for a long time?
Jessica George O.
Jessica George O.
Cibolo, TX
Is this a good palette? Are colors chalky? Does it stay all day on your brows? Is it easy to control color?
Madisson G.
Madisson G.
Is it pigmented for all day wear?
Alison M.
Alison M.
Lagrange , KY
I'm a total eyeshadow dummy ... Maybe it's the brushes I use that prevent me from getting the nice blended look. I purchased this pallet but can't get the right look. Suggestions or tips?
Gemma B.
Gemma B.
I'm looking for nice dark eyeshadows and I was wondering how pigmented these colours were.