BY ESSENCE

Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.
Blytheville, AR
Review for: essence Shape & Shadows
Las sombras tienes buen pigmento no salen con el sudor, es muy práctico su estuche ... lo seguiré probando
Anjelica C.
Anjelica C.
Review for: essence Shape & Shadows
Lobe the colors.the quality is great stays on long time.not too powdery.looks great with all outfits
Karen J.
Karen J.
Brownsville, TX
Review for: essence Shape & Shadows
Stays on for the entire day! Very blendable and not too powdery! Been using it for a while now.
Marleny G.
Marleny G.
Brooklyn , NY
Review for: essence Shape & Shadows
I really like the size of this. I use them as eye shadows and they are great I do recommend.
Maria F.
Maria F.
Bayonne, NJ
Review for: essence Shape & Shadows
I love this product it a must have can't wait to buy it again lady must try it I love it
Riley J.
Riley J.
Mustang, OK
Review for: essence Shape & Shadows
Loves these colors . I bought one for my sister to have and she lives it too . Love it !
Review for: essence Shape & Shadows
Love this product it is awsome. It really works for any time and any kind of makeup
Gaby R.
Gaby R.
Blythe
Review for: essence Shape & Shadows
This is so beautiful I want to try this so bad! I have heard great things omggg
Nicole L.
Nicole L.
Miami
Review for: essence Shape & Shadows
Muy hermoso, me encanta me fascina es muy lindo y pigmenta muy bien! Lo amo.
Ana C.
Ana C.
Review for: essence Shape & Shadows
EXCELENTE PRODUCTO -GREAT PRODUCT!
La presentación de esta paleta es super cute. y dentro de ella puedes encontrar 4 tonos para cejas,2 iluminadores , 1 wax y 1 brocha pequeña para cejas . Todos los tonos son bien pigmentados dejando tus cejas on point. Lametablemente es un producto de edición limitada.
Does this wear for a long time?
Jessica George O.
Jessica George O.
Cibolo, TX
Is this a good palette? Are colors chalky? Does it stay all day on your brows? Is it easy to control color?
Madisson G.
Madisson G.
Is it pigmented for all day wear?
Alison M.
Alison M.
Lagrange , KY
I'm a total eyeshadow dummy ... Maybe it's the brushes I use that prevent me from getting the nice blended look. I purchased this pallet but can't get the right look. Suggestions or tips?
Gemma B.
Gemma B.
I'm looking for nice dark eyeshadows and I was wondering how pigmented these colours were.