BY ESSENCE

Lenka T.
Lenka T.
I think this palette is very good quality! I find the eye shadows really easy to blend. This palette is very good as eyeshadows, but you can also use it as highlighter and for your eyebrows.
Melanny E.
Melanny E.
he utilisado el gel sellador de cejas de essence, realmente es muy bueno te ayuda con el tono que has elegido para tus cejas y aparte essence tiene precios muy económicos para el bolsillo de las clientes
Ella J.
Ella J.
I really like this product. It has a good shade for my eyebrows (I have blonde hair) the brush isn't great but that's ok. I've recommend this to a friend and she loves it!
Rocio M.
Rocio M.
Love it. I get it in Chile some months ago and i fell in love with it. It have good pigments, it's easy to use. If you like the powder eyebrows makeup, I recommend you it.
Prakita B.
Prakita B.
it is a okay product for me. the pencil makes a hard line so i am not fond of hard line pencils.it is darker shade so neet to be light handed.
Denisse C.
Denisse C.
Heredia
I love this product! Has an excellent pigment and as it is used for both eyebrows and shadows excellent choice and important at low price essence Shape & Shadows
Yana K.
Yana K.
The only eyebrows product i have used so far. I cant find any good ones sadly. But since i am using it for about 3 years now, i have to say its nice
Daynna Nicole B.
Daynna Nicole B.
cali
It is very good for achieving defined eyebrows and a deep look
Its texture is very good and achieves an impact eyebrows regardless of your natural eyebrow color
Lea D.
Lea D.
Great product. It has everything you need. The colors are beautiful and can be used as eyeshadows as well. The wax helps to keep the eyebrows in place.
kaja c.
kaja c.
Don't get me wrong I absolutely love essence it's my favorite brand but their eyeshadows and powder products at least in those pallets It's just not the most pigmented possible the packaging is cute don't get me wrong but the product isn't the most pigmented
Does this wear for a long time?
Jessica George O.
Jessica George O.
Cibolo, TX
Is this a good palette? Are colors chalky? Does it stay all day on your brows? Is it easy to control color?
Alison M.
Alison M.
Lagrange , KY
I'm a total eyeshadow dummy ... Maybe it's the brushes I use that prevent me from getting the nice blended look. I purchased this pallet but can't get the right look. Suggestions or tips?
Gemma B.
Gemma B.
I'm looking for nice dark eyeshadows and I was wondering how pigmented these colours were.
Madisson G.
Madisson G.
Is it pigmented for all day wear?