BY ESSENCE

Iryna V.
Pretty poor quality for the price. The shadows aren't Essence's biggest win, usually, they're pretty chawky and hard to blend. A pass for me, but not a bag first palette for a beginner.
Natalie B.
BEST ESSENCE COLAB. have everything that you need to go.
Brow products like wax and 3 matts brow prowder, and also u can use like normal eyeshadow, plus 2 shimmer eyeshadow that can use like highlight too! !!
Angelica P.
Amazing product for such a great price I bought this pallet at ulta! I just can't get over it the packaging is so cute and I would definitely recommend it to all my friends and family this is a must buy
Ana C.
EXCELENTE PRODUCTO -GREAT PRODUCT!
La presentación de esta paleta es super cute. y dentro de ella puedes encontrar 4 tonos para cejas,2 iluminadores , 1 wax y 1 brocha pequeña para cejas . Todos los tonos son bien pigmentados dejando tus cejas on point. Lametablemente es un producto de edición limitada.
Sofia S.
Doral, FL
Excelente producto para su precio! La presentación me parece un poco maquillaje para niñas pero la calidad es muy buena. Las sombras son de colores muy útiles y necesarios.
Lilly S.
Newtown Sq, PA
I use this pallet everyday for my eyebrows, my color is a pretty middle brunette so I use the medium shade and it blends right in looks completely natural. Even when my brows are in done this pallet pulls them together I love it
Didikukiie I.
Essence products are so cheap and affordable. There mascara and eyeliner is not the best but for that price i think it's good. They match perfect with my dark brown eye color.
Jana R.
Cape town
This is my go to product. I can't live without it. It is really easy to apply. I am using this product for a year now. I bought it at the nearest drugstore. I would most certainly recommend this product. essence Shape & Shadows
Cori M.
Shelby, NC
Essence shape and shadow is amazing! I love how easy and smooth it goes on and the shadow last all day! I think that it is very affordable and easy to use! My eye color is brown and my favorite color to use it pink (:
Christina G.
Stratford, CT
Love these shades of eyeshadow. They're a perfect neutral to wear with anything! And they stay on all day. I am a first time user and cannot wait to buy more! They're super easy to apply and would recommend them to all my friends.
Does this wear for a long time?
Alison M.
Lagrange , KY
I'm a total eyeshadow dummy ... Maybe it's the brushes I use that prevent me from getting the nice blended look. I purchased this pallet but can't get the right look. Suggestions or tips?
Jessica George O.
Cibolo, TX
Is this a good palette? Are colors chalky? Does it stay all day on your brows? Is it easy to control color?
Gemma B.
I'm looking for nice dark eyeshadows and I was wondering how pigmented these colours were.
Madisson G.
Is it pigmented for all day wear?