BY ESSENCE

Mells A.
Este producto es increíble Me gustaría
seguir para comprar esto y lo recomendaría a todos mis amigos y familia. Es recomendable usar las sombras de cejas y untarlo con una gotica de alcohol y 2 de agua. Te dura aun más la sombra en mi pais yo lo uso asi
Angelique B.
Tweespruit
I really koved this kit. But my light shades is all used up now and I can't find it again. So I am unsure if it maybe has been discontinued or whatever. But if you can find one you should go ahead and buy it. It is super cheap and the quality ia amazing.
Anastasija S.
This little pallette is really pretty and the packaging is lovely+price is affordable so it was the reason I bought it. It does really good work with my brows and eyes and it has grest texture. It is very pigmented and easy to use. I would recommend it to everyone.
Amber v.
I loveeeeee this palette! It is Unique and from a beautyblogger, really love it. My brows are on fleek with this palette. I mixer two colors and that is the right color for me! I would definitly buy it again.
Ketki P.
Love this shadow pack for eyebrows . I like that the colour is as dark as my brow color hence I use it so often . I love that it has the browns as well as whites to really enhance that arch while giving shape . It gives a very natural look
illy S.
Almere
Amazing a little bit to warm for my liking! but it does work! i bought it at a local drugstore called kruidvat! i think the color could be more cool toned! it does last long! and i would buy it again.
Lenka T.
I think this palette is very good quality! I find the eye shadows really easy to blend. This palette is very good as eyeshadows, but you can also use it as highlighter and for your eyebrows.
Melanny E.
he utilisado el gel sellador de cejas de essence, realmente es muy bueno te ayuda con el tono que has elegido para tus cejas y aparte essence tiene precios muy económicos para el bolsillo de las clientes
Ella J.
I really like this product. It has a good shade for my eyebrows (I have blonde hair) the brush isn't great but that's ok. I've recommend this to a friend and she loves it!
Rocio M.
Love it. I get it in Chile some months ago and i fell in love with it. It have good pigments, it's easy to use. If you like the powder eyebrows makeup, I recommend you it.
Does this wear for a long time?
Alison M.
Lagrange , KY
I'm a total eyeshadow dummy ... Maybe it's the brushes I use that prevent me from getting the nice blended look. I purchased this pallet but can't get the right look. Suggestions or tips?
Jessica George O.
Cibolo, TX
Is this a good palette? Are colors chalky? Does it stay all day on your brows? Is it easy to control color?
Gemma B.
I'm looking for nice dark eyeshadows and I was wondering how pigmented these colours were.
Madisson G.
Is it pigmented for all day wear?