BY ESSENCE #85 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

essence Shape & Shadows
Essence es una marca muy buena, que utilizo en la mayoría de mis productos, no es muy cara, yo suelo encontrarla en Mercadona o en cualquier tienda de maquillaje. El diseño es bastante bonito, muy llamativo. Cada vez que se me acaba un producto voy a comprar más.
Didikukiie I.
Essence products are so cheap and affordable. There mascara and eyeliner is not the best but for that price i think it's good. They match perfect with my dark brown eye color.
Jana R.
Cape town
This is my go to product. I can't live without it. It is really easy to apply. I am using this product for a year now. I bought it at the nearest drugstore. I would most certainly recommend this product. essence Shape & Shadows
Valeria S.
I love these beautiful shadows, always when I want to make a subtle but cute makeup and you see in dark colors I use this little palette. Or if all of a sudden I have to make up quick makeup I use it to do something fast but that is cute. I always get out of troubles, I recommend it is very good and the shadows mark very well and last all day
Soledad U.
Miami, Florida
Me encanta esta paleta ya que de lo que mas me preocupo a la hora de maquillarme son mis cejas, es mejor que la mini paleta de elf, aunque cualquier sombra oscura con buena picmentacion y que concuerde con mis cejas estaría bien pero todo lo que incluye esta paleta me encanta, si la volvería a usar mil veces mas y la compre en DBS Beauty Store acá en Chile a tan solo 4.990, había dudado cuando la compre pero ahora que la tengo me encanta.
Lily Kate B.
Falling Wtrs, WV
These eyeshadows are absolutely beautiful. It is a bit pricey, however they last forever and are very pigmented. This was the first time I've gotten a product from this brand and I would most definitely buy more products based on my satisfaction with these eyeshadows.
Cori M.
Shelby , NC
Essence shape and shadow is amazing! I love how easy and smooth it goes on and the shadow last all day! I think that it is very affordable and easy to use! My eye color is brown and my favorite color to use it pink (:
Kaylee S.
Got this palette at Ulta the other day on clearance for only 10 dollars! Love that it has powder and wax to go over the brows. Have to say this is my favorite kit so far eyebrow wise. Just wish it had stencils for different eyebrow shapes for beginners
Christina G.
Stratford, CT
Love these shades of eyeshadow. They're a perfect neutral to wear with anything! And they stay on all day. I am a first time user and cannot wait to buy more! They're super easy to apply and would recommend them to all my friends.
Carla C.
This thing it's very bad. Others essence products are really good I don't know why this one is so bad. Nice packaging. Not pigmented at all not lost lasting. Not easy to apply. Not buying again
Does this wear for a long time?
Jessica George O.
Cibolo, TX
Is this a good palette? Are colors chalky? Does it stay all day on your brows? Is it easy to control color?
Madisson G.
Is it pigmented for all day wear?
Alison M.
Lagrange , KY
I'm a total eyeshadow dummy ... Maybe it's the brushes I use that prevent me from getting the nice blended look. I purchased this pallet but can't get the right look. Suggestions or tips?
Gemma B.
I'm looking for nice dark eyeshadows and I was wondering how pigmented these colours were.