Woah there, it looks like your browser is out of date.

To get the best experience, please update your browser.

Add a Photo
essence Shape & Shadows

essence Shape & Shadows

By ESSENCE
4.4 out of 5 stars
  • 5 Stars55%
  • 4 Stars35%
  • 3 Stars8%
  • 2 Stars1%
  • 1 Star1%
#110 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders
essence Shape & Shadows
essence Shape & Shadows
Reviews (125)
Q&A (41)
Photos (5)
Jazmin S.
Jazmin S.
Forest Park, GA
5 reviews
Nov. 16, 2016, 8:10 a.m.
Review for: essence Shape & Shadows
I heard this is a really good product for eyebrows! It's also not expensive, very good price
Cori M.
Cori M.
Shelby , NC
186 reviews
Nov. 15, 2016, 7:15 p.m.
Review for: essence Shape & Shadows
Essence shape and shadow is amazing! I love how easy and smooth it goes on and the shadow last all day! I think that it is very affordable and easy to use! My eye color is brown and my favorite color to use it pink (:
Dec. 20, 2016, 1:28 p.m.
Review for: essence Shape & Shadows
Essence es una marca muy buena, que utilizo en la mayoría de mis productos, no es muy cara, yo suelo encontrarla en Mercadona o en cualquier tienda de maquillaje. El diseño es bastante bonito, muy llamativo. Cada vez que se me acaba un producto voy a comprar más.
Soledad U.
Soledad U.
Miami, Florida
50 reviews
Dec. 2, 2016, 1:40 a.m.
Review for: essence Shape & Shadows
Me encanta esta paleta ya que de lo que mas me preocupo a la hora de maquillarme son mis cejas, es mejor que la mini paleta de elf, aunque cualquier sombra oscura con buena picmentacion y que concuerde con mis cejas estaría bien pero todo lo que incluye esta paleta me encanta, si la volvería a usar mil veces mas y la compre en DBS Beauty Store acá en Chile a tan solo 4.990, había dudado cuando la compre pero ahora que la tengo me encanta.
Génesis B.
Génesis B.
Miami, FL
61 reviews
Nov. 17, 2016, 2:59 p.m.
Review for: essence Shape & Shadows
Compré esta paleta hace algunos dias agras y estoy maravillada con la pigmentacion. Es magnifica. Comoaraada con otras opciones mas costosas. Tiene todo lo que necesito y es facil de llevar
Deisy T.
Deisy T.
4 reviews
Nov. 16, 2016, 5:40 p.m.
Review for: essence Shape & Shadows
Me encanta la pigmentacion me gusto para algo simple de dia! Muy economica definitivamente la recomiendo
Natalia D.
Natalia D.
Texas, Irving
53 reviews
Nov. 15, 2016, 6:15 p.m.
Review for: essence Shape & Shadows
it is so good for your eyes, and it stay for along time, the price is really good for everyone
Valeria S.
Valeria S.
Miami, FL
341 reviews
Dec. 5, 2016, 8:50 p.m.
Review for: essence Shape & Shadows
I love these beautiful shadows, always when I want to make a subtle but cute makeup and you see in dark colors I use this little palette. Or if all of a sudden I have to make up quick makeup I use it to do something fast but that is cute. I always get out of troubles, I recommend it is very good and the shadows mark very well and last all day
laura a.
laura a.
Mercedes, TX
65 reviews
Nov. 13, 2016, 1:21 a.m.
Review for: essence Shape & Shadows
I love this eye shadow i like that it has a mire. It has good and pretty colors i really like this product.
Luisana H.
Luisana H.
Miami, FL
369 reviews
Jan. 23, 2017, noon
Review for: essence Shape & Shadows
The colors are very pigmented. I did not think they would be. I really love them because they are really good.
Does this wear for a long time?
Alison M.
Alison M.
Lagrange , Ky
15 reviews
I'm a total eyeshadow dummy ... Maybe it's the brushes I use that prevent me from getting the nice blended look. I purchased this pallet but can't get the right look. Suggestions or tips?
Jessica George O.
Jessica George O.
Cibolo, TX
55 reviews
Is this a good palette? Are colors chalky? Does it stay all day on your brows? Is it easy to control color?
Gemma B.
Gemma B.
2 reviews
I'm looking for nice dark eyeshadows and I was wondering how pigmented these colours were.
Madisson G.
Madisson G.
105 reviews
Is it pigmented for all day wear?

Join now to gain access to over 14 million product reviews, free full size samples, and the latest product news.

Get Started

Are you a Brand or Agency? Contact Us