BY ESSENCE

Madelene G.
Madelene G.
Miami, Miami
Is an economical and easy to use product. However I use it little since I do not fill my epsectativas pigmentation. yaa
Taedra B.
Taedra B.
I honestly didn't expect to like this product. But I love it. Its lasted me about a year. Its very easy to use.
adriana g.
adriana g.
Muy buena paleta para ojos completa y de buena pigmentación , recomiendo ampliamente esta marca todo es bueno
Kemely L.
Kemely L.
Miami, Florida
This is sooo prettyyy lo recomiendo chicas este producto es uno de los mejoress tiene una pigmentacion increiblee
Danielle R.
Danielle R.
Buffalo, NY
I love the eyeshadow that comes with it the eyeliner doesn't smudge or doesn't come off during the day
Alannis E.
Alannis E.
Good enough and cheap. Ideal for teens, easy to use. Lasts all day and is easy to remove.
Colourful and pretty
Rachel O.
Rachel O.
This is my absolute go to for brows. The colors are nice and ashy to match my hair nicely. They blend nicely.
celeste v.
celeste v.
The product didnt really work out for me. Hope somebody else would love it but didn't really work on my face
muy bueno te deja bellisima me encnta sus productos lo amo 100% recomendable
Sylvia M.
Sylvia M.
Dallas, TX
This palette is amazing for a soft not to dramatic look ! I have been using this palette for almost 1 year now . Looooooooove it :D
Does this wear for a long time?
Jessica George O.
Jessica George O.
Cibolo, TX
Is this a good palette? Are colors chalky? Does it stay all day on your brows? Is it easy to control color?
Alison M.
Alison M.
Lagrange , KY
I'm a total eyeshadow dummy ... Maybe it's the brushes I use that prevent me from getting the nice blended look. I purchased this pallet but can't get the right look. Suggestions or tips?
Gemma B.
Gemma B.
I'm looking for nice dark eyeshadows and I was wondering how pigmented these colours were.
Madisson G.
Madisson G.
Is it pigmented for all day wear?