Add a Photo

Photos (5)
Riley J.
Riley J.
Mustang, OK

Loves these colors . I bought one for my sister to have and she lives it too . Love it !
Maria F.
Maria F.
Bayonne, NJ

I love this product it a must have can't wait to buy it again lady must try it I love it
Love this product it is awsome. It really works for any time and any kind of makeup
Gaby R.
Gaby R.
Blythe

This is so beautiful I want to try this so bad! I have heard great things omggg
Nicole L.
Nicole L.
Miami

Muy hermoso, me encanta me fascina es muy lindo y pigmenta muy bien! Lo amo.
Lilly S.
Lilly S.
Philadelphia

I use this pallet everyday for my eyebrows, my color is a pretty middle brunette so I use the medium shade and it blends right in looks completely natural. Even when my brows are in done this pallet pulls them together I love it
Luisana H.
Luisana H.

The colors are very pigmented. I did not think they would be. I really love them because they are really good.
audrey a.
audrey a.
Norman, OK

I'm not sure why I have read so many negative reviews. I loved this. I thought it was perfect. Everyone has different tastes but everything you need for an eye look is right there. Quality was as expected. Was it the best ever? No. But it was darn good.
Didikukiie I.
Didikukiie I.

Essence products are so cheap and affordable. There mascara and eyeliner is not the best but for that price i think it's good. They match perfect with my dark brown eye color.
Valeria S.
Valeria S.

I love these beautiful shadows, always when I want to make a subtle but cute makeup and you see in dark colors I use this little palette. Or if all of a sudden I have to make up quick makeup I use it to do something fast but that is cute. I always get out of troubles, I recommend it is very good and the shadows mark very well and last all day
Does this wear for a long time?
Jessica George O.
Jessica George O.
Cibolo, TX

Is this a good palette? Are colors chalky? Does it stay all day on your brows? Is it easy to control color?
Madisson G.
Madisson G.

Is it pigmented for all day wear?
Alison M.
Alison M.
Lagrange , Ky

I'm a total eyeshadow dummy ... Maybe it's the brushes I use that prevent me from getting the nice blended look. I purchased this pallet but can't get the right look. Suggestions or tips?
Gemma B.
Gemma B.

I'm looking for nice dark eyeshadows and I was wondering how pigmented these colours were.