BY ESSENCE #85 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Sandy H.
Aurora
I love it !! I definitely recommend this one I love wearing night when I go on girls night out is the all nighter love the colors
Johanna M.
Por su precio y su formula es excelente, su tamaño lo hace un producto fácil de llevar en la cartera para cuando quieras retocar
Kim Y.
I really would love to try this product it looks fabulous and I've heard it stays on wonderfully and it's not too pricey either
Idalis S.
Lubbock, TX
Great pigmentation for a cheap price! If you want to have a smoky eye to a nice brown natural look this pallets is for you!
Chelsea H.
Kenner
Good product,good quality,would purchase again. Pretty elegant colors and not too expensive. Very smooth putting it on
Madelene G.
Miami, Miami
Is an economical and easy to use product. However I use it little since I do not fill my epsectativas pigmentation. yaa
Kiki m.
Billings
I'm one of those who sets their eyebrows with powder, the shades are great for brows and shadows and glide on nicely
Skyen L.
Mountain Home, ID
Very creamy and great pigment for the price!!!!
Bought some for my friends also and they loved it!
In loveeeeeee😍❤️
Rachael L.
Simply my favorite pallet- base colors to a whole new level, evenly applying is super easy! And it's lasts all day!
Kemely L.
Miami, Florida
This is sooo prettyyy lo recomiendo chicas este producto es uno de los mejoress tiene una pigmentacion increiblee
Does this wear for a long time?
Jessica George O.
Cibolo, TX
Is this a good palette? Are colors chalky? Does it stay all day on your brows? Is it easy to control color?
Madisson G.
Is it pigmented for all day wear?
Alison M.
Lagrange , KY
I'm a total eyeshadow dummy ... Maybe it's the brushes I use that prevent me from getting the nice blended look. I purchased this pallet but can't get the right look. Suggestions or tips?
Gemma B.
I'm looking for nice dark eyeshadows and I was wondering how pigmented these colours were.