Woah there, it looks like your browser is out of date.

To get the best experience, please update your browser.

essence Shape & Shadows

BY ESSENCE

4.4 out of 5 stars
  • 5 Stars56%
  • 4 Stars34%
  • 3 Stars9%
  • 2 Stars1%
  • 1 Star1%
4.43 / 5 based on 129 Reviews

Top Questions See all 41 Q&A

essence Shape & Shadows
essence Shape & Shadows
Reviews (129)
Q&A (41)
Media (7)
Leave a Review
member-5ebce43e3
member-5ebce43e3
Shelbyville tn
1 review
Review for: essence Shape & Shadows
I love this product so much and it's pigments are amazing I can't believe how affordable this is it compares really well to urban decay naked palette's they are so pretty
Soledad U.
Soledad U.
Miami, Florida
50 reviews
Review for: essence Shape & Shadows
Me encanta esta paleta ya que de lo que mas me preocupo a la hora de maquillarme son mis cejas, es mejor que la mini paleta de elf, aunque cualquier sombra oscura con buena picmentacion y que concuerde con mis cejas estaría bien pero todo lo que incluye esta paleta me encanta, si la volvería a usar mil veces mas y la compre en DBS Beauty Store acá en Chile a tan solo 4.990, había dudado cuando la compre pero ahora que la tengo me encanta.
Kristie L.
Kristie L.
15 reviews
Review for: essence Shape & Shadows
I love this product and so far I really like all the products of theirs that I have tried.
Sylvia M.
Sylvia M.
Dallas, TX
33 reviews
Review for: essence Shape & Shadows
This palette is amazing for a soft not to dramatic look ! I have been using this palette for almost 1 year now . Looooooooove it :D
Virginia V.
Virginia V.
2 reviews
Review for: essence Shape & Shadows
I love it, it's very pretty, like me. So cute and beauty. It is my favorite pallet. Thanks for this, easy to aplicate and pigment. Hell yeah. Very nice, I look so grateful and awesome when i used, i fell safe and very well, I wanna another for me, thanks
Review for: essence Shape & Shadows
Essence es una marca muy buena, que utilizo en la mayoría de mis productos, no es muy cara, yo suelo encontrarla en Mercadona o en cualquier tienda de maquillaje. El diseño es bastante bonito, muy llamativo. Cada vez que se me acaba un producto voy a comprar más.
Sandy H.
Sandy H.
Aurora
2 reviews
Review for: essence Shape & Shadows
I love it !! I definitely recommend this one I love wearing night when I go on girls night out is the all nighter love the colors
Kendra C.
Kendra C.
Charlotte nc
20 reviews
Review for: essence Shape & Shadows
Beautiful I love it very pigmented and I use it almost every day good for the evening .. good value
Carlyn P.
Carlyn P.
Miami, FL
195 reviews
Review for: essence Shape & Shadows
Me encanta este juego de sombras es súper increíble y económico además la gama de colores muy acertada
Deisy T.
Deisy T.
4 reviews
Review for: essence Shape & Shadows
Me encanta la pigmentacion me gusto para algo simple de dia! Muy economica definitivamente la recomiendo
Does this wear for a long time?
Alison M.
Alison M.
Lagrange , KY
15 reviews
I'm a total eyeshadow dummy ... Maybe it's the brushes I use that prevent me from getting the nice blended look. I purchased this pallet but can't get the right look. Suggestions or tips?
Jessica George O.
Jessica George O.
Cibolo, TX
55 reviews
Is this a good palette? Are colors chalky? Does it stay all day on your brows? Is it easy to control color?
Gemma B.
Gemma B.
2 reviews
I'm looking for nice dark eyeshadows and I was wondering how pigmented these colours were.
Madisson G.
Madisson G.
105 reviews
Is it pigmented for all day wear?

Join now to gain access to over 14 million product reviews, free full size samples, and the latest product news.

Get Started

Are you a Brand or Agency? Contact Us