Add a Photo

Photos (5)
Idalis S.
Idalis S.
Lubbock, TX

Great pigmentation for a cheap price! If you want to have a smoky eye to a nice brown natural look this pallets is for you!
Madelene G.
Madelene G.
Miami, Miami

Is an economical and easy to use product. However I use it little since I do not fill my epsectativas pigmentation. yaa
Skyen L.
Skyen L.
Mountain Home, ID

Very creamy and great pigment for the price!!!!
Bought some for my friends also and they loved it!
In loveeeeeeeđŸ˜â€ïž
Kemely L.
Kemely L.
Miami, Florida

This is sooo prettyyy lo recomiendo chicas este producto es uno de los mejoress tiene una pigmentacion increiblee
Meghan N.
Meghan N.
Garner

This works so good for filling in my eyebrows. It works for any color of eyebrows so my friends can use it too
Alannis E.
Alannis E.

Good enough and cheap. Ideal for teens, easy to use. Lasts all day and is easy to remove.
Colourful and pretty
Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.
Blytheville, AR

Las sombras tienes buen pigmento no salen con el sudor, es muy pråctico su estuche ... lo seguiré probando
Anjelica C.
Anjelica C.

Lobe the colors.the quality is great stays on long time.not too powdery.looks great with all outfits
Karen J.
Karen J.
Brownsville, TX

Stays on for the entire day! Very blendable and not too powdery! Been using it for a while now.
Marleny G.
Marleny G.
Brooklyn, NY

I really like the size of this. I use them as eye shadows and they are great I do recommend.
Does this wear for a long time?
Jessica George O.
Jessica George O.
Cibolo, TX

Is this a good palette? Are colors chalky? Does it stay all day on your brows? Is it easy to control color?
Madisson G.
Madisson G.

Is it pigmented for all day wear?
Alison M.
Alison M.
Lagrange , Ky

I'm a total eyeshadow dummy ... Maybe it's the brushes I use that prevent me from getting the nice blended look. I purchased this pallet but can't get the right look. Suggestions or tips?
Gemma B.
Gemma B.

I'm looking for nice dark eyeshadows and I was wondering how pigmented these colours were.