Add a Photo

By ESSENCE
#126 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders
Photos (5)
tengo muchos producto de essense la verdad son exelente por el precio solo tiene que saber usarlo y cuidarlo muy bien
Naomi d.
Naomi d.
Alkmaar

It's a nice pallet you got everything at one spot. A cream, a highlighter. The brush is smal and realy precize i love that!
marissa e.
marissa e.

me gustan mucgi estas sombras por que cubren bien el parpado ademas duran mucho tiempo y son baratos
Alexandra G.
Alexandra G.
Lima

Has a good finish, good pigmentation the colors are low and beautiful, I like that mark as it is economical and good
Aida A.
Aida A.

I love anything that Essenes has to offer all affordable and great quality and has a wide variety of products
Megan J.
Megan J.

Can I just start out by saying that essence is killing it? Like literally. Buy this for a fraction of the price of some similar products. The packaging is adorable, reminds me of high end benefit packaging. A MIRROR. who doesn't need another mirror in their lives?! Like yes please. 100% just do it.
Aleksandra M.
Aleksandra M.

Little goes a long way with this, very pigmented and buildable. However not many choices of shades.
Nalina S.
Nalina S.

This eyebrow kit is super cute . This is very handly and easy to use especially for beginners.i love its packaging and it price is so well.
Lakeysha D.
Lakeysha D.

I love it, pigment is really good. I already loved this brand but when I bought this palette I was sold😍
Marija C.
Marija C.

This is my absolutely favorite eyebrow and eyeshadow kit the pigmentation is really good i use this palette almost every day the highliter in this palette is really good i have used all of it and i would definitely recommend it! :)
Does this wear for a long time?
Jessica George O.
Jessica George O.
Cibolo, TX

Is this a good palette? Are colors chalky? Does it stay all day on your brows? Is it easy to control color?
Madisson G.
Madisson G.

Is it pigmented for all day wear?
Alison M.
Alison M.
Lagrange , Ky

I'm a total eyeshadow dummy ... Maybe it's the brushes I use that prevent me from getting the nice blended look. I purchased this pallet but can't get the right look. Suggestions or tips?
Gemma B.
Gemma B.

I'm looking for nice dark eyeshadows and I was wondering how pigmented these colours were.

Join Now