Add a Photo

#123 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders
Photos (4)
Rachael L.
Rachael L.

Simply my favorite pallet- base colors to a whole new level, evenly applying is super easy! And it's lasts all day!
Carla C.
Carla C.
Brooklyn, NY

This thing it's very bad. Others essence products are really good I don't know why this one is so bad. Nice packaging. Not pigmented at all not lost lasting. Not easy to apply. Not buying again
Luisana H.
Luisana H.

The colors are very pigmented. I did not think they would be. I really love them because they are really good.
Sandy H.
Sandy H.
Aurora

I love it !! I definitely recommend this one I love wearing night when I go on girls night out is the all nighter love the colors
Christina F.
Christina F.
Montgomery, AL

I love the essence brand! I got introduced to them when I worked at ulta .. all the products are amazing
Jannet S.
Jannet S.
New Caney

I heard this was a great product! I really want to try this since I heard iOS things about it.
Devra L.
Devra L.
Mount Vernon, IN

This nice on the skin and the colors are pigmented and well worth the money i would buys this again
Ashley M.
Ashley M.

I love this product. The shadows are very pigmented. This product is well worth the price
Soledad U.
Soledad U.
Miami, Florida

Me encanta esta paleta ya que de lo que mas me preocupo a la hora de maquillarme son mis cejas, es mejor que la mini paleta de elf, aunque cualquier sombra oscura con buena picmentacion y que concuerde con mis cejas estaría bien pero todo lo que incluye esta paleta me encanta, si la volvería a usar mil veces mas y la compre en DBS Beauty Store acá en Chile a tan solo 4.990, había dudado cuando la compre pero ahora que la tengo me encanta.
Sylvia M.
Sylvia M.
Dallas, TX

This palette is amazing for a soft not to dramatic look ! I have been using this palette for almost 1 year now . Looooooooove it :D
Does this wear for a long time?
Jessica George O.
Jessica George O.
Cibolo, TX

Is this a good palette? Are colors chalky? Does it stay all day on your brows? Is it easy to control color?
Madisson G.
Madisson G.

Is it pigmented for all day wear?
Alison M.
Alison M.
Lagrange , Ky

I'm a total eyeshadow dummy ... Maybe it's the brushes I use that prevent me from getting the nice blended look. I purchased this pallet but can't get the right look. Suggestions or tips?
Gemma B.
Gemma B.

I'm looking for nice dark eyeshadows and I was wondering how pigmented these colours were.

Join Now