BY ESSENCE #85 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

María G.
Me encanta está paleta de contorno de ojos, es súper pigmentada y para usarla a diario es perfecta, son tonos básicos y tiene un tono metálico y un highlighter con los que puedes hacer looks asombrosos
Luisa B.
Esto es lo que siempre uso para hacer mis cejas ademas de que me permite hacer diferentes looks en mis ojos, es fácil de aplicar y son bastante pigmentados, los compre en una farmacia local, los compre cuando salieron pero como era edición limitada no creo que los pueda comprar otra vez, lo cual me pone super triste. pero lo he disfrutado muchísimo, lo recomiendo 1000% a todas.
Rebecca M.
Barrie, ON
A good, cohesive mix of shades perfect to use for eyes or brows! I love that it's multi-use and all contained in one cute palette. But the palette is a tad bulky in my personal opinion. It houses great products and the mini double ended brush that comes inside is great!!
Leila V.
Fortaleza
Conheci essa marca quando viajei para Europa e me supreendi muito com ela, são de excelente qualidade, só não gostei dos lápis acho que para longa duração eles começam a borrar, mas os outros produtos são ótimos.
Celine P.
Groningen
Shape & Shadows from Essence is really worth buying. You can do quite long with it - it even comes with little brushes and a pincet! It's really not that pricey - I think around 12 dollars. I use it everyday and it's still perfect at the end of the day! Definetely buy again.
Virginia Z.
Me gustan mucho los tonos que ofrece esta marca. Se fijan perfecto a mi maquillaje y se mantienen durante muchas horas lo que me permite despreocuparme hasta la hora que regreso a casa y veo que están tal y como cuando recién me maquillé. Una excelente experiencia.
Madison
This is a product I REALLY enjoy. I got this as a gift and didn't expect it to be as pigmented as it was, considering it was a drug store brand. I'm very happy with the outcome and i love that the eyebrow wax doubles as a primer, considering i have dark brows and wouldn't have used it otherwise. I would buy this again if I were to run out.
DANIELA B.
Me gustan demasiados estos productos, tengo algunas sombras y difuminan bien, resaltan mucho, son muy chics, son economicas, si eres principiante en el maquillaje aprenderas mucho con ellas. Son buenisimas, las recomiedno
Angelique B.
Tweespruit
I really koved this kit. But my light shades is all used up now and I can't find it again. So I am unsure if it maybe has been discontinued or whatever. But if you can find one you should go ahead and buy it. It is super cheap and the quality ia amazing.
Anastasija S.
This little pallette is really pretty and the packaging is lovely+price is affordable so it was the reason I bought it. It does really good work with my brows and eyes and it has grest texture. It is very pigmented and easy to use. I would recommend it to everyone.
Does this wear for a long time?
Jessica George O.
Cibolo, TX
Is this a good palette? Are colors chalky? Does it stay all day on your brows? Is it easy to control color?
Madisson G.
Is it pigmented for all day wear?
Alison M.
Lagrange , KY
I'm a total eyeshadow dummy ... Maybe it's the brushes I use that prevent me from getting the nice blended look. I purchased this pallet but can't get the right look. Suggestions or tips?
Gemma B.
I'm looking for nice dark eyeshadows and I was wondering how pigmented these colours were.