Add a Photo

#123 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders
Photos (4)
Nalina S.
Nalina S.

This eyebrow kit is super cute . This is very handly and easy to use especially for beginners.i love its packaging and it price is so well.
Alejandra B.
Alejandra B.

This is what I use at the moment and I love it, it leaves a very natural looking eyebrows, although I love the instagram brows these are were more suitable for an everyday look. I would buy it again.
Naomi d.
Naomi d.
Alkmaar

It's a nice pallet you got everything at one spot. A cream, a highlighter. The brush is smal and realy precize i love that!
Marija C.
Marija C.

This is my absolutely favorite eyebrow and eyeshadow kit the pigmentation is really good i use this palette almost every day the highliter in this palette is really good i have used all of it and i would definitely recommend it! :)
Anastasija S.
Anastasija S.

This little pallette is really pretty and the packaging is lovely+price is affordable so it was the reason I bought it. It does really good work with my brows and eyes and it has grest texture. It is very pigmented and easy to use. I would recommend it to everyone.
Aleksandra M.
Aleksandra M.

Little goes a long way with this, very pigmented and buildable. However not many choices of shades.
Alioth D.
Alioth D.

I love this shape & shadows , the colors are cute and the box ejerce ir comes la so pretty, i recommend this product 100%
Lakeysha D.
Lakeysha D.

I love it, pigment is really good. I already loved this brand but when I bought this palette I was sold😍
Paola G.
Paola G.
La Paz

IncreĂ­ble! Pigmentan mucho y duran bastante tiempo... la paleta incluyo muy lindos colores
Nina G.
Nina G.
Kapusany ,SR

It does its work. Its pigmented and its stays for so long. Its affordable but i would say that its almost like expensive product.
Does this wear for a long time?
Jessica George O.
Jessica George O.
Cibolo, TX

Is this a good palette? Are colors chalky? Does it stay all day on your brows? Is it easy to control color?
Madisson G.
Madisson G.

Is it pigmented for all day wear?
Alison M.
Alison M.
Lagrange , Ky

I'm a total eyeshadow dummy ... Maybe it's the brushes I use that prevent me from getting the nice blended look. I purchased this pallet but can't get the right look. Suggestions or tips?
Gemma B.
Gemma B.

I'm looking for nice dark eyeshadows and I was wondering how pigmented these colours were.

Join Now