Add a Photo

Photos (4)
Scarlett G.
Scarlett G.
Arequipa

This shadows are great! I want more of this because theh are good. Its good for your eyes
Riley J.
Riley J.
Mustang, OK

Loves these colors . I bought one for my sister to have and she lives it too . Love it !
Maria F.
Maria F.
Bayonne, NJ

I love this product it a must have can't wait to buy it again lady must try it I love it
Katy W.
Katy W.
Belleville, ON

Amazing find!!! Love it and the price was fantastic! The colours were great & it lasted
Love this product it is awsome. It really works for any time and any kind of makeup
Gaby R.
Gaby R.
Blythe

This is so beautiful I want to try this so bad! I have heard great things omggg
Nicole L.
Nicole L.
Miami

Muy hermoso, me encanta me fascina es muy lindo y pigmenta muy bien! Lo amo.
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Toulon, IL

The reason why I first bought this product was because of the beautiful packaging and the cheap pricing. The colors are so pigmented and long lasting. The quality compares to the high end, expensive products.
Alioth D.
Alioth D.

I love this shape & shadows , the colors are cute and the box ejerce ir comes la so pretty, i recommend this product 100%
Anastasija S.
Anastasija S.

This little pallette is really pretty and the packaging is lovely+price is affordable so it was the reason I bought it. It does really good work with my brows and eyes and it has grest texture. It is very pigmented and easy to use. I would recommend it to everyone.
Does this wear for a long time?
Jessica George O.
Jessica George O.
Cibolo, TX

Is this a good palette? Are colors chalky? Does it stay all day on your brows? Is it easy to control color?
Madisson G.
Madisson G.

Is it pigmented for all day wear?
Alison M.
Alison M.
Louisville , Ky

I'm a total eyeshadow dummy ... Maybe it's the brushes I use that prevent me from getting the nice blended look. I purchased this pallet but can't get the right look. Suggestions or tips?
Gemma B.
Gemma B.

I'm looking for nice dark eyeshadows and I was wondering how pigmented these colours were.

Join Now