BY ESSENCE

Ella J.
Ella J.
Review for: essence Shape & Shadows
I really like this product. It has a good shade for my eyebrows (I have blonde hair) the brush isn't great but that's ok. I've recommend this to a friend and she loves it!
Rocio M.
Rocio M.
Review for: essence Shape & Shadows
Love it. I get it in Chile some months ago and i fell in love with it. It have good pigments, it's easy to use. If you like the powder eyebrows makeup, I recommend you it.
Prakita B.
Prakita B.
Review for: essence Shape & Shadows
it is a okay product for me. the pencil makes a hard line so i am not fond of hard line pencils.it is darker shade so neet to be light handed.
Denisse C.
Denisse C.
Heredia
Review for: essence Shape & Shadows
I love this product! Has an excellent pigment and as it is used for both eyebrows and shadows excellent choice and important at low price essence Shape & Shadows
Yana K.
Yana K.
Review for: essence Shape & Shadows
The only eyebrows product i have used so far. I cant find any good ones sadly. But since i am using it for about 3 years now, i have to say its nice
Daynna Nicole B.
Daynna Nicole B.
cali
Review for: essence Shape & Shadows
It is very good for achieving defined eyebrows and a deep look
Its texture is very good and achieves an impact eyebrows regardless of your natural eyebrow color
Lea D.
Lea D.
Review for: essence Shape & Shadows
Great product. It has everything you need. The colors are beautiful and can be used as eyeshadows as well. The wax helps to keep the eyebrows in place.
kaja c.
kaja c.
Review for: essence Shape & Shadows
Don't get me wrong I absolutely love essence it's my favorite brand but their eyeshadows and powder products at least in those pallets It's just not the most pigmented possible the packaging is cute don't get me wrong but the product isn't the most pigmented
beautystylemama u.
beautystylemama u.
TORONTO, ON
Review for: essence Shape & Shadows
This is good profuct but the pencil is so hard to blend. It is so so product because eye shades are very good for daily routine makeup
Ljiljana K.
Ljiljana K.
Review for: essence Shape & Shadows
This is my every day pallete it works for brows and as eyeshadow for eyes.It has a lit highlighter I'm in live with it.
Does this wear for a long time?
Alison M.
Alison M.
Lagrange , KY
I'm a total eyeshadow dummy ... Maybe it's the brushes I use that prevent me from getting the nice blended look. I purchased this pallet but can't get the right look. Suggestions or tips?
Jessica George O.
Jessica George O.
Cibolo, TX
Is this a good palette? Are colors chalky? Does it stay all day on your brows? Is it easy to control color?
Gemma B.
Gemma B.
I'm looking for nice dark eyeshadows and I was wondering how pigmented these colours were.
Madisson G.
Madisson G.
Is it pigmented for all day wear?