BY ESSENCE

essence Shape & Shadows
Hardly do I find a brow product with enough pigment and hold to hold my crazy untamed brows thank GOD I found this product. Seriously a life changer. The packaging is a little big and I have to use my own brush but the product is actually amazing!
Vanessa M.
Tustin, CA
This is one of my favorite plaits ever! I apply it every day and it's just so amazing. My eye color is brown and it really makes my eyes pop. This product is easy to apply and yes I recommend it to everyone. You have to try it .
member-5ebce43e3
Shelbyville tn
I love this product so much and it's pigments are amazing I can't believe how affordable this is it compares really well to urban decay naked palette's they are so pretty
Shara G.
Manchester , NH
Got this in the mail and haven't turned back! The pigmentation is perfect and easy to fix if you mess up lol. I haven't had an issue yet on hot days either
Andressa S.
Essa maletinha é perfeita pra qualquer tipo de sobrancelha, pois vc pode ter a cor mais aproximada da sua sobrancelha é realmente, sem ficar forsante!
Jocelyn M.
Los angeles, CA
By far my favorite eyebrow powder pallet. I was so excited when i had first bought it at Ulta Beauty . I decided to try it on once i got home.
Sierra V.
Madras, OR
Honestly I Use This Every Other Day When I Feel Like Filling In My Brows Super Affordable To Buy The Shades Aren't Too Bad They Blend Well .
Klaudia S.
For everything girl out there with any haircolour is this one perfect! I Like to do mu brows a bit darker thourds the ends so this is amazing
Beatriz R.
Whittier, CA
I love Lucy episode list of pretty and everything because of the best thing in the whole wide world because they're pretty and beautiful
Very awesome product love the different shades! The pigment reflects off the skin beautifully add a little shimmer and its perfect!
Does this wear for a long time?
Alison M.
Lagrange , KY
I'm a total eyeshadow dummy ... Maybe it's the brushes I use that prevent me from getting the nice blended look. I purchased this pallet but can't get the right look. Suggestions or tips?
Jessica George O.
Cibolo, TX
Is this a good palette? Are colors chalky? Does it stay all day on your brows? Is it easy to control color?
Gemma B.
I'm looking for nice dark eyeshadows and I was wondering how pigmented these colours were.
Madisson G.
Is it pigmented for all day wear?