BY ESSENCE #86 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Christina G.
Stratford, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love these shades of eyeshadow. They're a perfect neutral to wear with anything! And they stay on all day. I am a first time user and cannot wait to buy more! They're super easy to apply and would recommend them to all my friends.
member-5ebce43e3
Shelbyville tn
I love this product so much and it's pigments are amazing I can't believe how affordable this is it compares really well to urban decay naked palette's they are so pretty
Kassi H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great product with a good range of brow shades. Super cheap and super cute packaging. Worth it!
Vanessa M.
Tustin, CA
This is one of my favorite plaits ever! I apply it every day and it's just so amazing. My eye color is brown and it really makes my eyes pop. This product is easy to apply and yes I recommend it to everyone. You have to try it .
Deisy T.
Me encanta la pigmentacion me gusto para algo simple de dia! Muy economica definitivamente la recomiendo
Jennifer J.
Blytheville, AR
Las sombras tienes buen pigmento no salen con el sudor, es muy práctico su estuche ... lo seguiré probando
Kimberly B.
Columbia, MO
Really good eyeshadow for the price! Shows up pretty good and doesn't really leave any lines on your lids. They have great colors.

Natalia D.
Texas, Irving
it is so good for your eyes, and it stay for along time, the price is really good for everyone
Devra L.
Mount Vernon, IN
This nice on the skin and the colors are pigmented and well worth the money i would buys this again
Very awesome product love the different shades! The pigment reflects off the skin beautifully add a little shimmer and its perfect!
Does this wear for a long time?
Alison M.
Lagrange , KY
I'm a total eyeshadow dummy ... Maybe it's the brushes I use that prevent me from getting the nice blended look. I purchased this pallet but can't get the right look. Suggestions or tips?
Jessica George O.
Cibolo, TX
Is this a good palette? Are colors chalky? Does it stay all day on your brows? Is it easy to control color?
Gemma B.
I'm looking for nice dark eyeshadows and I was wondering how pigmented these colours were.
Madisson G.
Is it pigmented for all day wear?