Add a Photo

#123 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders
Photos (4)
Kaylee S.
Kaylee S.

Got this palette at Ulta the other day on clearance for only 10 dollars! Love that it has powder and wax to go over the brows. Have to say this is my favorite kit so far eyebrow wise. Just wish it had stencils for different eyebrow shapes for beginners
Kendra C.
Kendra C.
Charlotte nc

Beautiful I love it very pigmented and I use it almost every day good for the evening .. good value
Natalia D.
Natalia D.
Texas, Irving

it is so good for your eyes, and it stay for along time, the price is really good for everyone
Devra L.
Devra L.
Mount Vernon, IN

This nice on the skin and the colors are pigmented and well worth the money i would buys this again
Jazmin S.
Jazmin S.
Forest Park, GA

I heard this is a really good product for eyebrows! It's also not expensive, very good price
Christina G.
Christina G.
Stratford, CT

Love these shades of eyeshadow. They're a perfect neutral to wear with anything! And they stay on all day. I am a first time user and cannot wait to buy more! They're super easy to apply and would recommend them to all my friends.
laura a.
laura a.
Mercedes, TX

I love this eye shadow i like that it has a mire. It has good and pretty colors i really like this product.
Dionna M.
Dionna M.
Glendale, AZ

Love love love! Seriously stays on all day! I like to use the darker shade for my brows and comes out so great! This is definitely worth trying!
Luisana H.
Luisana H.

The colors are very pigmented. I did not think they would be. I really love them because they are really good.
Cori M.
Cori M.
Shelby, NC

Essence shape and shadow is amazing! I love how easy and smooth it goes on and the shadow last all day! I think that it is very affordable and easy to use! My eye color is brown and my favorite color to use it pink (:
Does this wear for a long time?
Jessica George O.
Jessica George O.
Cibolo, TX

Is this a good palette? Are colors chalky? Does it stay all day on your brows? Is it easy to control color?
Madisson G.
Madisson G.

Is it pigmented for all day wear?
Alison M.
Alison M.
Lagrange , Ky

I'm a total eyeshadow dummy ... Maybe it's the brushes I use that prevent me from getting the nice blended look. I purchased this pallet but can't get the right look. Suggestions or tips?
Gemma B.
Gemma B.

I'm looking for nice dark eyeshadows and I was wondering how pigmented these colours were.

Join Now