Add a Photo

Photos (4)
Alexandra G.
Alexandra G.
Lima

Has a good finish, good pigmentation the colors are low and beautiful, I like that mark as it is economical and good
Aida A.
Aida A.

I love anything that Essenes has to offer all affordable and great quality and has a wide variety of products
Sandy H.
Sandy H.
Aurora

I love it !! I definitely recommend this one I love wearing night when I go on girls night out is the all nighter love the colors
Christina F.
Christina F.
Montgomery, AL

I love the essence brand! I got introduced to them when I worked at ulta .. all the products are amazing
Megan J.
Megan J.

Can I just start out by saying that essence is killing it? Like literally. Buy this for a fraction of the price of some similar products. The packaging is adorable, reminds me of high end benefit packaging. A MIRROR. who doesn't need another mirror in their lives?! Like yes please. 100% just do it.
Génesis B.
Génesis B.
Miami, Florida

Compré esta paleta hace algunos dias agras y estoy maravillada con la pigmentacion. Es magnifica. Comoaraada con otras opciones mas costosas. Tiene todo lo que necesito y es facil de llevar
Dionna M.
Dionna M.
Glendale, AZ

Love love love! Seriously stays on all day! I like to use the darker shade for my brows and comes out so great! This is definitely worth trying!
Sylvia M.
Sylvia M.
Dallas, TX

This palette is amazing for a soft not to dramatic look ! I have been using this palette for almost 1 year now . Looooooooove it :D
Does this wear for a long time?
Jessica George O.
Jessica George O.
Cibolo, TX

Is this a good palette? Are colors chalky? Does it stay all day on your brows? Is it easy to control color?
Madisson G.
Madisson G.

Is it pigmented for all day wear?
Alison M.
Alison M.
Louisville , Ky

I'm a total eyeshadow dummy ... Maybe it's the brushes I use that prevent me from getting the nice blended look. I purchased this pallet but can't get the right look. Suggestions or tips?
Gemma B.
Gemma B.

I'm looking for nice dark eyeshadows and I was wondering how pigmented these colours were.

Join Now