Woah there, it looks like your browser is out of date.

To get the best experience, please update your browser.

Add a Photo
essence Shape & Shadows

essence Shape & Shadows

By ESSENCE
4.4 out of 5 stars
  • 5 Stars55%
  • 4 Stars35%
  • 3 Stars8%
  • 2 Stars1%
  • 1 Star1%
#109 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders
essence Shape & Shadows
essence Shape & Shadows
Reviews (125)
Q&A (41)
Photos (5)
Danielle R.
Danielle R.
Lackawanna, NY
17 reviews
June 6, 2017, 4:20 p.m.
Review for: essence Shape & Shadows
I love the eyeshadow that comes with it the eyeliner doesn't smudge or doesn't come off during the day
Alannis E.
Alannis E.
8 reviews
April 9, 2017, 12:07 a.m.
Review for: essence Shape & Shadows
Good enough and cheap. Ideal for teens, easy to use. Lasts all day and is easy to remove.
Colourful and pretty
Rachel O.
Rachel O.
38 reviews
June 15, 2017, 5:02 p.m.
Review for: essence Shape & Shadows
This is my absolute go to for brows. The colors are nice and ashy to match my hair nicely. They blend nicely.
celeste v.
celeste v.
22 reviews
June 2, 2017, 10:59 p.m.
Review for: essence Shape & Shadows
The product didnt really work out for me. Hope somebody else would love it but didn't really work on my face
Feb. 10, 2017, 5:42 p.m.
Review for: essence Shape & Shadows
muy bueno te deja bellisima me encnta sus productos lo amo 100% recomendable
Dec. 20, 2016, 1:28 p.m.
Review for: essence Shape & Shadows
Essence es una marca muy buena, que utilizo en la mayoría de mis productos, no es muy cara, yo suelo encontrarla en Mercadona o en cualquier tienda de maquillaje. El diseño es bastante bonito, muy llamativo. Cada vez que se me acaba un producto voy a comprar más.
Génesis B.
Génesis B.
Miami, FL
61 reviews
Nov. 17, 2016, 2:59 p.m.
Review for: essence Shape & Shadows
Compré esta paleta hace algunos dias agras y estoy maravillada con la pigmentacion. Es magnifica. Comoaraada con otras opciones mas costosas. Tiene todo lo que necesito y es facil de llevar
Kendra C.
Kendra C.
Charlotte nc
20 reviews
Nov. 16, 2016, 10:26 p.m.
Review for: essence Shape & Shadows
Beautiful I love it very pigmented and I use it almost every day good for the evening .. good value
Soledad U.
Soledad U.
Miami, Florida
50 reviews
Dec. 2, 2016, 1:40 a.m.
Review for: essence Shape & Shadows
Me encanta esta paleta ya que de lo que mas me preocupo a la hora de maquillarme son mis cejas, es mejor que la mini paleta de elf, aunque cualquier sombra oscura con buena picmentacion y que concuerde con mis cejas estaría bien pero todo lo que incluye esta paleta me encanta, si la volvería a usar mil veces mas y la compre en DBS Beauty Store acá en Chile a tan solo 4.990, había dudado cuando la compre pero ahora que la tengo me encanta.
Rachael L.
Rachael L.
39 reviews
Nov. 16, 2016, 5:07 p.m.
Review for: essence Shape & Shadows
Simply my favorite pallet- base colors to a whole new level, evenly applying is super easy! And it's lasts all day!
Does this wear for a long time?
Jessica George O.
Jessica George O.
Cibolo, TX
55 reviews
Is this a good palette? Are colors chalky? Does it stay all day on your brows? Is it easy to control color?
Madisson G.
Madisson G.
105 reviews
Is it pigmented for all day wear?
Alison M.
Alison M.
Lagrange , Ky
15 reviews
I'm a total eyeshadow dummy ... Maybe it's the brushes I use that prevent me from getting the nice blended look. I purchased this pallet but can't get the right look. Suggestions or tips?
Gemma B.
Gemma B.
2 reviews
I'm looking for nice dark eyeshadows and I was wondering how pigmented these colours were.

Join now to gain access to over 14 million product reviews, free full size samples, and the latest product news.

Get Started

Are you a Brand or Agency? Contact Us