Add a Photo

#126 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders
Photos (5)
Kaylee S.
Kaylee S.

Got this palette at Ulta the other day on clearance for only 10 dollars! Love that it has powder and wax to go over the brows. Have to say this is my favorite kit so far eyebrow wise. Just wish it had stencils for different eyebrow shapes for beginners
member-5ebce43e3
member-5ebce43e3
Shelbyville tn

I love this product so much and it's pigments are amazing I can't believe how affordable this is it compares really well to urban decay naked palette's they are so pretty
Sylvia M.
Sylvia M.
Dallas, TX

This palette is amazing for a soft not to dramatic look ! I have been using this palette for almost 1 year now . Looooooooove it :D
muy bueno te deja bellisima me encnta sus productos lo amo 100% recomendable
Sally S.
Sally S.
Sterling Heights, MI

I really wanna try this out! Hopefully I can purchase this soon! The colors looks very nice
Johanna M.
Johanna M.

Por su precio y su formula es excelente, su tamaño lo hace un producto fácil de llevar en la cartera para cuando quieras retocar
Deisy T.
Deisy T.

Me encanta la pigmentacion me gusto para algo simple de dia! Muy economica definitivamente la recomiendo
Cori M.
Cori M.
Shelby, NC

Essence shape and shadow is amazing! I love how easy and smooth it goes on and the shadow last all day! I think that it is very affordable and easy to use! My eye color is brown and my favorite color to use it pink (:
Sofia S.
Sofia S.
Medley, FL

Excelente producto para su precio! La presentación me parece un poco maquillaje para niñas pero la calidad es muy buena. Las sombras son de colores muy útiles y necesarios.
Jannet S.
Jannet S.
New Caney

I heard this was a great product! I really want to try this since I heard iOS things about it.
Does this wear for a long time?
Jessica George O.
Jessica George O.
Cibolo, TX

Is this a good palette? Are colors chalky? Does it stay all day on your brows? Is it easy to control color?
Madisson G.
Madisson G.

Is it pigmented for all day wear?
Alison M.
Alison M.
Lagrange , Ky

I'm a total eyeshadow dummy ... Maybe it's the brushes I use that prevent me from getting the nice blended look. I purchased this pallet but can't get the right look. Suggestions or tips?
Gemma B.
Gemma B.

I'm looking for nice dark eyeshadows and I was wondering how pigmented these colours were.