essence Shape & Shadows uploaded by Soledad U.essence Shape & Shadows uploaded by Rebecca M.essence Shape & Shadows uploaded by Natalie B.See all 5 photos

BY ESSENCE

Photos (5)
Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.
Blytheville, AR
Nov. 16, 2016, 1:57 p.m.
Review for: essence Shape & Shadows
Las sombras tienes buen pigmento no salen con el sudor, es muy práctico su estuche ... lo seguiré probando
Anjelica C.
Anjelica C.
Nov. 16, 2016, 10:27 p.m.
Review for: essence Shape & Shadows
Lobe the colors.the quality is great stays on long time.not too powdery.looks great with all outfits
Karen J.
Karen J.
Brownsville, TX
Nov. 16, 2016, 11:13 p.m.
Review for: essence Shape & Shadows
Stays on for the entire day! Very blendable and not too powdery! Been using it for a while now.
Marleny G.
Marleny G.
Brooklyn, NY
Nov. 30, 2016, 9:50 p.m.
Review for: essence Shape & Shadows
I really like the size of this. I use them as eye shadows and they are great I do recommend.
Riley J.
Riley J.
Mustang, OK
Nov. 13, 2016, 1:25 a.m.
Review for: essence Shape & Shadows
Loves these colors . I bought one for my sister to have and she lives it too . Love it !
Maria F.
Maria F.
Bayonne, NJ
Nov. 15, 2016, 11:12 a.m.
Review for: essence Shape & Shadows
I love this product it a must have can't wait to buy it again lady must try it I love it
Nov. 17, 2016, 10:13 a.m.
Review for: essence Shape & Shadows
Love this product it is awsome. It really works for any time and any kind of makeup
Gaby R.
Gaby R.
Blythe
Nov. 16, 2016, 4:10 a.m.
Review for: essence Shape & Shadows
This is so beautiful I want to try this so bad! I have heard great things omggg
Nicole L.
Nicole L.
Miami
Nov. 15, 2016, 9:29 p.m.
Review for: essence Shape & Shadows
Muy hermoso, me encanta me fascina es muy lindo y pigmenta muy bien! Lo amo.
Davies C.
Davies C.
June 17, 2017, 12:30 p.m.
Review for: essence Shape & Shadows
EXCELENTE PRODUCTO -GREAT PRODUCT!
La presentación de esta paleta es super cute. y dentro de ella puedes encontrar 4 tonos para cejas,2 iluminadores , 1 wax y 1 brocha pequeña para cejas . Todos los tonos son bien pigmentados dejando tus cejas on point. Lametablemente es un producto de edición limitada.
Does this wear for a long time?
Alison M.
Alison M.
Lagrange , KY
I'm a total eyeshadow dummy ... Maybe it's the brushes I use that prevent me from getting the nice blended look. I purchased this pallet but can't get the right look. Suggestions or tips?
Jessica George O.
Jessica George O.
Cibolo, TX
Is this a good palette? Are colors chalky? Does it stay all day on your brows? Is it easy to control color?
Gemma B.
Gemma B.
I'm looking for nice dark eyeshadows and I was wondering how pigmented these colours were.
Madisson G.
Madisson G.
Is it pigmented for all day wear?